'Alien: Covenant' Title Confirmed, Synopsis And New Release Date Revealed

Options
2»

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The one upside is that none of the Bad Robot goons will be writing the script this time. Instead it's being written by John Logan (Any Given Sunday, Gladiator, The Aviator) who has actually penned some decent scripts in his time and is being acclaimed everywhere today for his Penny Dreadful series that he created a couple of years back.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually liked the first avp lol the predator designs were badass to me being a predator fan in the first place.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many questions not enought answers ? that.? tell me something ? keeping me out the loop hole.And by the way I´m stabbing that ? that talked grizzy about The Goonies ? .You will be delt with when I see you.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i will never understand the hate for this movie is was a good movie and the plot made perfect sense to me
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I'm curious to learn/see more about the Engineers but that's about it. I would've much rather the Aliens sequel had went into production before this.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm curious to learn/see more about the Engineers but that's about it. I would've much rather the Aliens sequel had went into production before this.

Yeah, I think the real story is with the Engineers. Seems like they can create life on a planet then use the aliens to cleanse the ones that don't go right. Could be wrong cause I'm not that deep into this mythos.

Either way, the aliens are just a byproduct of the engineers story.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.