One's Gotta Go Mod Edition

167891012»

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited November 2015
    how the hell do yall ? off the obscure mods?

that ? takes work and yall know it.

Jamel u got it twisted this ? infamous has been male stalking me way b4 her ? ass became a mod hitting negative reactions..... & now this ? infamous is a mod abusin her mod powers erasing reactions & burying& deleting posts after she talks ? & sending ? popping ? like a ? ....Im speaking all facts go check my negative reactions & u will find that ? infamous all over that ? & I don't use reactions unless forced ...? infamous!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    JokerKing
    Yall still on this beef
  • gee757
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Yall still on this beef

? infamous!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    JokerKing
    gee757 wrote: »
    Yall still on this beef

? infamous!

Why? He's a G Unit fan? You need to go after that ? @Skuurrt_Angle. He say 50 ? all over your home city and he loved it.
  • gee757
    Why? He's a G Unit fan? You need to go after that ? @Skuurrt_Angle. He say 50 ? all over your home city and he loved it.

That ? infamous has been male stalking me long b4 she became a mod......that ? follows my posts & hits negative reactions & that's been long b4 she became a mod...& now that ? infamous is a mod abusin her powers poppin ? hitting negative reactions, But when the shoe is on the other foot the ? b buryin & deleting my posts & erasing my reactions & that's ? ? ....this ? infamous even got the nerve 2 send me ? popping ? /threats when she is the weirdo male stalking &following my posts like a ? ...? infamous!