Something I have noticed in the last year or so...

KTULU IS BACK
KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
edited June 2010 in The Social Lounge
The black people who actually pay attention to what Obama's doing and his general policies are noticeably LESS supportive of him than those that pay little to no attention.

And on the other hand...

The white people who pay similar attention are MORE supportive of him than those that don't.

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    The black people who actually pay attention to what Obama's doing and his general policies are noticeably LESS supportive of him than those that pay little to no attention.

And on the other hand...

The white people who pay similar attention are MORE supportive of him than those that don't.

Because half of the black people in America are republicans and only voted for him because they want to tell there kids they did something in life.

He is spending way too much on the unemployment payment. I am happy the repubs killed that bill!
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited June 2010
    caddo man wrote: »
    Because half of the black people in America are republicans and only voted for him because they want to tell there kids they did something in life.

He is spending way too much on the unemployment payment. I am happy the repubs killed that bill!

WOW! Damn! I know black people only voted for him cause he was black but damn! thats a little harsh

Plus this man isnt all black and white people were like ? it! lets see what he can do.... so really if he ? up he will be out in 4 years and if he does good he will be back in for another 4 so
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010

? idiot.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010

And on the other hand...

Race got nothin to do with it. Its a matter of what you're paying attention to.

If you're closely paying attention to his domestic policies and noticing the little things like oh, convincing an evil corporation to put up $20 billion, I imagine you'll like Obama more than someone who knows who Mohammed Odaini or Ahmad Wali Karzai is.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Because half of the black people in America are republicans!

? idiot.
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I agree with t/s
    Keeping up with what he's been doing, I'm definetely not supportive
    The debt has gone way up with him in office
    He was way late on the gulf spill (didn't show up till after the first month)
    It's going be apparent when the Democrats lose seats in the November elections