The Recipe
The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in The Battle Rap Zone

Comments

• The Recipe
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Sounds like he could be working on something with Mayweather.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope freestyle
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still blows my mind that Captain Debatable 1.0 of this battle rap ? is viewed as battle rap ? for knocking Lux off. Really? The King of Filler Bars and rambling personals? I take nothing away from him destroying Lux, but this is like watching cats hype Buster Douglass like his name deserves to be mentioned in the likes of Ali, Duran, Leonard, Tyson, etc.

Confidence and being well-spoken are a muhfucka deadly combination man.
  • jon0hyfbg
    jon0hyfbg Members Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Options
    Surf gonna put this man career on hold. After watching that interview with him & Surf I feel like Mook know he gonna get washed too, he basically admit thats why he demands such a high pay. Its over for Captain Durag after th...#jersey
  • The Recipe
    edited December 2015
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Still blows my mind that Captain Debatable 1.0 of this battle rap ? is viewed as battle rap ? for knocking Lux off. Really? The King of Filler Bars and rambling personals? I take nothing away from him destroying Lux, but this is like watching cats hype Buster Douglass like his name deserves to be mentioned in the likes of Ali, Duran, Leonard, Tyson, etc.

I dont think anybody views him as ? beyond himself and he would feel the same if he beat lux or not, most of his titles are self proclaimed also. Idk how you dont take anything from him destroying Lux tho he was appointed battle rap ? by the fans and his peers. Im not saying he goat or ? off that but damn you gotta give him some credit for that bruh.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

I dont think anybody views him as ? beyond himself and he would feel the same if he beat lux or not, most of his titles are self proclaimed also. Idk how you dont take anything from him destroying Lux tho he was appointed battle rap ? by the fans and his peers. Im not saying he goat or ? off that but damn you gotta give him some credit for that bruh.

I said I DON'T take anything away from him for slaying Lux. That's his second hottest performance behind the Young Hot massacre or whatever that cat's name was. I quite literally came into battle rap on Smack DVDs with him vs. Lux. I said he was ass then, and that was kind of universally accepted logic: yeah, he battled frequently for that time period, but they were trash or trash-ass rambling battles.

He gets credit for Lux and Hot. That's where it stops. Mainstream throwing him attention when you can practically search battle rap and find a better battler is a travesty when guys like Verb, Magic, Surf, Arsonal, RemyD, Pass, and damn near ANYBODY has a better resume is insulting as ? .
  • The Recipe
    Options

I said I DON'T take anything away from him for slaying Lux. That's his second hottest performance behind the Young Hot massacre or whatever that cat's name was. I quite literally came into battle rap on Smack DVDs with him vs. Lux. I said he was ass then, and that was kind of universally accepted logic: yeah, he battled frequently for that time period, but they were trash or trash-ass rambling battles.

He gets credit for Lux and Hot. That's where it stops. Mainstream throwing him attention when you can practically search battle rap and find a better battler is a travesty when guys like Verb, Magic, Surf, Arsonal, RemyD, Pass, and damn near ANYBODY has a better resume is insulting as ? .

My bad I misread that. He is a forefather and help to lay the foundation he deserves the looks imo #shrugs.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

Beat party arty.. I kno he passed away but the ? lost!! Serious jones at his peak debatable imo he won that.. Iron solomon.. Well yall seen that autopsy on stage.. These ? was the hottest battlers when he slugged em up... Dot mobb probably the most recognizable name in battlerap circles even with casual fans.. Mook only comes out for big games mayne. ? getting BIG money to battle. Y come out for rex n shine money?? @The Recipe u say u come from the smack dvd era?? My ? wont nobody hottet than mook at that time..