WEEKLY Metaphors

yellowtapesport
yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
Metaphor- a comparison between two seemingly unlike things using 'like' or 'as'

It's Xmas time so naturally a ? shopping and the malls is full of baby mammas bad ? broke hoes hoodrats and attention ? . But oh what a sight to see ass everywhere every color shape size make and model...

One thing I noticed is these ? all have something in common...they all got on something PINK. Some is head-to-toe drapped in that ? LOVE PINK some just got a scarf or bag but that ? is amazing how ALL THE ? are so in to this ? .

? that. That ? is WACK. Here's why:

A ? LOVE:PINK down is like a ? head-to-toe fresh out the GAP.

? hit a Vicky's sale with $65 and comin out with 3 sweatsuits 2 shirts and FIVE ? PAIRS OF YOGA PANTS..
And after that ? goes in the dryer these ? be out here walking around with dusty lent ? hanging from they buttcrack but a ? like me still watching jiggling lent ? at every angle in this mall.

Long story short, ? ...don't buy your ? none of that ? unless you OK with her giving U a maroon, green and beige V-neck Bill Cosby sweater from the GAP.

Merry Christmas

Comments

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should have Creepsetted some of these brawds man
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? in ur sig look like she worked a 40hr work week carryin them tittays @ChillaDaKilla lol
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? in ur sig look like she worked a 40hr work week carryin them tittays @ChillaDaKilla lol

Maserarti can get it bruh
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Metaphor- a comparison between two seemingly unlike things using 'like' or 'as'

It's Xmas time so naturally a ? shopping and the malls is full of baby mammas bad ? broke hoes hoodrats and attention ? . But oh what a sight to see ass everywhere every color shape size make and model...

One thing I noticed is these ? all have something in common...they all got on something PINK. Some is head-to-toe drapped in that ? LOVE PINK some just got a scarf or bag but that ? is amazing how ALL THE ? are so in to this ? .

? that. That ? is WACK. Here's why:

A ? LOVE:PINK down is like a ? head-to-toe fresh out the GAP.

? hit a Vicky's sale with $65 and comin out with 3 sweatsuits 2 shirts and FIVE ? PAIRS OF YOGA PANTS..
    And after that ? goes in the dryer these ? be out here walking around with dusty lent ? hanging from they buttcrack but a ? like me still watching jiggling lent ? at every angle in this mall.

Long story short, ? ...don't buy your ? none of that ? unless you OK with her giving U a maroon, green and beige V-neck Bill Cosby sweater from the GAP.

Merry Christmas

First part of the bolded is juxtaposition and the second is a simile