2»

Comments

• esoderic
    esoderic Members Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    bbkg79 wrote: »
    Knowing history can help you not repeat it, BUT that's not enough!
    But, since I was a kid (now 35) I've always felt like the Bible and history is a lie. It's exactly that, His - Story. Someones account to gain the masses, control them through religion and smoke and mirrors, etc. Exactly how we view European/Caucasians have done to stay on top.
    @cobbland and everyone else who contributed to the thread. Thank you very much for posting. You have no idea how valuable this is to me.

Im 39 and i am sure i have been conscious my entire life. I hated church. I only spent the night at family and friends houses who didnt go to church. I missed out on soooo many probably good relationships because i began to distance myself from them when they continue to invite me to their church without getting the hint or clue that i aint down with that ? . And i knew nothing. Had no knowledge. Just a ? who was a heathen.

I became conscious in 92 while attending a seminar at kent state. The speaker was wack, but he was exposing things i never heard before. i was only 16 and a jr, but still. Lincoln may had black blood. jesse jackson directly help ? MLK. I found out who malcolm x was a month before i saw the movie. I found out that i was African, that day too. An African who happened to be born in america. If my mom gave birth to me in an oven, would i be a biscuit?

i joined the service, and was always in-tune to the racism. people confused me loving Black people so much with hating white people. I wasnt mean to people, but it was obvious that i wasnt too chummy with them. The one i was cool with, i wrote about his sister in the scumbag thread. But i couldnt do a career in the service because i knew i could never compromise my integrity and play the game. I knew too much and wasnt as blind as other brothers.

I got out and was an education/history major in school. learned alot, got alot of questions answers, but didnt know it was all ? until recently. i have since, raised my level of consciousness. I had to know why, Black people, "african-americans" get it worse than everyone. The most hated. So much so, we hate each other. Systems were designed and put in place to contain us. rule us. govern us. Why us? Now I know, and now i understand, and it makes me a better person. I can now call myself "smart" without referring to any degrees.

U asked "1. Armed with this info what's next? What do we do with it. Where do we go from here?"

Waking people up does wonders. when you are awake, you can see the matrix. Why do more people care about a wack rapper like meek mills getting bodied by drake, and not the Black woman killed in jail? Like, why? Once u know why, then youre like "oooohhhhhh."

why are we christians when we know it was the slavemasters religion?
    why do we think its cool to litter, rob, ? , in our own community, but wont dare do it to white ones?
    why are you judged so harshly by what clothes and shoes you wear, by other poor black people?

Ethiopians became CHRISTian while Rome still persecuted CHRISTians. Nubia, Ethiopia - many "sub-Saharan" people followed CHRIST before Rome and thousands of years before we arrived at the shores of Jamestown. It was a fulfillment of the prophecy in Psalm 68:31 and came to fruition in Acts 8 when the Ethiopian man was baptized by Phillip the Evangelist. We didn't get CHRISTianity from slave masters - that's a lie. We were CHRISTians before Islam existed. And Muhammad teaches that JESUS was the MESSIAH, born of a ? , sent from ? who brought the WORD of ? . He teaches that JESUS died and was raised up by ? . Muhammad teaches that the Torah (Jewish Old Testament) and the Gospels (New Testament) are all ? 's WORD. JESUS is the MESSIAH, JESUS is LORD - our ancestors recognized that while still in Africa.

The Roman church took CHRISTianity and - in an effort to control it's spread - adopted and misused and perverted many of JESUS' teachings. This is the same form of CHRISTianity that allowed a people to ? a land of it's most valuable resource (it's people) and force them into a system of inhumane servitude for financial gain and created a culture to support it that exists to this day.

I don't fully know why darker peoples are under attack worldwide, but I do know that it is spiritual warfare - we battle not against flesh and blood - Ephesians 6:12. There is something about the darker peoples that satan hates particular. That's not to suggest that darker peoples are in any way superior to our counterparts. Or maybe it's just the sin of pride, arrogance and hate that the europeans who have dominated the landscape for the last couple of centuries suffer from. Whatever the case, it's not indicative of any inferiority or deficiencies on the side of the darker peoples.

Lastly, the earth has been around for many years and man, working in concert and respecting the earth, have maintained it for years. The "progress" of the last few centuries have done more damage than thousands of years combined. So if we were to discuss depravity or the like, we'd have to consider the damage done by the dominant group. Again, it's sin, I know.
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Knowing history can help you not repeat it, BUT that's not enough!
    But, since I was a kid (now 35) I've always felt like the Bible and history is a lie. It's exactly that, His - Story. Someones account to gain the masses, control them through religion and smoke and mirrors, etc. Exactly how we view European/Caucasians have done to stay on top.
    @cobbland and everyone else who contributed to the thread. Thank you very much for posting. You have no idea how valuable this is to me.

I got out and was an education/history major in school. learned alot, got alot of questions answers, but didnt know it was all ? until recently. i have since, raised my level of consciousness. I had to know why, Black people, "african-americans" get it worse than everyone. The most hated. So much so, we hate each other. Systems were designed and put in place to contain us. rule us. govern us. Why us? Now I know, and now i understand, and it makes me a better person. I can now call myself "smart" without referring to any degrees.

