blatalian wrote: »
    ? happens wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Why would you need a fake ID if your current one is expired? That doesn't change your age. Expired or not, they check for birthdates, nothing more.

One of my homeboys damn near got arrested because of this situation lmao

He goes into tha gas station he always goes in by his crib and tha lady behind tha counter asks for his id...he gives it to her but its expired so she doesn't sell him his blunts...he yells "MY ? BIRTHDAY DIDN'T EXPIRE ? !!" and spits at her (he's that disrespectful homeboy you got that spits at people all tha time lol) and dips out...that was years ago and we still laugh about that ? lmao

he's childish and a hoe and would get knocked off the map with that ? ?

Many ? have tried and some have succeeded...I don't hang wit' hoe ? ...just some are mad disrespectful...bet money me and my ? would still put tha work on anybody that his disrespectful ass has beef wit' tho...even if he wrong as ?

spittin my ? seriously? that's hoe ? and you giggled at his hoe ways. you ? are too old to behave that way smh

I don't even know the ? but i'd slide him jus off gp for that ? ?

Lmao...1st off I said that was years ago ? ....go ? some frogs or some ? that can't fight back....pull up on me or my ? cuz of an internet post you don't like if you want and all that "smack a ? of GP" posturing you doing now would get you hurt...and that tough guy internet ? not in my character so you can take these as facts bro...carry on wit' ya day ?

you're too old to result to insults like that. you know not what you do so i'll forgive you this time. keep it respectful see I don't play like that. all that bulldogging don't last too long you'd get your hat brought to you. you seem like a nice guy real colorful even

Lmao @ forgiving me...? you and your forgiveness ? ...I don't even ask for forgiveness from ? cuz he know me ? ...and if you knew me in real life you'd be singing a different tune too...don't let tha jokes and wit fool you bro...let my IC persona be cuz real life me not always so laid back...NOW our interaction is done homie...

? me and my forgiveness huh?

Reality is different you wouldn't utter a single word I weep at your ignorance.

I hope you have your affairs in order.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    Yall got 19 year olds?!

Got damn

My oldest just turned 16.

I'm sorry....
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's everyone's favorite weed strain?

all the OGs are always cool. my favorite strains at the moment are Platinum Girl Scout Cookies, Private Reserve 38 OG (38% THC), 707 Blue Dream (but any blue dream will do) and Blackberry Kush. I like hybrids.

i dont ? with pure indicas if i have a choice....but if had no choice, my favorite indicas would be Purple Goo and Blueberry Kush. Those are 2 indicas that have the opposite effect.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    And no one offered me any drugs...
    Thanks friends

Define drugs

Cause some things come from the earth and well ....
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall got 19 year olds?!

Got damn

I'm sorry....
    She's pretty dope actually..really good girl. The 12 year old might not make it to 16 tho.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    its either Ice La Fox or Leona Dulce

think i'm use my phone a friend

@sion
    CWOUElaVAAA5AjY.jpg

The image is way too small man I can't tell who that is.

thought you had all the answers sway

smh

another one of my e-friends let me down today
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, so you wack if you never smoked weed?

only on the IC

Straight ?
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For anybody using mobile is there a big grey block on your screen when you go to some of the sub-forums ?

There's a big huge grey block taking up like 50% of the screen SMMFH :( .

*sighs* :(

yes
  • AP21
    i ro ny wrote: »

all the OGs are always cool. my favorite strains at the moment are Platinum Girl Scout Cookies, Private Reserve 38 OG (38% THC), 707 Blue Dream (but any blue dream will do) and Blackberry Kush. I like hybrids.

i dont ? with pure indicas if i have a choice....but if had no choice, my favorite indicas would be Purple Goo and Blueberry Kush. Those are 2 indicas that have the opposite effect.

brotha iron...you aint heard? Vibe got a new job

FBI-pic-e1361471578740.jpg
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would you need a fake ID if your current one is expired? That doesn't change your age. Expired or not, they check for birthdates, nothing more.

