New 2 the site... Just trying 2 get feedback...

Options
L-m0
L-m0 Members Posts: 1
edited June 2010 in Roc Tha Mic
Sup allhiphop!!!

the names L-m0... and i know the first thing thats gonna come to your mind is that little furry ? from that ? damn tv show we all know... well if you must know the names dates back 2 my Junior High School days... none the less.. its my name... i aint giving u guys gov't on here unless we become chyll... but if i make friends or enemys i just want feed back and a place to drop new music... Im new to this whole forums ? so with this being my 1st post i figure y not throw that shameless plug hahaha....

Myspace.com/elm0zthatshyt

thats the myspace.. thats where all my new music is usually posted... if u like my ? post and let me know that ? ... and if not... continue 2 be a hater and talk that ? pleaseeeeee!!! I feed off that negative energy and it only makes me wanna go harder... so... listen to the mixtape... its about 5 months old... but im still gettin spins.. in my hood plpz stayyyyyyyy asking when we gonna hear more, what kind of ? can we expect, when can we expect it... im just tryin 2 find a way 2 get my self in a position 2 network and work with the same dudes on the grind like me... so if u like my ? !!! bump my ? ... and im not one of them cocky ass dudes... be on here with there whole team like i run this ? site... im humble as they come... so if real recognize real... then lets make some ? happen... i got my OWN STUDIO 2!!! not being beat in the head 4 time... n i just do this ? 4 fun to be honest... im gonna say this tho... i know i dont suck hahaha...

check my ? n let me know how u guys feel about... where can i improve and all that... peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comments

• Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If you spent as much time and effort typing a keystyle as you did in typing that essay, I think you'd be a dope MC. I won't delete your thread like I was about to do because I really appreciate your honesty and openness, but next time you make a thread, please read the rules before you do so, and give us your best keystyle for us to give you feedback on. Since I'm a mod now, I'll be able to clean up the forum so that it won't feel like trying to find a needle in a haystack when looking for something to give feed on. I'm going to close your thread, but I encourage you to read the rules and post a keystyle so that we can see just how dope you are.
This discussion has been closed.