U asked "1. Armed with this info what's next? What do we do with it. Where do we go from here?"

Waking people up does wonders. when you are awake, you can see the matrix. Why do more people care about a wack rapper like meek mills getting bodied by drake, and not the Black woman killed in jail? Like, why? Once u know why, then youre like "oooohhhhhh."

why are we christians when we know it was the slavemasters religion?
    why do we think its cool to litter, rob, ? , in our own community, but wont dare do it to white ones?
    why are you judged so harshly by what clothes and shoes you wear, by other poor black people?

And what were your conclusions?

The reason I want facts with the info above in the first post, is because I want to be able to defend this with no loopholes and no excuses for the opposition. Case in point "you know Africans sold their own into slavery right". You know how many times I've heard this and had no rebuttal. Just Kevin Hart's "eat an ass face".

Also, can someone explain how angels tie into those of us with darker skin suffer most?
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    esoderic wrote: »

Ethiopians became CHRISTian while Rome still persecuted CHRISTians. Nubia, Ethiopia - many "sub-Saharan" people followed CHRIST before Rome and thousands of years before we arrived at the shores of Jamestown. It was a fulfillment of the prophecy in Psalm 68:31 and came to fruition in Acts 8 when the Ethiopian man was baptized by Phillip the Evangelist. We didn't get CHRISTianity from slave masters - that's a lie. We were CHRISTians before Islam existed. And Muhammad teaches that JESUS was the MESSIAH, born of a ? , sent from ? who brought the WORD of ? . He teaches that JESUS died and was raised up by ? . Muhammad teaches that the Torah (Jewish Old Testament) and the Gospels (New Testament) are all ? 's WORD. JESUS is the MESSIAH, JESUS is LORD - our ancestors recognized that while still in Africa.

The Roman church took CHRISTianity and - in an effort to control it's spread - adopted and misused and perverted many of JESUS' teachings. This is the same form of CHRISTianity that allowed a people to ? a land of it's most valuable resource (it's people) and force them into a system of inhumane servitude for financial gain and created a culture to support it that exists to this day.

I don't fully know why darker peoples are under attack worldwide, but I do know that it is spiritual warfare - we battle not against flesh and blood - Ephesians 6:12. There is something about the darker peoples that satan hates particular. That's not to suggest that darker peoples are in any way superior to our counterparts. Or maybe it's just the sin of pride, arrogance and hate that the europeans who have dominated the landscape for the last couple of centuries suffer from. Whatever the case, it's not indicative of any inferiority or deficiencies on the side of the darker peoples.

Lastly, the earth has been around for many years and man, working in concert and respecting the earth, have maintained it for years. The "progress" of the last few centuries have done more damage than thousands of years combined. So if we were to discuss depravity or the like, we'd have to consider the damage done by the dominant group. Again, it's sin, I know.

Where can I get more info on Africans worshiping Christ before Roman influence? The little I know, there were many religious/spiritual beliefs before Christianity came on the scene.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knowing history can help you

And what were your conclusions?

The reason I want facts with the info above in the first post, is because I want to be able to defend this with no loopholes and no excuses for the opposition. Case in point "you know Africans sold their own into slavery right". You know how many times I've heard this and had no rebuttal. Just Kevin Hart's "eat an ass face".

Also, can someone explain how angels tie into those of us with darker skin suffer most?

I have your answer right here. (pause.) We are the bloodline of the ancient Egyptians. When Egypt fell, and the a-rabs moved in, the original people blended in, got killed, or left. Our bloodline left. Some went south and some went west. Our bloodline went west.

So it was obvious that our bloodline was a different people than those in WEST AFRICA. more advanced. has more swag. So when the white man came, they traded the outsiders.

Genesis 15:13.

Youre welcome. If you wanna know the tree, look at the fruit it bears.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The reason why blacks suffer had nothing at all to do with religion. Just be pan-Africanist black nationalist ? the "conscious" nonsense
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    And by the way African American don't get it worse than anyone else. The slavery experience in north America as bad as it was it was not the worst. Check the mortality rate of Brazilian and Caribbean sugar plantations
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/11825103_121816068162437_7538501277830524166_n.jpg?oh=0a6f87e1c00c22ca56e9560c77f58029&oe=564ACCCA[/img]
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hopefully this makes sense:

I tried to base this thread around several things:
    The oldest known “Y” chromosome being found in several Mbo people in Cameroon (in 2012), and in the descendants of a man born into slavery in South Carolina by the name of Albert Perry, who submitted their DNA to “Family Tree DNA” for genetic testing where the discovery was made in 2013.
    So can this tell us anything about human origins? Central Africa contains Y chromosomes from both Perry’s branch and the former-Adam’s branch, while the rest of the world has only been shown to contain the former-Adam’s branch (with the exception of Perry himself). This suggests that our revised Adam may have lived in Central Africa.
    https://theconversation.com/albert-and-adam-rewrite-the-story-of-human-origins-15835

