2015 Reason Awards: Nomination Thread

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    My vote for success story of the year goes to Tidal

Yeah drake and Adele couldn't do it without you. Oh wait lol.

Not to mention YMCMB artist like tyga flopped on tidal exclusive releases and Wayne got sued for the mixtape that was tidal exclusive.

Yeezy said you could buy 2 tickets and didn't cosign or release anything juts to tidal.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    It's the end of the year which means it's awards time. Lets use this thread to select the nominees then hopefully within 2 weeks we can have the official Reason Awards thread.

Stan of the year

supergangster
    bcotton

Thread of the year

lol, really.

Reason Feud/beef of the year

n/a

IC rapper of the year

n/a

Mod of the year

n/a

Best thread creator

none

Biggest hater

n/a

Funniest Posters

busta, sanford, supergangster
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Reason beef/feud of the year

-IceBergTaylor vs Peezy_Jenkins
    -Monizzle14 vs KillaCham
    -Gee757 vs the Reason
    -turfaholic vs deathrowzorrow
    -dwade206 vs genocidecutter

Reason Original Thread of The Year

-Create Your Own Label
    -Sample competition thread
    -Best album tournament thread
    -Best storytelling tournament
    -Reason meteoritic thread

GOAT for the nomination.

Y'all slept on my beefs with @gee757 & @BackInWhite . @supergangster is just a e-? . You can be whoever you want to be on these Internet's. And he chooses to be a e-? . His heros are a guy who wasn't allowed to leave his porch til he was 17 and a ? who ? men in prison. He's thought it was cool to wear pink clothes while being cursed with a face that could've been casted in the Captain Phillips movie. ? @supergangster mom for not swallowing him. ? @supergangster father for not raising him. & ? @supergangster as a man and internet persona.OFgB5wV.jpg
    Looking ass ? .

"You ? ain't gangster you gum. I chew lil ? (hocks a lougie) lil ? . I can only view lil ? like lil ? "

This ain't a beef, this is just target practice.

I have no idea who you are

1681821_o.gif

These are the 1st 2 posts I have ever seen from you
    Turfyholic, is it?
    Does not ring a bell
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst mod on here dwo ? ass ?
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Its not about size its all about heart also if u get the first punch

Haha tell that to a mike tyson ass ? and see what happens..you better keep a weapon
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Honorable mention for Thread of the Year goes to Plies gettin suplexed off stage lmao
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/529622/plies-slammed-off-stage-by-? -guy
    You can nominate that thread it isn't too late.
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum
    Intelligent_Hoodlum Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aite bet, bout to edit my post on the first page then
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »
    BobOblah wrote: »
    48kg = 105 pounds

watch out, @Turfaholic

Idiot i dont have any fat in my body clean 6 pack im in shape

You look like you hungry like a south african with flies stuck to his face

Yo dog why'd you ether me and my peoples in the process there? LOL
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited December 2015
    How many people can you nominate for each category? Is there a 5 poster limit?

Forgot to put Nah Son in the funniest poster category
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    endboss wrote: »

Haha tell that to a mike tyson ass ? and see what happens..you better keep a weapon

You think Mike TYSON is unbeatable? FIRST Of all MIKE TYSON is where he is today becuz of HIS HEART. HE IS A REAL FIGHTER. But I could still knock him out.. If I would get the first punch and it would be a good one on his CHIN ..
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

You think Mike TYSON is unbeatable? FIRST Of all MIKE TYSON is where he is today becuz of HIS HEART. HE IS A REAL FIGHTER. But I could still knock him out.. If I would get the first punch and it would be a good one on his CHIN ..

ya if you was a baller, and a little bit taller.. we get it, Somolian.
  • supergangster

Im swedish idiot and welcome to ignorelist
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭

I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson
    https://youtu.be/uPIqPMO7um8
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nemesis of the Year.

Old head award.

Lmao at old head award
  • DOPEdweebz

I can watch HD movies off ya big ass forehead, and you look ? as ? . ? yaself.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    How many people can you nominate for each category? Is there a 5 poster limit?

Forgot to put Nah Son in the funniest poster category

5 is the max.
  • supergangster
    edited December 2015

SMH ppl comment on people other mens look thats ridiclous.. PPL only have NEGATIV things to say its becouse you are SCARED to looK at yourself IN THE MIRROR .. U are a Virgins.. U dont know anything about Life beside this side .. I only laugh but truth is go outside try GET Som pusy but u cant? why? because you are a BAD LOOKIN ? .. here ppl COSIGN u and LOL u but in real Life they wont even wanna talk wit u they wont give u any feeling or reaction becuz U ARE NOTHING! .. I am not even angry becuzz I know the Truth .. Comment on other mens look WHILE U still look like a gorilla.. LOL ok let it be like that.. I can only LAUGH!
  • supergangster
    edited December 2015
    Bossup was the best admin the reason ever had he worked here long time ago
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited December 2015

SMH ppl comment on people other mens look thats ridiclous.. PPL only have NEGATIV things to say its becouse you are SCARED to looK at yourself IN THE MIRROR .. U are a Virgins.. U dont know anything about Life beside this side .. I only laugh but truth is go outside try GET Som pusy but u cant? why? because you are a BAD LOOKIN ? .. here ppl COSIGN u and LOL u but in real Life they wont even wanna talk wit u they wont give u any feeling or reaction becuz U ARE NOTHING! .. I am not even angry becuzz I know the Truth .. Comment on other mens look WHILE U still look like a gorilla.. LOL ok let it be like that.. I can only LAUGH!

? you emotional. You look like you gave up on the female sex about.. Five years ago.. You look like you drive ice cream trucks in the summertime just to kidnap lil kids. ? you got ? all in ya eyes. You look like you dont cut ya finger nails ? ass ? . I didnt even read ya ? ? ? . I cant read geepanese my ? .

Jersey.
  • supergangster
    Dont let me expose you ive got so many ? from u that would make u get demoted ? from 2013 to 2015
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont let me expose you ive got so many ? from u that would make u get demoted ? from 2013 to 2015

Just like a female