Man Sends A Message To His Wife's Secret Lover After She Cheated On Him For The Second Time

Options
1235»

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    qawshun wrote: »
    She deserved to be embarrassed. But they both took the L but he should've put a vid of her up on xvideos or something

Yeah....that's not what hurt ass hoe ? do or anything. Smfh

You do realize men have emotions??? And Can be hurt emotionally just like women can be hurt.

I KNOW men have emotions and I appreciate every time one of yall cry.

Blah, blah, blah...

Some of y'all in here are suckas, for reals. For all we know, that ? cryin cause she know the gravy train bout to be cut off, and she 2,000 miles away from the other dude that was willing to put her on one. I don't condone puttin that ? on video, but I appreciate the ether slung out in that vid, especially cause she deserved every syllable.

(Wouldn't be surprised if she caught that Ike Turner hand after that vid went off, tho...)
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's what, 42? There's a good chance this relationship may have hit the ten-year mark. Believe it or not, spending that much time with someone you can't just throw it away, as some are saying the first time she cheated.

He forgave the first time which is something marriage counselors often advise, he clearly loved her and she scumbagged him. L's all around for this video though.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? catch feelings over Westie trolling all the time...lol
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    I'm disappointed with all the assumptions that this man put his hands on this ? .
    We already know how society paints domestic disputes(the mans most likely in the wrong)

I aint seen a scratch on her or a fist thrown during the taping. Just a ? ? caught.

Bro you lying to yourself...you ain't peep how she flinched as soon as he walked up on her?

She knows the hand of ? will be upon her in the near future
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now this is a beating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAGeZbNLRMA
    all that other ? did in his video was talk stern to the ? .... i think the problem is you people have a low threshold of what you consider to be abuse because there is no actually proof he hit her
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Now this is a beating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAGeZbNLRMA
    all that other ? did in his video was talk stern to the ? .... i think the problem is you people have a low threshold of what you consider to be abuse because there is no actually proof he hit her

...DAMN SON!!...DA' ? SHE DO??!!...