Sheek Louch - Silverback Gorilla 2 Album Discussion Thread (Dec 4)

13»

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Seen him in Yonkers a few weeks ago. Told ? on here before The Lox probably one of the chillest real rap ? you could meet.

Met styles a few years ago. Mad cool. Short as hell too

Seen styles P to also mad humble. Don't every mention his height to him seen him spaz on a few ? about that ? lmao. Real street cat to ? get love ib the hood forreal.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Okay taking some vaca days running errands lets see if I got some good music to ride to.
    20151204_112317_zpsomts7vqs.jpg

You really spend hmm 20$ for that ? ? U could had pick up The Infamous or Hell On Earth with that money if u dont already got em
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Sheek goes from nice to corny real quick. Both him and Jada's albums have mixtape vibes to it. A lot of the songs on this joint only have 2 verses and most don't even hit 3 minutes. Seems like they just make enough random songs to fill a CD-R and call it an album but there ain't much cohesion. On first listen this is probably a 2/5 for me.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay taking some vaca days running errands lets see if I got some good music to ride to.

You really spend hmm 20$ for that ? ? U could had pick up The Infamous or Hell On Earth with that money if u dont already got em

Where the free downloads then, player.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015

Good to see another dude still coppin cds......

They ain't selling cd's round here. I copped it off Itunes and feeling it. Copped that Jada too. I feel it better than the last one tbh......
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭

Because I support artist I like. And $24 aint going to break me. BTW 3rd row middle section I didn't just start listening to Hip Hop.

20150329_184215_zpsj7ya94pw.jpg
    mrrealone wrote: »

Good to see another dude still coppin cds......

They ain't selling cd's round here. I copped it off Itunes and feeling it. Copped that Jada too. I feel it better than the last one tbh......

Yeah there is a CD store up by me. I'm from the generation of buying music reading the credits and shout outs with the 1st listen.

Ain't said nothing but a word brotha man......

The only reason I'm copping my albums digitally is cause I have to. Soon as I get back home, its time to hit up the nearest cd/record store and see what it is. FYE had the absolute best deals.....
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IS THAT GOODFELLAS ALBUM A REISSUE OR AN ORIGINAL COPY FROM BACK THEN?
    BEEN SEARCHING FOR THAT ? FOR AGES NOW.[
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    IS THAT GOODFELLAS ALBUM A REISSUE OR AN ORIGINAL COPY FROM BACK THEN?
    BEEN SEARCHING FOR THAT ? FOR AGES NOW.[

Original.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So did nobody listen to this album?

Nobody talkin about the music
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    So did nobody listen to this album?

Nobody talkin about the music

Sheek album was about a 6 TBH like KillsCham said starts out good but some joints are the definition of filler songs. Like the song clap. I want to hear Sheek on a better production line up and not keep it so in house. Jada's album is good though.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Album is fire

I disagree
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its...alright i guess.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's MORE of an album than Jada's (which just seems like a collections of songs with Jadakiss on them) but it does seem rushed. cosign dude who said Trap Stories was the best track on the album. The track with A$AP Ferg is a lot nicer than I expected. Hood ? would be better with a better hook
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DOPE ALBUM, I ? WITH THIS.