2015 Reason Awards: Nomination Thread

Comments

• Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many people can you nominate for each category? Is there a 5 poster limit?

Forgot to put Nah Son in the funniest poster category

Its all good bruh I seen that poster of the year nomination though. Dope ?

tumblr_nhld3hA5w01qbqbieo1_400.gif
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    ? it, might as well drop this since its a little old and just been sitting in my computer.

This was right around the time of the Shenco roast and I decided to make an IC game as a project for a thread Six made. Never finished it due to laziness but if y'all ? with it, I will get on it. Only Dubbz and Lady Zee has seen it since we were placed in the same group.

Enjoy
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=649eJkVB4AE

Lmao!!! yo I was thinking about this ? last week.

you need to finish this ? bruh, we would of won had that project contest continued
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol how u even make that? ? make games? Lol can make alot of Money
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    Blackmarket such a good tape but now its trash to me

OvoCape for Stan of the year
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »
    Supergangsta is the biggest fraud on this site

Dont dis real ?
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dont dis real ?

He aint real, so its ok
  • RickyRich

Dont dis real ?

He aint real, so its ok

And your real ?
  • bck145
    edited December 2015

Dont dis real ?

He aint real, so its ok

And your real ?

More real that ovo's whole roster

I also dont say if nas losses a bracket i was leaving the site and then not follow through with my word or talk about how many guns i bust on an internet forum half way across the world...then show up looking like an anerexic wheres waldo action figure
  • RickyRich

Dont dis real ?

He aint real, so its ok

And your real ?

I also dont say if nas losses a bracket i was leaving the site and then not follow through with my word or talk about how many guns i bust on an internet forum half way across the world...then show up looking like an anerexic wheres waldo action figure

How u kno whos real are not ? Whats your definition of being real
  • bck145
    edited December 2015

Dont dis real ?

He aint real, so its ok

And your real ?

You must not be of adult age yet or havent witnessed enough of his posts

Then again you stan for hip hops version justin timberlake, so your either female or a teenager, its cool youll learn over time
  • RickyRich

Dont dis real ?

He aint real, so its ok

And your real ?

Then again you stan for hip hops version justin timberlake, so your either female or a teenager, its cool youll learn over time

U cant even explain it thats why u keep dancin around the question. Ur a ? ikno it ? used take ya lunchmoney from u . I dont watch wat he does nor do i care what he posts . He a real 1 to me ,
  • bck145
    edited December 2015

Dont dis real ?

He aint real, so its ok

And your real ?

U cant even explain it thats why u keep dancin around the question. Ur a ? ikno it ? used take ya lunchmoney from u . I dont watch wat he does nor do i care what he posts . He a real 1 to me ,

Explain what? How he talks about busting guns or how he ? ? on an internet forum? Its a red flag for some fake ? ....hell he wants to sniff nas's farts...oh ? it makes sense, you do the same for drake

? why am i explaining this to someone whos obviosuly soft, look at the man you stan for, makes music for teenage girls....? trolls i swear
  • RickyRich

Dont dis real ?

He aint real, so its ok

And your real ?

Explain what? How he talks about busting guns or how he ? ? on an internet forum? Its a red flag for some fake ?

? why am i explaining this to someone whos obviosuly soft, look at the man you stan for, makes music for teenage girls....? trolls i swear

Make music for teenage girls lmfao . Im not no stan for nobody . I have tons of others that i like besides drake . U dont kno nun about being real
  • RickyRich
    You sound hurt my ?
  • bck145
    edited December 2015
    You sound hurt my ?

Haha hurt over what?

You defending the bi polar swedish fish with some half a ? logic

Bring something stronger next time, and dont tell me your not agroupie hoe with that name and avatar
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dont dis real ?

He aint real, so its ok

And your real ?

Explain what? How he talks about busting guns or how he ? ? on an internet forum? Its a red flag for some fake ?

Make music for teenage girls lmfao . Im not no stan for nobody . I have tons of others that i like besides drake . U dont kno nun about being real

but your name is ovocapo......
  • RickyRich

Dont dis real ?

He aint real, so its ok

And your real ?

Who r u . Mind ur own businesses
  • bck145

Dont dis real ?

He aint real, so its ok

And your real ?

Same could be said to you ?
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man shut up, both of yall
  • bck145
    Nah Son wrote: »

Nah son
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Son wrote: »

You are right my turkish friend useless to beef with some1 over internet
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited December 2015
    Dont let me expose you ive got so many ? from u that would make u get demoted ? from 2013 to 2015
    ? ? eat a Nas ? . How you talking so much ? when you sleeping on bags of goya shrimp rice, you big foreheaded ass ? . ? you look like a light skinned Welvin. You dont get no ? ? . You look like you try to date fat white ? during tax season
  • RickyRich

Dont dis real ?

He aint real, so its ok

And your real ?

Same could be said to you ?

Your a ? ?