2.The Black ? in Antiquity
    Godfrey Higgins, in his still prodigious work, Anacalypsis, observed:

We have found the Black complexion or something relating to it whenever we have approached the origin of nations. The Alma Mater, the Goddess Multimammia, the founders of the Oracles, the Memnon of first idols, were always Black. Venus, Jupiter, Apollo, Bacchus, Hercules, Asteroth, Adonis, Horus, Apis, Osiris, and Amen: in short all the...deities were black. They remained as they were first...in very ancient times. 1

Though made over a century ago, current History-of-Religions scholarship only confirms Higgins’ observation. The major deities of Egypt, India, Asia, the Near East, Greece and Central and SouthAmerica were indeed black. Of special note we may mention, in addition to those listed above, Min of Egypt, 2 Vishnu and Krishna of India,
    3, Buddha of Asia, 4 ’Il/’El/Al of the Near East, 5, and Quetzalcoatl of the early Americas. 6 The blackness of these deities did not necessarily indicate that they were chthonic (associated with death and the underworld) or in any way malevolent.

Indeed, in the various ancient traditions, it was the king of the gods, the creator deity himself, who was black. 7 The blackness of the creator deity, that is to say the creator deity’s black body -how it originated, of what substance(s) it was composed, why it was black, etc.-was at the center of the ‘mystery of ? ’ in ancient Egypt, India, and Sumer/Akkad. We will analyze this “mystery of the black ? ” and explore its relation to biblical myth and
    theology.

http://www.academia.edu/7448762/The_Black_? _and_the_Ancient_Mysteries_Why_is_Vishnu_Dark_Blue

Additional text:
    http://www.quora.com/Why-is-Krishnas-complexion-depicted-as-blue-when-he-is-actually-black

When matched up with the text from “The Life of Adam and Eve”
    13.2 When you were formed, I was cast out from the face of ? and was sent forth from the company of the angels. When ? blew into you the breath of life and your countenance and likeness were made in the image of ? , Michael led you and made you worship in the sight of ? . The Lord ? then said: 'Behold, Adam, I have made you in our image and likeness.'

14.1 Having gone forth Michael called all the angels saying: 'Worship the image of the Lord ? , just as the Lord ? has commanded.'

14.2 Michael himself worshipped first then he called me and said: 'Worship the image of ? Jehovah.'

14.3 I answered: 'I do not have it within me to worship Adam.' When Michael compelled me to worship, I said to him: 'Why do you compel me? I will not worship him who is lower and posterior to me. I am prior to that creature. Before he was made, I had already been made. He ought to worship me.'

15.1 Hearing this, other angels who were under me were unwilling to worship him.

It made sense to me that the jealousy and resentment that Black people have faced (and continue to face globally) didn't start with other humans.
  • Beefer77
    Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate a racist white person that hates dark people but then go out and get a tan
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Wow.
    Hmmm.
    We can assume, because we don't really know much and are limited in what we know.
    One thing that does seem to appear is that these same nations you speak of around the world seemed to all be doing well/Dominant at the same exact time when the northern nations/white people's history seemed non-existent.

I have not seen it documented or put into writing much, so I kinda consider this original thought.
    I simply believe that MASS change of darker nations being conquered by WHITE nations came as a result of climate change.

Do I mean Pangea???? No, but I would say it like this.
    The desert in the Sahara used to be a damn ocean. What the ? happened???
    Northern nations used to be in ice. What the ? happened???

My mind leads me to think that as the world got warmer and those lands dried up and Egyptians, Ethiopians, Indians, Middle Easterners and Native Americans lost food and overfarmed their lands they had to scatter.

I have heard some Muslims allude to White nations being in the Ice age.

Right as this happened, White Nations ice thawed out and Greenland, UK, Germany, Rome and Greece for once grew to land that could be farmed for once.
    They were already a people known for boating so the leaving their countries and going on nautical escapades was nothing new.
    Meanwhile all the darker nations elite escaped their native lands for Northern nations (Moors) and took their knowledge to the Northern lands and left their own colored nation with a fight for power due to a mass exodus (thus African bones found in S.America and Central America that date to BC times).

So, eventually after hundreds of years and deals and wars the White nations kept infiltrating these darker nations and taking all their resources, schools of Timbuktu, libraries, sciences, maths,philosophies and tools of technology and advancement while AT THE SAME TIME these colored nations were losing food, fighting each other for territory, fighting outside invaders, making bad deals because they were losing power and had little bargaining power.

This went on until you see basically up to what you know of from Caesar's day until present day 2015.

Do I blame the environment as the main catalyst? Yes.
    If the United States has no farming land and 70% turns to a desert then there will be no more powerful United States. The elite and wealthy will leave. China, Russia, Middle Eastern Nations and others will attack. Civil Wars inside of America with American's fighting Americans will erupt. A mass exodus and instability will manifest.
    It is that simple.
    Is this what happened? I don't know, but it's a theory of mine that answers a lot.

8 diagrams to the sun/2 degrees