So since we should get over slavery since no present day white person owned slaves...

Options
2»

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »
    Blacks inAmerica. Wehave notrue heritage. It was taken from us. Beat out of us.

congrats you made the 17th billion ignorant statement on the IC..
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    ^^^^ remember chike blacks was on top first. The originals.

disappointed.gif
    Options
    congrats you made the 17th billion ignorant statement on the IC..

Really? Are you a decendant of slaves from the trans-atlanticslavetrade? If so,then tell me EXACTLY where THEY came from. What tribe they were from. And your familiy's REAL name.If you can't, then that statement is not so IGNORANT after all........

Ill wait on your answer to this.
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited June 2010
    Options
    taken from ...http://www.thestreamtv.citymax.com

2000 years ago, the original Jews in Africa were black Africans living as an ethnic group. (Massey: Egypt Light of the Word p501) Many of them still are Black like in northern Africa such as the Falasha Jews of Ethiopia. A New York Times editorial (3/2/84) described them as "a lost tribe that has kept it identity for more than 2,000 years in a remote corner of Africa.

Abraham, the ancestor of the Hebrews, was from Chaldea; the ancient Chaldeans were Black. In fact, Africa takes it name from Ophren, a son of Abraham by his wife, Keturah (Whiston: The Life and Works of Flavius Josephus p50).

Like Jesus, Mary and Joseph, were of the lineage of Ethiopian Emperor, Haile Selassie who also goes back to Judah -through Solomon/Queen of Sheba and King David.
    Roman historian Tacitus wrote that many of during his time believed that the Jews "were a race of Ethiopian origin."

The Bible classifies the Ethiopians & Jews together, "Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, “O children of Israel? Saith the Lord." (Amos 9:7) Black Paul is mistaken for an "Egyptian" and declares he himself to be a "Jew." (Acts 21:37-39, 22: 2, 3).

About 740 A.D., the Northern European Jews converted to Judaism thus replacing the original Black Hebrew-Israelites who had been driven out of Jerusalem much earlier between 70-73 A.D. by Rome’s relentless persecution of the Jews. This was known as the Roman-Jew War.

On May 14, 1948, the so-called Jews entered Jerusalem and declared Israel as a State. Afterwards, they learned the ancient Hebrew language that had been lost for centuries. However, the letter "J" did not exist in the original Hebrew alphabet. A European scholar experimenting with the letter “I” created Infact, the letter “j" and by adding a hook at the end of the letter "i" created a new letter called "j". The original ancient Hebrew alphabet was identical to that of the Phoenicians. "Semitic languages" are dialectical variants of African languages.

We read in John 8:39-47, that Yeshua spoke to a Jewish crowd saying, "You belong to your father Satan, and you want to carry out your father's desires. From the start, he was a murderer, and he has never stood by the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he is speaking in character; because he is a liar-indeed, the inventor of the lie!" Wow what a statement! Now to many this statement may sound anti-Semitic, but we know that the Lord Yeshua Ha Mashiach was Hebrew Himself.

The majority of African slaves transported to America were Black Hebrew Israelites who were stripped of their culture, history, language (Hebrew) and identity. Many African slaves sang spiritual songs from their homeland like "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot, Crossing Over the Jordan, Moses. How is it possible that they knew songs if they were not the original Hebrews?

The Diaspora drove the Black Hebrews down Africa and into the Sub-Sahara and West Africa where many were eventually put onto slave ships to America, the West Indies, Spain, Australia and South America hundred of years later. The lost tribes of Israel (Jacob) not the country Israel as some would have you believe were the Africans, Native-Americans, Latinos, South Americans, Asians, Aborigines who were scattered to all corners of the world and will return according to Scriptures.

Despite the fact that children of Israel went into captivity, a remnant has returned as was predicted. The prophecy of Ezekiel chapter 37 tells us of the “spiritual resurrection of the people of Israel, who will be perpetually betrothed to their ? in truth and in righteousness.” There are numerous Black-Hebrew congregations in America.
    The “Temple Bethel” is the largest and oldest (in Belleville, VA). “Jews” were a heavy part of the African slave trade in the America! Compiled from Jewish documents, “The Secret Relationship between Blacks & Jews” by the Nation of Islam reveals-the vast Jewish-involvement in the Atlantic slave trade. “Jews” were also major slave sellers during the middle Ages. (Van Sertima: African Presence in Early Europe, p161)

Everything the Holy Scriptures says about G-d’s promises, which was made to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and their descendants of the Diaspora, remains true. G-d said in Jeremiah 32:37 “Behold, I will gather them [Israel] out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely.”

