Young Buck - Another Bird (Off 10 Pints Mixtape) (Is Buck Dropping The Best Music in The South?)

Options
riddlerap
riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2015 in The Reason

Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Wow this is ? amazing....

The first time this has ever been uttered about buck music.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tape drop Dec 3rd
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is this ? ?? ? got that ´trendy flow´, I see... foh...? garbage
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What I don't get is how ? want their rappers to be authentic tough guy street ?
    But turn around and listen to young buck
    Buck a hoe
    A ? I call my friend record me crying and leak it to the world ain't gotta worry bout talkin to me again
    Much less am I gonna go to bat for this ? in his beefs or sign back to his label
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is better than before. Buck been riding since his release
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buck just doesn't have the catalogue but personally Ive always thought he was better than Ross, Wayne and T.I.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Buck just doesn't have the catalogue but personally Ive always thought he was better than Ross, Wayne and T.I.

He better than Wayne now, and maybe TI (probably not) but definitely not in their primes though. Definitely underrated though.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He better than Wayne now, and maybe TI (probably not) but definitely not in their primes though. Definitely underrated though.

I should rephrase that, lyrical ability is debatable but just making better music in general is what I was really referring too
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sound like he was in the studio with RichDaKid
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buck a hoe
    A ? I call my friend record me crying and leak it to the world ain't gotta worry bout talkin to me again
    Much less am I gonna go to bat for this ? in his beefs or sign back to his label

Fif had buck in contact and wouldn't let that ? eat so buck had to apologize oh well
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He isnt dropping the best music in the south, but he's dropping the best music out of g unit, 50-banks stans get mad.
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buck has been dropping heat all year
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buck done came back strong on the low

All his ? hard, he was always been my favorite g unit member
  • The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Buck a hoe
    Buck a hoe

Buck didn't sign back he still owe 50 albums. He had no choice and don't forget Buck started him and 50 problems
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buck a hoe

This really speaks more to 50's character as a crumb. Buck a hoe for crying? You never cried tough-guy? FOH
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    Buck a hoe

This really speaks more to 50's character as a crumb. Buck a hoe for crying? You never cried tough-guy? FOH

Did I say that?