• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »
    @MsSouthern is a sexist!

That is all

? is you talking bout b
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so thisjust happened ...im cruising in the Benz on my way to go see my nephew in the hospital...? cop pulls me over on LSD by 39th....so im like i know its DWB so I pull over in the middle of LSD put my hazard on, he pulls up behind me for like 10 mins then gets out the car like sir you are posed to pull over on the exit ramp im like whatever so i pull over on the exit ramp...he comes to the window , license and registration are good im like whats the issue...he like u were going 80 in a 45 ...im like ? what about the ppl who were passing me by how fast they were going? he all quiet...im like matter of fact let me see ur speed radar, he like i cant show u that.....im like whatever give me my ticket, ill go pay for it now be done with it...? keeps my license and gives me a ticket talking bout your court date is february 11.....im like first of all thats 2 months away and second how am i posed to hit the club with this yellow ticket...he like how is that any of my concern and u starting to annoy me......im like how do u think i feel? let me get my tiicket and bounce before i catch some bullets or some ?

so basically you got a ticket is what i got from this post
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    My daughter told me she wanted a Zoomer Kitty..I Googled that ? and its a hundred dollars!

Why can't she want something that's like $14.99??

You figure, they get older and want less that costs more, but overall, it evens out..

A few gifts that = $100

One gift that = $100

Regardless, you spend the same.

Yeah but it looks sparse as ? under the tree when you only have one gift under there. My dad ended up getting it for her anyway. I'm getting her a new tablet and the new Just Dance game.

My sister and I eventually went from getting 5-8 gifts each to 1 gift each. You know how it is, get to the point of only wanting that one thing. but it does look bare, buy a smaller tree lol
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    so thisjust happened ...im cruising in the Benz on my way to go see my nephew in the hospital...? cop pulls me over on LSD by 39th....so im like i know its DWB so I pull over in the middle of LSD put my hazard on, he pulls up behind me for like 10 mins then gets out the car like sir you are posed to pull over on the exit ramp im like whatever so i pull over on the exit ramp...he comes to the window , license and registration are good im like whats the issue...he like u were going 80 in a 45 ...im like ? what about the ppl who were passing me by how fast they were going? he all quiet...im like matter of fact let me see ur speed radar, he like i cant show u that.....im like whatever give me my ticket, ill go pay for it now be done with it...? keeps my license and gives me a ticket talking bout your court date is february 11.....im like first of all thats 2 months away and second how am i posed to hit the club with this yellow ticket...he like how is that any of my concern and u starting to annoy me......im like how do u think i feel? let me get my tiicket and bounce before i catch some bullets or some ?

For speeding.
  • AP21

For speeding.

thanks for clarification Kat,

so elzo, you was in the wrong and got mad? did i miss something brotha zo?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

yes but it was for being black in a Benz cuz i wasnt speeding as he says....plus i ve ben driving for 14 yrs and this is my first moving violation...im a little annoyed
  • AP21

yes but it was for being black in a Benz cuz i wasnt speeding as he says....plus i ve ben driving for 14 yrs and this is my first moving violation...im a little annoyed

if you werent speeding, then why did you take the ticket?

srs question...no troll
  • Kat
    So he just made up that you were going 85?

You were going 45 while everybody else was zooming around you? Doing 85?

Hmm..take the L. I've been the one to be pulled when everybody is speeding..it sucks, but it happens.

I was driving a 4 cylinder domestic too..son of a ? .
  • AP21
    man dont let Jamel see you posting "the dream"...he gon get on his porch about non talented male RnB artists
  • Elzo69Renaissance

if you werent speeding, then why did you take the ticket?

srs question...no troll

i had somewhere to be ..plus i texted my attorneys they said , dont give them a reason to escalate ? ..take the joint we ll deal w it later
  • Elzo69Renaissance

Hmm..take the L. I've been the one to be pulled when everybody is speeding..it sucks, but it happens.

? i tried im like write me a tix i can go pay for it TODAY...instead i gotta cruise on a ticket for 2 months the court date is the 2nd week of February......
  • Kat

? i tried im like write me a tix i can go pay for it TODAY...instead i gotta cruise on a ticket for 2 months the court date is the 2nd week of February......

Ya'll don't have walk-in courts that allow you to see a judge early in Chicago? I never wait until my court date, I go see the circuit judge so I can go when it's convenient.
  • Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    My kids get the same thing every year with an add-on or two.

Throughout the year I buy them clothes and shoes while they are on sale.

I have huge lawn bags for each child and stick that ? in there until Christmas.

Right now, each one is sitting on 11 pairs of shoes, 24 outfits (shirts, pants, shorts, ? , socks etc) 2 jackets and some hoodies and whatnots.

I may throw in a specific request off of their Santa list as well.

But the bulk of my Christmas shopping is already done.

They will get these bags and LIKE IT! Dang it.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's everyone's favorite weed strain?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, how betta gettin away wit postin a dude taking a squat on a ? but texas boi still gettin clowned about a catfish

Huh??????
  • Elzo69Renaissance

Ya'll don't have walk-in courts that allow you to see a judge early in Chicago? I never wait until my court date, I go see the circuit judge so I can go when it's convenient.

yea im good w mad judges so ima deal w this ASAP
  • AP21

we dont support dat

but do you brah

i have no idea what any of that stuff means/is
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My kids get the same thing every year with an add-on or two.

Throughout the year I buy them clothes and shoes while they are on sale.

I have huge lawn bags for each child and stick that ? in there until Christmas.

Right now, each one is sitting on 11 pairs of shoes, 24 outfits (shirts, pants, shorts, ? , socks etc) 2 jackets and some hoodies and whatnots.

I may throw in a specific request off of their Santa list as well.

But the bulk of my Christmas shopping is already done.

They will get these bags and LIKE IT! Dang it.

yeen got enough storage for all that

giphy.gif
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm starting to think @VIBE the feds
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Make you own thread @Chicity !!!!!!
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ducktales

@DarcSkies
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    That awkward moment when your baby mom's and her dad see you buying a ps4 and laptop, and I let them know that's for me. My kids are shopped for
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator

Why would you pay that if you weren't speeding ?

Don't you work for a firm ? Get an atty to handle that . Perks of the job ....

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

Crypt

Or gdp