No other race on earth, except for the black race, fits the description mentioned in Deuteronomy Chapter 28 as being the true Hebrews-Israelites who were captured, taken into slavery, put on ships and sent to a foreign land (Egypt) to be enslaved for 400 years just as their ancestors were for 400 hundred years. The Northern European Jews who were originally gentiles were never enslaved, placed on ships and scattered to foreign countries. Just the opposite happened, they walked out of Europe and into Jerusalem after World War 11 and many of them took ships came to America as immigrants not as slaves bound in chains and shackles and sold into slavery as Deuteronomy Chapter 28 explains.

In His, Grace and Mercy G-d said that He would not utterly destroy His people. In Jeremiah 31:10 G-d said, "Hear the word of the LORD... He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock." Today, many of the prophesies that the Holy Scriptures talked about are being revealed and fulfilled, especially in a young Black man called Barack Obama. The Holy Scriptures says that even one from the tribe of Ephraim shall lead them.

The greatest hoax of humankind has been played on the world to deceive and hide the truth about the true Hebrew-Israelites. Yeshua spoke about the lie of false prophets coming in His name 2000 years earlier. Brothers and Sisters, the Lord G-d said that my people perish for lack of knowledge. I strongly encourage you to seek the truth for yourselves, researching and digging deeper into the Holy Scriptures with spiritual eyes to find G-d truth in His Word. Long before Leonardo Di Vinci was drawing the Last Supper (Yeshua’s Last Passover) on church walls, there was the original Hebrew-Israelites living and walking the continent of Africa.

Africa the cradle of civilization and birthplace of the Black Hebrew-Israelites are the true chosen people. According to Holy Scriptures, thus says the Lord; "Out of Egypt I have called my son." Matt 2:15.

Shalom
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited June 2010
    Options
    People enslave millions daily in today's society...from a psychological stand point that is.

South Africa On the Potomac: Washington, D.C. and Black Incarceration

A Black Agenda Radio commentary by BAR columnist Jared A. Ball, Ph.D.

“DC is losing 2500 or so Black residents a year as gentrification pushes them out of the city proper.”

During a speech aired on Memorial Day this year Noam Chomsky said, “The drug war is used as a pretext to drive the superfluous population, mostly black, back to the prisons, also providing a new supply of prison labor in state and private prisons, much of it in violation of international labor conventions. In fact, for many African Americans, since they were exported to the colonies, life has scarcely escaped the bonds of slavery, or sometimes worse.” This week I had a chance to sit down with Mr. Kwasi Seitu, a veteran activist with decades-long experience in organizing Black resistance to police brutality and what is often a malicious judicial system. Mr. Seitu has for many years now suffered first-hand and worked against the violently rapacious nature of the system described by Chomsky as “sometimes worse” than slavery. From Mississippi to where he now resides in Washington, D.C., Seitu has been on the front lines of this on-going tyrannical relationship between the Black community and the nation’s institutions.

In Washington, D.C., the nation’s capital, also referred to as the “last colony,” or a “a piece of South Africa on the Potomac,” Mr. Seitu describes the horrific procession of “hundreds of Black people” who “pass through the dungeons of D.C. Superior Court every single day.” Most of these women and men are there for non-violent drug offenses which Seitu argues is also part of a police “quota system” which rewards officers for higher numbers of arrests. The quality or just nature of those arrests is not the issue, just the numbers of Black bodies who will pass through the city’s jails. Part of the political economy of this streets-to-jail pipeline is, as Seitu says, the justification of the publicly-funded policing and incarceration budget which puts hundreds of millions of dollars at stake. But it is also, as Chomsky alluded to, an issue of “superfluous” labor, or an issue of what to do with those you cannot or will not employ. As recently as 2006 the employment rate for Black adults in Washington, D.C. was only 51% making their unemployment rate the highest in the world.

“It is an issue of what to do with those you cannot or will not employ.”

Washington, D.C. is now 52% Black and losing 2500 or so Black residents a year as gentrification pushes them out of the city proper. However, according to Seitu, this has not changed the complexion of those being targeted by the various police agencies in the city. DC police chief Cathy Lanier has had her attempts at instituting community check points ruled unconstitutional and her “All Hands on Deck” policy determined to be a violation of police union workloads. But despite the setbacks Lanier’s policies of hyper-policing remain largely intact which means more of the same. Seitu argues that these tactics, coupled with Lanier’s hiring of more white officers from surrounding states, amounts to the tradition of “? hunting” and will likely result in more Black women and men being unnecessarily incarcerated or worse still killed by police.

Of course, many of these issues have their roots in the ignoble beginnings of this nation’s relationship with African people. Others point more recently to this as an issue of DC’s lack of statehood which means, in this case, that DC Superior Court, despite the name, is a federal court with judges and prosecutors appointed rather than elected by city residents. In either case the issues against which Seitu and others struggle is the tip of a racist economic order that suffers a kind of inattention in this country that is simply inexcusable. All those who prefer the sexier issues of Israel and Palestine or Afghanistan and Pakistan will see no improvement in those issues while similar orders are in place and in practice right here at home
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    f496ee38.jpg

^^^^^ Props for posting this.. Real ?