fellas.....how many of yall would sell your boy out for some pu**y?

Options
ineedpussy
ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
watch the clip and tell me if he didnt sell his boy out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6472R8TkCTw

Comments

• MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Selling his boy out would be dumping him and then jumping the cliff with the money

He helped him get away but without the cash.....win win win.....meh
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that mf lol... Yeeeet!
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not I.

But let's talk about how ? do more than just sell out their boy, like sell drugs to the community, rob, ? , steal, and terrorize them and all that because you got some of our women basically promote that ? .

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Not I.

But let's talk about how ? do more than just sell out their boy, like sell drugs to the community, rob, ? , steal, and terrorize them and all that because you got some of our women basically promote that ? .

Damn ? ,who ? on your cranberry sauce
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Not I.

http://youtu.be/GhelnMkzyF0

Exaaactly what I thought of lol Goat movie.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Not I.

Damn ? ,who ? on your cranberry sauce

Didn't have to go there
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not I.

So was Spike Lee crazy for making "Chiraq"?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not I.

So was Spike Lee crazy for making "Chiraq"?

Not really but it won't work because you can't expect birds to suddenly gain morals

When you have a ? it's not necessary to have developed a moral compass as well tbh

Females will always do what they wanna do, and usually the opposite of what you would like them to do
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everytime!

Friends come and go, ? is a fickle thing.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Not I.

http://youtu.be/GhelnMkzyF0

I wanted to be Bullhorn for Halloween, but I don't think anybody would've known who I was smh. I was going to walk around and scream about waffles.