Steve Harvey announces wrong Ms. Universe winner, takes crown from runner up live

Options

Comments

• mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soooooooo why not just let the "mistake" live and just give it to the Philippines next year(if they make it to the final 3 at least)?

why was it so damn important to "get it right'?

the jokes are hilarious though...lmao
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, I didn't know y'all hated Steve Harvey... Reading some of the comments... Lmao...

Y'all on some new age overreaction ish. He ? up... Y'all really care like that?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    DEpHsKn.jpg
    Miss Philippians and he spelled Colombia wrong? Lmao!

What a horribly worded apology... Since it is a terribly honest human mistake, that would mean he meant the faux pas.

I said it awhile ago... That ol bell pepper nose having ass Stepin Fetchit needs to stick to the chitlin circuit, where folks firmly believe 'He aint through wit me yet!!'

that beat up dead horse feel good don't it?

tumblr_m7gc5fDac51rqlz5z.gif

Actually, it doesn't. It pains me to see disenfranchised blacks such as yourself excuse this rooty poot ass, fake ass hustler.

Next question.

excuse what ?
    he made a mistake. he read the wrong names of some goofy ass countries. it was funny. the end.

"ol bell pepper nose" . really?
    "he needs to stick to chitlin circuits". really?

now he's a hustler.
    what is he hustling, jokes?
    he was a comedian, who transitioned to other ? .
    disenfranchisement? is Steve ? Harvey responsible?

smfh
    but i'll let yall continue, the wave of beating the dead horse... had he been white, he would of been made fun of, without the insults...

For a man that prides himself on telling other people how to live, what to do and how to be successful, he couldn't tell himself to look at the damn card and read what it says? He does it for a living, for ? sake.

Yes and yes. Bell pepper nose? Check. It's big. It's bulbous. Just like a bell pepper. Chitlin Circuit? Check. He cut his teeth on the back on black folk that buy into his brand of fuckery, which leads me to.....

Hustler. Yep. He stole Bernie Mac's jokes, cut the man down behind his back only to shed fake tears in the wake of his death. He hustled his way into the spotlight, using someone else's good name and talent.

He's hustled lost and lowly esteemed women (mostly black) into thinking that they aren't good enough, they are smart enough and damnit, they just ain't pretty enough, unless they think like a man. He's gotten rich off of reinforcing the adage that no one wants a black woman.

I hold him accountable for his ? . Dude is a leech, and everytime he's in the spotlight, his true colors come shining through. 'Let's not blame the ladies.....' who the ? was, besides him?

Steve tried to swindle a movie role from Bernie, and it failed. it wasn't about jokes.

if a person is lost and has low self esteem, then they're easy prey, that's life.
    On Steve's"think like a man movement", this is a man's dominated world, to navigate it, you have to understand men.the same goes for men who deal with women, it's very important to know how ladies think... know your personnel.

when did Steve Harvey reinforce the adage that, no one wants a black women?
    his wife and wives are black. so are his daughters, and the majority of his audience.
    it sounds like to me, you're venting a personal gripe... like you had all your phones, t.v, tablet , and computers set to
    Steve Harvey alert, and was waiting for this to happen.

all the personal insults are beyond unnecessary, and you sound just like one of those racists, but carry on with your lynching, that's "for the people"
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    edited December 2015
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    soooooooo why not just let the "mistake" live and just give it to the Philippines next year(if they make it to the final 3 at least)?

exactly.
    if I was Steve, i would of never got back up there. especially according to Steve, he read, what was initially on the teleprompter. but when u a buck dancer, u do what ya ? tells you to.
  • D0wn
    edited December 2015
    Options
    the most viewed video for Miss Universe 2014 was 856,000 views ... they'res already a few Miss Universe 2015 Videos, that are 5 Milli plus... but i'll let u tell it.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My colombian family were ? off I was just lmao at the whole ? ..
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Thread of the year lol
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    So many levels of comedy here

1, His half ass walk UP to her, as if somebody was in the radio in his ear like "No you big toothed ? , NOW!"

