The Truth About Egyptians and the Israelites

judahxulu
judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
How can a made up forgery predict the dispersion of the REAL peopel of Kemet? All ignorant Egyptologists and ignorant Israelites need too see this:

Comments

• judahxulu
    edited June 2010
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    part 2 and 3

People, please stop spreading ignorance under the guise of enlightenment and "black" power. Whatever you call yourself, if your leaders are spreading unnecessary divisions with lies as a premise then you are headed towards some hard times. Youve been hoodwinked.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Touchy subject. once you really start talking about egypt, the truth starts to come out and then people start questioning the whole jesus thing. the proof is on the walls that the story of horus had the same life and did the same things but like, WAY BEFORE.
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited June 2010
    Yep. Black people love Jesus. I'll be a cold day in hell before they give that up. I haven't listened to your videos yet but I see the ancient Egyptians and Israelis as brothers and rivals. Kind of like two football players going after the same position. The Egyptians did made us slaves once our population exploded but they also helped us get back into Africa after the Roman invasion in 70 AD ( According to a youtube video I recently saw ).
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Touchy subject. once you really start talking about egypt, the truth starts to come out and then people start questioning the whole jesus thing. the proof is on the walls that the story of horus had the same life and did the same things but like, WAY BEFORE.

Thats because the New Testament is not a legitimate addendum to the Tanach. But to be balanced, there are only bits and pieces of the Horus myth in the Ieusos Christos (Jesus) composite character. Jesus is more of a collaboration between Bayloninan/Sumerian, Egyptian and Hellenistic mystery school mythology. No one nation holds a patent to it. Debating primacy is a tenuous affair. Take the subject you mentioned as example. The common person that you would hear saying this is using this supposition to support their premise "Egypt good/Israel bad" or for the Zeitgeist crowd "Bible bad/Paganism good". It is a contradiction. If the Jesus myth came from Egypt and it is counterproductive to our people then it doesn't matter if you call it Horus, Apollo, Tammuz or Jesus...it still doesnt have a practical application. Whatever then name, or who said it first is not as important as the base concept of a third party that you must pass through to access the Creator. Its a falsehood at worst; at best we can deduce that the need for an enlightened intercessor for people in a fallen state is a universal principle that exceeds cultural, religious and national boundaries.From a Hebrew Israelite perspective, even if the latter viewpoint is accepted it still would not justify deification of the intercessor as it would be a direct contradiction to Hebraic law.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    anthony7q wrote: »
    Yep. Black people love Jesus. I'll be a cold day in hell before they give that up. I haven't listened to your videos yet but I see the ancient Egyptians and Israelis as brothers and rivals. Kind of like two football players going after the same position. The Egyptians did made us slaves once our population exploded but they also helped us get back into Africa after the Roman invasion in 70 AD ( According to a youtube video I recently saw ).

It wasnt the Egyptians who enslaved the Israelites. Relations between Egypt and Israel were not harsh. The Assyrians invaded and saw the Israelites as a threat. Why would the indigenous Egyptian be threatened by a Hebrew Israelite population boom? They always outnumbered Israelites and any suggestion to the otherwise is ludicrous. Check out the first video. It outlines what I said about the Assyrian/Egyptian mix-up in Isaiah 19. Also the Bible predicts the scattering of Egyptians descendants throughout the globe- as well as stated a messianic personage will arise from amongst them to initiate their return to their home. YHWH even refers to them as "His people" and says they were blessed. I found some other vids that sum it uo nicely. I will put them up as soon as I cross-reference them.
This discussion has been closed.