Official KillaCham vs. Monizzle Fight (Where In The World Is Monizzle?)

Options

Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the origin of this beef?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well conflict is a ? dork though

never heard of this little girl
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    https://youtu.be/Xhh4rcC8E5k[/quote]

that ? couldn't even walk straight man lock this disgusting ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In a thread about nikkis ex i actually gave credit to nikki and said safaree was wrong for suing nikki when he should have set up written contracts for certain albums he claims he never got paid on. Cham outta nowhere starts saying in all red about being mad at me and wanting to fight. Then he makes this thread and says he wants to fight me and is in ct. Now hes going to ever subway in the hartford area looking to find monizzle.

I never had no beef with cham nor have i called him out to me outside the IC to knuckle up. This is most likely a ploy to raise traffic on the site since the IC and donkey been fell off years ago and other sites and forums are getting more traffic. Maybe if they actually had a decent mobile site with edits 3 or 4 years ago like we asked not as many people would have left. Now the mobile site is aight but it's too little too late.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

In a thread about nikkis ex i actually gave credit to nikki and said safaree was wrong for suing nikki when he should have set up written contracts for certain albums he claims he never got paid on. Cham outta nowhere starts saying in all red about being mad at me and wanting to fight. Then he makes this thread and says he wants to fight me and is in ct. Now hes going to ever subway in the hartford area looking to find monizzle.

I never had no beef with cham nor have i called him out to me outside the IC to knuckle up. This is most likely a ploy to raise traffic on the site since the IC and donkey been fell off years ago and other sites and forums are getting more traffic. Maybe if they actually had a decent mobile site with edits 3 or 4 years ago like we asked not as many people would have left. Now the mobile site is aight but it's too little too late.
    LOLLLLLLLLL fight me.
  • KillaCham
    edited November 2015
    Options
    https://youtu.be/Xhh4rcC8E5k

that ? couldn't even walk straight man lock this disgusting ?

Shut your punk omega sexuality conflicted ass up. I was making sure the shoes stayed in the frame. Quote and PM Monizzle. Tell him to drop that zip code.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You pullin up in the luchadore mask bruh? if so make sure u 619 that ?
  • KillaCham
    Options
    This deserves a ban.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    I know i pulled the Charlamange tha ? dame dash but Cham way to desperate to meet me right now. This is more awkward than a bcotton comment right now.

• OmegaConflict
    Options
    I know i pulled the Charlamange tha ? dame dash but Cham way to desperate to meet me right now. This is more awkward than a bcotton comment right now.

you ? bruh
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

you ? bruh

because i don't want to met a random internet mod over some chatty patty drama? I think he is just jealous he never had as big of a beef as bcotton and i did anyways. how many cats on the ic have met up and scrapped up? half the cats on here saying i am punking out would never do this in real life. i don't got time for some middle school drama lol.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

you ? bruh

because i don't want to met a random internet mod over some chatty patty drama? I think he is just jealous he never had as big of a beef as bcotton and i did anyways. how many cats on the ic have met up and scrapped up? half the cats on here saying i am punking out would never do this in real life. i don't got time for some middle school drama lol.

yall beefing over Nicki Minaj

I guess the old donkey is back.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »

He about to call in sick the next couple days until it cool down
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why All Hip Hop didn't win best hip hop site on the BET Awards. .

yeah im sure this is the reason
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Subway been taking losses left n right
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited November 2015
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Monizzle u outchea running scared of a whiteboy?
    A ? at that..
    U ? af
    And y u keep referring to yourself in the third person
    Tf u think u r?

First jared fogle got caught up now everyday monizzle wake up
    someone gotta problem with subway

man up and defend your brand u; do u want black olives with that ass nerd

So manning up is fighting a ? over some stupid ? ? You must have never had a father in your life if you think that. Manning up is pointing out straight facts. That is what i did on the reason to bcotton and bitter cham. Now he wants to fight because he didn't have any facts. This cat is on his knees begging me to fight him somewhere in CT. Now that is pathetic.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"I aint never ran from a ? and I damn sho aint bout to pick today to start running"
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle u outchea running scared of a whiteboy?
    A ? at that..
    U ? af
    And y u keep referring to yourself in the third person
    Tf u think u r?

First jared fogle got caught up now everyday monizzle wake up
    someone gotta problem with subway

man up and defend your brand u; do u want black olives with that ass nerd

So manning up is fighting a ? over some stupid ? ? You must have never had a father in your life if you think that. Manning up is pointing out straight facts. That is what i did on the reason to bcotton and bitter cham. Now he wants to fight because he didn't have any facts. This cat is on his knees begging me to fight him somewhere in CT. Now that is pathetic.

Hes not a ? ? hes a cac, chances r he cant een fight
    Secondly watch your ? mouth talking bout my pops, u this scared of some whiteboy posting to u in hot pink font then u gon be petrified of a real ? who'd smack the five.......five.....five dollar footlong sandwhich out your hands and kick over that glass case of cookies.....? .

Dont kick the cookies... those raspberry macadamias are the truth