Gender roles in 2010?

13»

Comments

• Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    You DONT know me, exactly, that's right. So why the hell you ATTEMPTING to go into depth about someone you DONT know or don't care about? This...this "wackness" you speak of, Dr. Phil, does it count for contradicting, emotional lames who falsely attack another for being "controlling" while simultaneously quoting song lyrics by control freak Usher himself?

I'm not even going in depth. I've just scratched the surface

smh @ you talkin about being attacked

you really are a stupid ? if you didn't see this coming
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I'm not even going in depth. I've just scratched the surface

smh @ you talkin about being attacked

you really are a stupid ? if you didn't see this coming

LOL @ this stupid ? missing the point. The point is not that you're "attacking" me, I couldn't give two ? , and it's not that you THINK you ''scratched a surface'', it's that you stunt like you don't care while all the more giving fake therapy to someone you deem as "controlling" just cuz they don't like you while singing along to control freak Usher's ''Burn''. The point is, I just made you look stupid but you too dumb & emotion-stricken to realize it.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    LOL @ this stupid ? missing the point. The point is not that you're "attacking" me, I couldn't give two ? , and it's not that you THINK you ''scratched a surface'', it's that you stunt like you don't care while all the more giving fake therapy to someone you deem as "controlling" just cuz they don't like you while singing along to control freak Usher's ''Burn''. The point is, I just made you look stupid but you too dumb & emotion-stricken to realize it.

get off my ?

I'm done with you for now don't speak to me unless spoken to
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    get off my ?

I'm done with you for now don't speak to me unless spoken to

Laides and gentlemen, I present to you all: can of whoop azz victim.

Think twice before ? w/ me again, ? . Now go on about your business.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    The roles in a relationship should reflect the personality and abilities of each individual.
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Gender roles are for the traditional humans.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Deezy625 wrote: »
    goin back n forth wit a hoe like soulja = loss

Unfortunately I've taken plenty L's in that regard. I've learned my lesson :(