One of my homeboys damn near got arrested because of this situation lmao

He goes into tha gas station he always goes in by his crib and tha lady behind tha counter asks for his id...he gives it to her but its expired so she doesn't sell him his blunts...he yells "MY ? BIRTHDAY DIDN'T EXPIRE ? !!" and spits at her (he's that disrespectful homeboy you got that spits at people all tha time lol) and dips out...that was years ago and we still laugh about that ? lmao

he's childish and a hoe and would get knocked off the map with that ? ?

Many ? have tried and some have succeeded...I don't hang wit' hoe ? ...just some are mad disrespectful...bet money me and my ? would still put tha work on anybody that his disrespectful ass has beef wit' tho...even if he wrong as ?

spittin my ? seriously? that's hoe ? and you giggled at his hoe ways. you ? are too old to behave that way smh

I don't even know the ? but i'd slide him jus off gp for that ? ?

Lmao...1st off I said that was years ago ? ....go ? some frogs or some ? that can't fight back....pull up on me or my ? cuz of an internet post you don't like if you want and all that "smack a ? of GP" posturing you doing now would get you hurt...and that tough guy internet ? not in my character so you can take these as facts bro...carry on wit' ya day ?

you're too old to result to insults like that. you know not what you do so i'll forgive you this time. keep it respectful see I don't play like that. all that bulldogging don't last too long you'd get your hat brought to you. you seem like a nice guy real colorful even

Lmao @ forgiving me...? you and your forgiveness ? ...I don't even ask for forgiveness from ? cuz he know me ? ...and if you knew me in real life you'd be singing a different tune too...don't let tha jokes and wit fool you bro...let my IC persona be cuz real life me not always so laid back...NOW our interaction is done homie...

? me and my forgiveness huh?

Reality is different you wouldn't utter a single word I weep at your ignorance.

I hope you have your affairs in order.
    How did I know our interaction wasn't done when I said "NOW our interaction is done homie!"?! Oh well...? it...kick rocks ? ...I'm bored
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My kids get the same thing every year with an add-on or two.

Throughout the year I buy them clothes and shoes while they are on sale.

I have huge lawn bags for each child and stick that ? in there until Christmas.

Right now, each one is sitting on 11 pairs of shoes, 24 outfits (shirts, pants, shorts, ? , socks etc) 2 jackets and some hoodies and whatnots.

I may throw in a specific request off of their Santa list as well.

But the bulk of my Christmas shopping is already done.

They will get these bags and LIKE IT! Dang it.

I can't buy clothes for my daughters any more. :( just easier to take them shopping.

Yes ma'am,

Middle school and High School girls are the worst to buy clothes for.

My 19 year old is getting a gift card and a month of payed bills. lol

@MrsReeseyCup

22nQjg2.gif

You've got a 19yr old daughter???

And you were on tinychat clowning me over my age???

QGuIss9.gif

Well......you definitely don't look old enough to have a 19yr old daughter.

I'll give you that.
  • VIBE
    i ro ny wrote: »

38%? ? , highest I've ever smoked was like 18% lol
  • AP21
    Oh, so you wack if you never smoked weed?

only on the IC

Straight ?

i'll take this as a sign that you smoked something that gotcha actin a lil crazy today

dont let this happen again
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    For anybody using mobile is there a big grey block on your screen when you go to some of the sub-forums ?

Meet me in the mod room

*winks*
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To conceive in Spring 2016 or Spring 2017?
  • AP21

@vibe said it had to do with come dude named cybertron posting in that forum
  • VIBE
    Man, it's 55 and windy and cold as ? outside.
  • VIBE
    I'm about to put sharp cheddar cheese on my spaghetti
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall got 19 year olds?!

Got damn

I'm sorry....
    She's pretty dope actually..really good girl. The 12 year old might not make it to 16 tho.

What she do?
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U guys are the worst
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? ya'll and your fancy strain names and thc percentage charts and graphs

we just got whatever a ? say it is

"this that cat ? bruh"

im headed west next year smh
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