ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    You can laugh all you want..but y'all be in the next thread wondering about women.

man, chill white lady. you been in the game long enough, coulda been a bit more eloquent than that if you REALLY had some stake in what the ? had to say.

as for your comment....my ? air tight. but you tried it, props.

Man ? you and your eloquence. I aint gotta perform for you, I'll speak the way I see fit.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    What the ? is "The Quan"?

I think it means to be her ? bestie..

Dont know why the boy friend would panic tho

Imma hit the quan on your wife wallahi

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O9a5T7TBSDs

somalis are some weird looking motherfuckas
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tickets to chicago bliss games are way more expensive than Chicago Sky tix ...guess one reason?
  • Kat
    tickets to chicago bliss games are way more expensive than Chicago Sky tix ...guess one reason?

Because men are pigs?
  • Elzo69Renaissance

Because men are pigs?

Because men are pigs?

and yet the powder room sits empty...i think i made my point
  • Kat
    Nah " sweetheart", you don't know a damn thing about what I know.

But it's all good, I said my piece.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are those womens basketball teams ?
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah " sweetheart", you don't know a damn thing about what I know.

But it's all good, I said my piece.

check this out my milk of magnesia....if it's one thing I do know, it's that the IC is the wikipedia for your life...so maybe I don't know what you know.....but I can sure as hell tell you don't know better.
  • Elzo69Renaissance

chicago bliss: lingerie football team, chicago sky: womens bball team
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ask Kat... Lmao
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator

Because men are pigs Scumbags?

ktx733w.jpg
  • Kat

Ask Kat... Lmao

I don't get it.

When the Comets were a team I actually attended several games.

It was nice to see females play..not everything is about maximum revenue.

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can laugh all you want..but y'all be in the next thread wondering about women.

man, chill white lady. you been in the game long enough, coulda been a bit more eloquent than that if you REALLY had some stake in what the ? had to say.

as for your comment....my ? air tight. but you tried it, props.

Man ? you and your eloquence. I aint gotta perform for you, I'll speak the way I see fit.

nah sweetheart, see you aint gotta be eloquent for me. I already know you don't know wtf you talkin about. It just sounded nice.

I coulda swore this convo exact convo was had with Kat b4. I just got deja vu
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like Gilbert should know better. I guarantee he wouldn't like someone saying that about his mother and sister.

These are human beings he's talking about not just walking talking ass ? and vaginas.

If you can't see the ignorance in that...then I pray you don't have a daughter who may one day go through these problems
  • Kat
    faux feminists outrage is always hilarious

This isn't feminism..it's simply speaking on the ignorance I happened to stumble across while I was reading various news stories.

Lol..y'all are sad as ? . Wow.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited December 2015
    Every year I buy Christmas wrapping paper and bows and stuff when it's on sale

I currently have

16 different rolls of paper
    4 bags of bows
    7 rolls of ribbon
    8 bags of gift tags
    A million bags and tissue paper

I think I'm set for a few years .....

• Elzo69Renaissance

This isn't feminism..it's simply speaking on the ignorance I happened to stumble across while I was reading various news stories.

what was ignorant about what he said? the game would be widly more popular if they in their undergarments...thats not to say i agree with him or im discrediting womens athleticism but he makes a solid point businesswise
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Every year I but Christmas wrapping paper and bows and stuff when it's on sale

I currently have

16 different rolls of paper
    4 bags of bows
    7 rolls of ribbon
    8 bags of gift tags
    A million bags and tissue paper

I think I'm set for a few years .....

foh with this Susie homemaker ? we discussing something important right now
  • Roster Player #99

what was ignorant about what he said? the game would be widly more popular if they in their undergarments...thats not to say i agree with him or im discrediting womens athleticism but he makes a solid point businesswise

even more to the point, if the WNBA were to NOT become any more popular....how is this ignorant? What facts is this man ignorant to? I'd love to see Kate give us her sociopolitical take on this.
  • Kat
    I'd love y'all to kiss my ass...I aint explaining ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance

even more to the point, if the WNBA were to NOT become any more popular....how is this ignorant? What facts is this man ignorant to? I'd love to see Kate give us her sociopolitical take on this.

Even more hilarious is I ve never heard Kat mention the WNBA ever...but she sho is about her Rockets though...if i see another pic of her in that same Rockets shirt i swear....
  • Roster Player #99
    @MsSouthern you aint ? for leaving Kate out to dry like that...
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Should we shun humanity for the sake of business Revenue?

Are you quantifying the value of those women to dollars and cents?