Ladies, Is sweat a turn off during sex

Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in The Powder Room
I'm not talking about like light perspiration here I'm talking about literally marinating you in that ? . I have a problem when it comes to this.
I was over this ? crib yesterday sweatin bullets because her cheap ass didnt fix the AC before the summer. We got to fukin and my sweating only escalated. I had the both of us lookin like we just came out of a swimming pool.
Do you ladies find that sexy or revolting?

Comments

• DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Yes, thats fuggin disgusting. Don't sweat on me muthasucka. Disgusting. Totally disgusting.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited June 2010
    WWHAA.....u know u'd like to get marinated with my juices
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    ugh...my stomach is turning. sweat is so disgusting to me....ugh
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I'm not talking about like light perspiration here I'm talking about literally marinating you in that ? . I have a problem when it comes to this.
    I was over this ? crib yesterday sweatin bullets because her cheap ass didnt fix the AC before the summer. We got to fukin and my sweating only escalated. I had the both of us lookin like we just came out of a swimming pool.
    Do you ladies find that sexy or revolting?

Take an L for that! sweat is atrocious!
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I don't mind you sweating so long as you don't do it so much that it's starting to drip on me...Ewww...I've had that happen a couple times and it was disgusting. In that case I switch to me on top or doggy because I just can't handle it. Sh*ts gross.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited June 2010
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    these ? is lyin./

They genetically engineered to be attracted to the pheromones in male sweat.

Sweat away homebwoy, forget about what these sexually confused internet drag queens think

thats what i thought. In Human Anatomy and Physiology they said it was all natural for women to be turned on by ball sweat and sweaty armpits.
    What do u women think adam and eve did. I bet they was funky as hell. lmao
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited June 2010
    I don't mind you sweating so long as you don't do it so much that it's starting to drip on me...Ewww...I've had that happen a couple times and it was disgusting. In that case I switch to me on top or doggy because I just can't handle it. Sh*ts gross.

yea i was making it rain. it was drippin into her eyes n ? . She was complaining that she couldn't see. lmao
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    yea i was making it rain. it was drippin into her eyes n ? . She was complaining that she couldn't see. lmao

Yup I've had that happen and it's distracting. I mean I understand since it's high intensity physical activity and all, but it's something I just don't like. Keep a towel by you to wipe your brow occasionally.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited June 2010
    Yup I've had that happen and it's distracting. I mean I understand since it's high intensity physical activity and all, but it's something I just don't like. Keep a towel by you to wipe your brow occasionally.

Yes it is, very much so