deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mohamed wrote: »
    Knocked up a big girl

@mohamed

Pics of this young lady?

deadeye loves the fatties.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2015 started off good. Went on vacay in feb and was planning next vacay when boss called me into the office for a "talk". Got fired a week later. First L

My next vacay was already paid for so I went but when I came back had to look for a job so was unemployed for 2 month and had to go on unemployment

Got my job but it had the horrible hours - 4pm to 12am - another L

Had a shorty I was fwb with but then she cut me off - L

In the fall, pops was hit by a car and was in the hospital. -L for the whole family.

Went to the doc, doctor told me I was in the pre-diabetes phase and had to watch my sugar - L for health

Thanksgiving came and showed up to fam and all the food was gone.

Things are starting to look up tho. Got a new job working the reg hrs, pops no longer in hospital and is recovering. Talking to this new shorty who got her ? together so see where it fits and feel like my sugar is fine.

Hahahahahahahahaaaaa!!

Yo the Ls got me spitin water
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol getting a charge. being at the wrong place wrong time type ?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Went to a car show in Florida and one of those dusty ass hustlin ? got me & my brother for like $400

The ? had a crowd of people around him so we went over to see what he was doin and he was playing that game from the movie Mo money. Where he hides the lil ball underneath the cup (this ? was using liquor caps) and you gotta tell him where it is.

I beat him a few times for some small cash to the point where he wanted to up the price and play for some bigger cash. (I think he let us win to bait us in) So my brother was like you think you got this ? ? Im like "HELL YEA THIS ? TRASH!" "LETS DO IT!"

We put up $300 and he put up $500.. he shuffled the caps and ? and I saw where the ball was bruh, I SWEAR I saw that ? but when he lifted my cap it wont there. The same ? in the crowd that was helping us out and supporting us lost they ? , start running around screaming and laughing cause we done lost.

So my brother convince dude to give us a chance to win our money back. Says we'll put up $100 against the $300 we lost. Dude does it, I point out the ball and once again it aint there.

? folds up his lil game table and dips, takes his crowd wit em.

haaaaa ain't that ? called Monty?

I remember when I was young going to the Florida Classic and it was a ? doin that same ? except with cards. I picked the right one once and he was like put up some money and you could've got some money for that..but i had no money. I woulda cut and run tho after winning the first time had i done it...i've seen how that story goes
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    Got a pending DUI case smh

c'mon texas fam...you gotta be more responsible for that

Uber brah...

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    thats crazy that in all this time, they havent found anything that removed spraypaint from the sides of buildings

Demolition Man ?

YOOOOOOOOOOOO i forgot all about that scene haha
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? had me ? up bruh, like no lie we went outside and waited beside that ? car, was gonna try to convince him to give us some money back but he aint ever come out. I think he had some of his boys planted in the crowd to help pull people in. He would make it look like they were just random folks that were winning just so he could pull more outside people in to play
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    That ? had me ? up bruh, like no lie we went outside and waited beside that ? car, was gonna try to convince him to give us some money back but he aint ever come out. I think he had some of his boys planted in the crowd to help pull people in. He would make it look like they were just random folks that were winning just so he could pull more outside people in to play

Yep...game dont change only the vics. It was like slow motion once i realized the plants in the crowd. I flipped on everybody lol.

Even after he gave up the money i was thinkin the shiesty ? prolly gave me fake hunnid so i slid to a corner bodega and made change real quick lol. Never again...
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    Started off the year living my dream making money in the music industry...

Ending the year with the realization that the music industry ain't for me and it's time to let that dream go.

Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with my life..might go back to school but don't know for what tho.

1. Trust in the LORD if you haven't
    2. Obey His commands
    3. Thus, Make the feasts in Jerusalem next year. Passover, Pentecost, and Tabernacles (especially the fall feasts)

FALL FEASTS

THE YEAR WILL BE 5777

Rosh Hashana Oct 3-4 The Jewish New Year
    Yom Kippur Oct 12 Day of Atonement
    Sukkot Oct 17-23 Feast of Tabernacles

I'd advise everybody to do this:

"This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls." Jeremiah 6:16

Walking in the ancient paths include keeping the feasts of the LORD in the place where He has commanded. The feasts aren't Israels, they aren't the gentiles, but they are the LORDS!!!!

The feasts belong to Him! And He has commanded us to meet Him at the appointed times in Jerusalem.

Therefore since you are crying out for vision, leading, and direction @Stiff , THUS SAITH THE LORD:

"And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts."

and

"16Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the LORD thy ? in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before the LORD empty: 17Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD thy ? which he hath given thee." Deuteronomy 16:16-17

and

"5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

8It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones."
    Proverbs 3:5-8

and

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." Hebrews 10:25

The day of the LORD is approaching, therefore if there was ever a time to keep the MOED of the LORD, now is the time!

I encourage you and all who are reading this post to study what the MOEDIM of the LORD are. ? is not working by the Julian or the gregorian calendars that this secular world has set up in place of the true calendar of ? . Thus ? has forever established a calendar in His word that He still uses. And that calendar has special dates that ? commands His people to honor by meeting with Him in the place He has desired. Here is a link that can give you a starting point about understanding the MOEDIM of the LORD.

http://www.psalm11918.org/Articles/The-Moedim/#page-2

? will meet with His people according to the MOEDIM. If you are wise you will give this serious consideration by studying in depthly the appointed times of the LORD. For this is the season when ALL things will be fulfilled. Amen.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't read carefully to see if the AirBnB home I rented had pets.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

U should ? them in the reviews

Airbnb standards are usuallyhigher than that, who tha hell leaves their pet behind with someone else
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »

Airbnb standards are usuallyhigher than that, who tha hell leaves their pet behind with someone else

It was a cat.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »

It was a cat.

A pet, yes?