What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

G Check

_God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
In 2015 it seems to acceptable to live lies, you can claim to be a gangster and be a cop at the same time. I know Denzel won an Oscar and all but I don't allow it. In order to be a gangster you gotta be prepared to die two ways, physically n socially. Being a blood is not like being a klan member. You can't be a teacher in the day time and a blood at night time. So @Huey_c ,

When did you decide to join a gang?

What was appealing about it to you?

How old are you?

Why are you seeking acceptance from other men?

Where is your father?

Do you have one? Have you ever found out if he's still alive?

Does the boss at your federal job know your a gang member?

Did you fill it out on your application?

Do you gangbang in the daytime?

What set are you apart of ?

Who is your "OG" ?

Now @huey_c it is your duty to report n a answer these questions, 212 with me, that's blood talk if u didn't know , you report or your paisley will be taken away
Huey_CThe RecipegrYmesVulcanRavenendbossgnsdwade206Thereal_baTsotsi Cape TownRickyRichCashmoneyDux

Replies

• Huey_CHuey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP is one big contradiction

TS is one big contraDICKhead
    Fuck em, duck em, leave em alone.
    SplackavelliDave2one6_God_
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP is one big contradiction

TS is one big contraDICKhead

How ?
  • supergangstersupergangster Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck dat shit
    Say what's up to the broke nigga at the rich party
    Who the fuck let this nigga in?
    Do I look like I give a fuck? Sorry
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    xxCivicxx
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where ya grandma stay, huh my nigga?
    _God_Dave2one6HarlemThumzUp
    I gotta g check this nigga @DA_Executionah! , I don't start nothin but once you say my name I'm on you , this nigga is a grandfather out here tryna beef with me , if I worked with him he would tell the massa on me, old n bitter porch monkey nigga been alive for over 4 decades, still tryna be first at sumthin
  • grYmesgrYmes Diversify your bonds...Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @_God_ trying to expose him HBO Real Sports style...

tumblr_inline_mkgfstnOES1r18uik.png
    Check out my blog "Shit Done Changed". As I go through the most member able albums of hip hop history year-by-year.

http://ishdonechanged.blogspot.com/
    _God_onetoughmiracleThereal_baCashmoneyDux
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _God_ wrote: »
    I gotta g check this nigga @DA_Executionah! , I don't start nothin but once you say my name I'm on you , this nigga is a grandfather out here tryna beef with me , if I worked with him he would tell the massa on me, old n bitter porch monkey nigga been alive for over 4 decades, still tryna be first at sumthin

You the one started with me but. I ain't paying you no mind. Now go sit down somewhere.
    _God_
  • Dave2one6Dave2one6 Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im in my 30's and been alive for 5 decades. weird.
    Thereal_bagns
    Huey c , @DA_Executionah! Johnny roccit, they sum hoe ass niggas , they kids was raised wit bitch moralities like they was, I'll slap all the them niggas
    Huey_C
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huey c , @DA_Executionah! Johnny roccit, they sum hoe ass niggas , they kids was raised wit bitch moralities like they was, I'll slap all the them niggas

You won't do shit & @ me next time you fucking Hoe .
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
    Dave2one6Huey_C_God_RickyRich

You won't do shit & @ me next time you fucking Hoe .

Look at this nigga, u ain't even got no car
    Huey_C
  • Huey_CHuey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

Imaginary threats from a delusional fuck boy smh
    _God_
    Huey_C wrote: »

Imaginary threats from a delusional fuck boy smh

Yo fam you good what u get Chris stokes for Christmas ?
  • ShottaDaBeastShottaDaBeast #EnoughIsEnough At the bottom of some pussy Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to clean this shit up @mods do your job and lock up this fuckery
    tumblr_o9x1tmZ3o51trpxklo1_250.giftumblr_o9x1tmZ3o51trpxklo4_250.gif
    tumblr_o92ipzpJSY1trpxklo1_540.gif

Halle_Berry2001_Swordfish012.giftumblr_n9pehwFHFt1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    tumblr_nqhk76pVGN1u4ju9mo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nfvlc0paxo1qjqxmoo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nldx2jgj8T1trpxklo1_400.gif

tumblr_m4xld0koA11qg6og6o1_500.gif
    Time to clean this shit up @mods do your job and lock up this fuckery

Shotta da snitch
    ShottaDaBeast
  • ShottaDaBeastShottaDaBeast #EnoughIsEnough At the bottom of some pussy Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nonessential threads need to be clapped. Shit taking up server space.
    tumblr_o9x1tmZ3o51trpxklo1_250.giftumblr_o9x1tmZ3o51trpxklo4_250.gif
    tumblr_o92ipzpJSY1trpxklo1_540.gif

Halle_Berry2001_Swordfish012.giftumblr_n9pehwFHFt1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    tumblr_nqhk76pVGN1u4ju9mo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nfvlc0paxo1qjqxmoo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nldx2jgj8T1trpxklo1_400.gif

tumblr_m4xld0koA11qg6og6o1_500.gif