2, 'Ok, now, now hold on, Ima take control of this' TEARS! Like he playin peacekeper at a unruly BBQ. ? this aint the Hoody Awards!!

3, "Its still a good night". Bruh! Usin it! Accidentally bust in a chick eye. Hey, hey, its still a good night.

4, This-? -dipped. TEARS! No outro! This ? ended the show like the end of Deangelo How Does it Feel

'Dont hold this against the---dont hold it against- ---aww hell...*walks off with head low and cuts that corner*

I cant' stop laughin' @ this ? right here!! lololololololol
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »

Nah, a lot of money go into this pageant. If words got out that the wrong winner was crowned, would've been a domino effect for a lot of ?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Damn, I didn't know y'all hated Steve Harvey... Reading some of the comments... Lmao...

Y'all on some new age overreaction ish. He ? up... Y'all really care like that?
    Its not hate, its just not much love for him

Folks didn't forget how he tap danced for Paula Deen after her racist incident.. u forgot tho
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the most viewed video for Miss Universe 2014 was 856,000 views ... they'res already a few Miss Universe 2015 Videos, that are 5 Milli plus... but i'll let u tell it.

Controversy sells.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fake crucifying outrage
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Noooooooo, so horribly awkward

https://youtube.com/watch?v=nmqAjr0xs04

Ms. USA must have seen some ? , cuz she chill. Steve you messed up. *Will watch breakfast club in the morning*
    ? steve ? ass, he a country bama, blah blah bernie mac, blah blah paula deen...
    Yet, watching this, Steve was Clearly reading the teleprompter... but i'll let y'all, beat a dead horse.
    tumblr_mxclg2Rttt1qzberoo1_500.gif

If it was the teleprompter he likely would have said "Miss Colombia" an "Miss Phillipines" instead of just the country name like it was saying on the card.

lmao @ "don't blame the ladies..." who tf was gonna blame them? Dude was trying to go the backhanded fake noble misdirection route and realized that ? was 100% not salvageable and dipped with the quickness.
    Noooooooo, so horribly awkward

https://youtube.com/watch?v=nmqAjr0xs04

Ms. USA must have seen some ? , cuz she chill. Steve you messed up. *Will watch breakfast club in the morning*
    ? steve ? ass, he a country bama, blah blah bernie mac, blah blah paula deen...
    Yet, watching this, Steve was Clearly reading the teleprompter... but i'll let y'all, beat a dead horse.
    tumblr_mxclg2Rttt1qzberoo1_500.gif

The ? had the ? damn card in his hand, are you that eager to cape for Steve Harvey. Dead horse, ? it hasn't even been 24 hours yet.

unlike u guys, i watched a video and made an observation, instead of hopping on the wave... yea he had the card in hand, but the whole time the camera was on him, he was looking at the teleprompter.

giphy.gif

You actually didn't make an observation because you couldn't see him looking at a prompter. What you made was an assumption and an excuse. Dude said straight from his own mouth he ? up reading the card so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK7cGa89VFU
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first 30 seconds of this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PfCf2lv-rg

@ this whole thread
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    fake crucifying outrage

Where? All I see is jokes.
  • BedStuy
    Options
    fake crucifying outrage

Besides the jokes, you're smart enough to see beyond that. The media is making it bigger than what it is and the racist are having a field day. The ones calling Steve a ? aren't that much different. They couldn't wait to express their feelings and the majority probably don't even watch Ms Universe.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fake crucifying outrage

Besides the jokes, you're smart enough to see beyond that. The media is making it bigger than what it is and the racist are having a field day. The ones calling Steve a ? aren't that much different. They couldn't wait to express their feelings and the majority probably don't even watch Ms Universe.

You have a point....Steve is a ? though
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? or not black folk should show a little more solidarity. ..no other race completely casts out their own like us.
  • BedStuy
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    fake crucifying outrage

You have a point....Steve is a ? though
    Not denying that but how many are expressing and crucifying him. They couldn't wait to throw him under the bus.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of the females in the illpix look better then these contestants. And who cares if he messed up its really not a big deal