• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh cmon everybody, im a nice guy.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Are? They've been the biggest threat of terrorism in the entire world, and for centuries at that. Money, guns, greed, ignorance and fear has helped them influence the destruction of this planet as a whole for a while. Just think; most people were chilling until whites paid them a visit.

GUNS-GERMS-STEEL1.jpg
    This book is the driest ? read but if it ain't the biggest slap of ugly truth...
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about black on black crime?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When they say white during the study what nationalities do they mean. Some Hispanics see themselves as white, most whites didn't see Irish/Italians as white. ? some Arabs see themselves as white to
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    When they say white during the study what nationalities do they mean. Some Hispanics see themselves as white, most whites didn't see Irish/Italians as white. ? some Arabs see themselves as white to

When they say Blacks, do they distinguish Caribbean, Africans and African Americans?

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just think; most people were chilling until whites paid them a visit.

Well. They were all killing each before whites arrived. White folk would just take advantage of that and expedite the process. Divide and Conquer. From the Aztecs to the Zulus.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »

When they say Blacks, do they distinguish Caribbean, Africans and African Americans?

No but what does that have to do with what I asked? Just want to know who whites see as white
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? really think everybody got along

? is comical.

Name a group that hopped into ships and sailed to Europe to ? , murder and pillage white people.[/b]

ok well by that definition the Barbary Pirates would count. Score one for Black Africans, woo hoo!!

British_sailors_boarding_an_Algerine_pirate_ship.jpg

They took slaves too. At least a million white european slaves by most estimates. Not that they had a whole racist slave system like America, of course.

"The European slaves were acquired by Barbary pirates in slave raids on ships and by raids on coastal towns from Italy to Spain, Portugal, France, England, the Netherlands, and as far afield as Ireland and Iceland. Men, women, and children were captured, to such a devastating extent that vast numbers of sea coast towns were abandoned."

man can we please fight white supremacy without acting like white ppl are really Sith with magic powers, cuz if the Chinese had gotten their ? together during the Tang dynasty the world would probably look like this:

ohqoJoK.png
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Manifest Destiny = White Supremacy
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Just think; most people were chilling until whites paid them a visit.
    hahaha no
    Name a group that hopped into ships and sailed to Europe to ? , murder and pillage white people.
    North Africans... but depending on what race we call them that might just more be white people so it might not count.
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    ok well by that definition the Barbary Pirates would count. Score one for Black Africans, woo hoo!!
    damnit Swiffness i had this one post!
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? really think everybody got along

? is comical.

Name a group that hopped into ships and sailed to Europe to ? , murder and pillage white people.[/b]

British_sailors_boarding_an_Algerine_pirate_ship.jpg

They took slaves too. At least a million white european slaves by most estimates. Not that they had a whole racist slave system like America, of course.

"The European slaves were acquired by Barbary pirates in slave raids on ships and by raids on coastal towns from Italy to Spain, Portugal, France, England, the Netherlands, and as far afield as Ireland and Iceland. Men, women, and children were captured, to such a devastating extent that vast numbers of sea coast towns were abandoned."

man can we please fight white supremacy without acting like white ppl are really Sith with magic powers, cuz if the Chinese had gotten their ? together during the Tang dynasty the world would probably look like this:

ohqoJoK.png

lol Really? I thought ya'll were going to say the Moors or something. These ? talking about a small group of pirates (i.e. criminals) that didn't even start until AFTER the Europeans started their conquests.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now I exist white supremacy days are numbered.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol..

I heard Tupac got a new album coming out called All Eyes On Me..
  • The Divine Visitor
    The Divine Visitor Members Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Let's talk about the upbringing of whites in America and how there's something missing from their family life.

Well let's see. We've got to talk about:
    1) Broken Homes
    2) The rampant abuse of prescription drugs, street drugs, and alcohol
    3) Cigarettes and nicotine addiction
    4) ? and molestation
    5) White men's envy of women and its manifestation as homosexuality, male chauvinism, and domestic abuse
    6) White supremacy as an inefficient stand in for culture and self-esteem.
    7) Cultural appropriation, Eugenics, and the stealing and rewriting of the history of other peoples
    8) White women's self hatred and their envy of Black women
    9) Sexual Deviancy such as ? and hyper promiscuity
    10) Their true history

BET should do a 10 part series called "White In America"

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    They said ghengis had so many kids that a large population of Asians are his descendants.

Also that the worlds population declined 15% during his conquest bc he slaughtered so many

that shot popped in my head today how exhausting must it be to ? all those people without guns like dam
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    lol Really? I thought ya'll were going to say the Moors or something. These ? talking about a small group of pirates (i.e. criminals) that didn't even start until AFTER the Europeans started their conquests.
    still counts!