Official KillaCham vs. Monizzle Fight (Where In The World Is Monizzle?)

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? can't be real lmao
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MONIZZZZZLEEEEEEEEE!!

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Bcotton5
    gee757 wrote: »
    This can't b life lollllllllll@ this ? ass white hockey player mobitch14.....do u back down like this on the ice2? Cuz I know hockey players fight its a physical sport i can tell mobitch14 ? ass stays on the bench....this is y i say a faceless ? needs 2 have a pik up b4 talkin ? on here smh@ Wayne Gretzky scared of chammy...no Mann!

IMGdeleted

@mobitch14 ya ? ass better leave this site or ignore my posts from here on out cuz u r a mark ass busta ? lol

Rofl mark ass busta ?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao this thread is ? hilarious
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Bcotton5
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    I asked a yes or no question. Would you like an address?? I haven't seen the answer yet. Only thing left in my resume to do is knock out a ic ? . If you get here before the year ends and survive a 2 piece I'll give you 500 out my pocket.

The ? you waiting for. Post the ? .

And ? your money.

@I ro ny

19410 Archdale st

Come get that conk knocked out ya noggin
    black Friday deal going you and your bodyguards can get knocked out for the price of one

(Anything I or any others who may or may not use this account post is not to be taken seriously or to be considered as an admission of guilt or considered evidence in any way in any court of law. I am not accountable for any damages incurred by any parties offline)

Zip code?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked a yes or no question. Would you like an address?? I haven't seen the answer yet. Only thing left in my resume to do is knock out a ic ? . If you get here before the year ends and survive a 2 piece I'll give you 500 out my pocket.

And ? your money.

@I ro ny

19410 Archdale st

black Friday deal going you and your bodyguards can get knocked out for the price of one

(Anything I or any others who may or may not use this account post is not to be taken seriously or to be considered as an admission of guilt or considered evidence in any way in any court of law. I am not accountable for any damages incurred by any parties offline)

Zip code?

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Rofl mark ass busta ?

That's exactly what @mobitch14 is he might as well stop postin on here cuz this thread ended his ic career...... @mobitch14 ? ass better just post n the powder room he better never come n the reason popping ? again
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Rofl mark ass busta ?

That's exactly what @mobitch14 is he might as well stop postin on here cuz this thread ended his ic career...... @mobitch14 ? ass better just post n the powder room he better never come n the reason popping ? again

I have been posting in the reason and showing up for work at subway throughout this thread. So i don't know what you are talking about. Actually last i checked you continuously dodge my posting of actual facts on the IC by making hockey facts. And when it comes to punctuation and spelling you be pulling that monizzle and hiding from grammar like its ? cham lol.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Are my jokes corny as ? ? Yes i know most my jokes lame.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MONIZZZZZLEEEEEEEEE!!

Currrrrttttiiiiissss
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this ? said get the conk knocked out ya noggin lmaoooooooooooooooo
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This unexpected thread delivered
  • Bcotton5
    gns wrote: »

And ? your money.

@I ro ny

19410 Archdale st

Zip code?

48205 we in this ? Detroit stand up!
  • Bcotton5
    MONIZZZZZLEEEEEEEEE!!

• K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How in the ? did I miss this. This ? @Monizzle14 is such a white boy. Been telling yall this. Lame as Ice ? .
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't participate in coonery my ? its 2015. I ain't got time for some match.com meet a ? you met on the internet ? b. you wanna talk about why nikki coonaj ain't ? as an artist and stick to thread topics so be it ? . You wanna actually use facts to dispute points i make so be it.

You wanna actually use your words and talk it out like real g's message a ? . I never had any beef with you but you appear buthurt and wanna "fight me". I make a pro nikki minaj statement against her ex boo and now you salty out of the blue?

For what ? lol. Grown men don't ? around on business trips imagining what monizzle look like on some suspect ? . Act like a muthafucking grown ass man i dare you to. Get the ? off this middle school trina fight a ? in the parking lot coonery.

I am i a street ? hell no. Never said i was and i would never want to have to be in that street ? unless my life depended on it which it doesn't. Are my jokes corny as ? ? Yes i know most my jokes lame. Do i live in the worse part of hood? No my parents moved me out of a rough area so i could have a better life than they do. But i don't live in a ? gated community with a 5,000 square foot house. But i still go back to the city and do programs and projects to keep these youngn's on the right path.

My challenge to killa ken barb is to act like a grown ass man. Stop this fuckery on the internet and act like a grown ass man and stop this fuckery.

You a ? boy ass ? .
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't participate in coonery my ? its 2015. I ain't got time for some match.com meet a ? you met on the internet ? b. you wanna talk about why nikki coonaj ain't ? as an artist and stick to thread topics so be it ? . You wanna actually use facts to dispute points i make so be it.

You wanna actually use your words and talk it out like real g's message a ? . I never had any beef with you but you appear buthurt and wanna "fight me". I make a pro nikki minaj statement against her ex boo and now you salty out of the blue?

For what ? lol. Grown men don't ? around on business trips imagining what monizzle look like on some suspect ? . Act like a muthafucking grown ass man i dare you to. Get the ? off this middle school trina fight a ? in the parking lot coonery.

I am i a street ? hell no. Never said i was and i would never want to have to be in that street ? unless my life depended on it which it doesn't. Are my jokes corny as ? ? Yes i know most my jokes lame. Do i live in the worse part of hood? No my parents moved me out of a rough area so i could have a better life than they do. But i don't live in a ? gated community with a 5,000 square foot house. But i still go back to the city and do programs and projects to keep these youngn's on the right path.

My challenge to killa ken barb is to act like a grown ass man. Stop this fuckery on the internet and act like a grown ass man and stop this fuckery.

You a ? boy ass ? .

Lololol what in the birdman sandusky does that suspect ? even mean?
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Lol havent seen this thread since the nominee thread in da reason..

lol is this ? killacham a goon?

i hope this is a black on white crime becuz monzille is a cracka

Thanks BCOTTON!