'Bill Cosby Show’ Actress Claims Comedian ? Her In New Lawsuit

Options

Comments

• white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The best part about this is this stupid ass old ? used to make jokes about drugging and ? chicks in his stand up act, all they gotta is play that tape and its a wrap.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn so she told her mom her mom called cosby and he acknowledged sumthing did go down and cosby admitted to giving her 3 lil friends to help her relax so pretty.much its his word vs her but when he testified everything adds up to what she was sayin
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    babelipsss wrote: »
    White women don't need evidence.

What the hell would count as evidence in this situation? And why would the alleged victim be responsible for presenting it?

If I accuse you of something the burden of proof is on me to prove you did it. Not for me to accuse you then you prove me wrong. If she claims he did it, she needs to prove it.

So you're saying if you get robbed you gotta go to the police with evidence that you got robbed?

Please tell me you understand the legal system better than this.

That's how the legal system works ace

Somebody why is your ? ? being prosecuted then?

You mean why is he being prosecuted a half-century after the alleged crimes happened right?

Why wasn't he prosecuted when the crimes happened? Why did this new chick file a civil suit and settle if it wasn't just a money grab?

Why are you calling Cosby my ? ? ? Is it because I know how to reason and think logically? You still haven't provided any evidence of rapes 1-10 or any of them like I requested before

Half century? This charge is from something 10 years ago. This is how I know you know few details about what you're actually defending because you keep using the same points despite being told repeatedly they're incorrect facts you're going off of.

You actually didn't even fully read my post but I won't fault you for that, you don't seem to know what you're talking about anyway, and you're posting emotionally instead of objectively

Now please misread this post and make another ignorant comment

You have no clue how any assault or ? cases work, that's ok. But maybe you should just stop vehemently defending this man, because just because no one has pictures and video, or a 3 month sting investigation using the Fbi, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And lemme correct you about something else.

I'm not a sheep like you, I analyze every situation and develop a personal stance on it

I don't do what gullible ? do just because there's a crowd of gullible ? doing it

You really are riding for this ? .

You know he's not your dad in real life right? You know Dr. Huxtable was a fictional character right?

I never really watched the Cosby show that much, it was a little slow-paced for me

Good job staying on topic btw. I hope that your attempts at insulting me will generate some damning evidence against Cosby, I really do

I'm not a lawyer it's not my job. I hope you're getting paid to swing from those old ? tho.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can say anything. Life is fragile and once you put it out there you can't un-hear or un-say some ? .

People with victim mentalities will be the quickest to latch on to any story about somebody being a victim.

No way they're gonna let Cosby die and pass on that amount of money. It's how America works.

He ain't to go broke behind this so his money is gonna be passed on. Plenty people actually in prison who got millions in the bank

I didn't say go broke, I said that amount.......
    meaning some one is going to try their best to dig in his pockets before death and position themselves to dig in his estate after death.

Same as Michael Jackson.

Wait you're thinking logically

You should lea e the thread before these ? start insulting you

I've already said hundreds of times on here that black people in western countries are not allowed to pass wealth down generationally and there are PLENTY of cases that prove this

The timing on this Cosby ? was ridiculous from jump, but let the gullible ? tell it, the SAME people that are not gonna indict the cop that killed tamir rice are being completely honest about Cosby ? hundreds of white women back on the day

But I'm the idiot. I'll be that idiot if being smart means being more like these gullible ?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Also I want to add.

DON'T LET THIS COSBY ? GET FOLKS OFF TRACK IN REGARDS TO TAMIR RICE AND THE NEW ? THAT HAPPENED IN CHICAGO WITH THAT INNOCENT LADY BEING MURDERED!!!

• Westie
    Options

What the hell would count as evidence in this situation? And why would the alleged victim be responsible for presenting it?

If I accuse you of something the burden of proof is on me to prove you did it. Not for me to accuse you then you prove me wrong. If she claims he did it, she needs to prove it.

So you're saying if you get robbed you gotta go to the police with evidence that you got robbed?

You mean why is he being prosecuted a half-century after the alleged crimes happened right?

Why wasn't he prosecuted when the crimes happened? Why did this new chick file a civil suit and settle if it wasn't just a money grab?

Why are you calling Cosby my ? ? ? Is it because I know how to reason and think logically? You still haven't provided any evidence of rapes 1-10 or any of them like I requested before

Half century? This charge is from something 10 years ago. This is how I know you know few details about what you're actually defending because you keep using the same points despite being told repeatedly they're incorrect facts you're going off of.

You actually didn't even fully read my post but I won't fault you for that, you don't seem to know what you're talking about anyway, and you're posting emotionally instead of objectively

I did read your post. Your going off misinformation and every time you're presented with a different opinion from yours you give the same response. Instead of actually considering your facts you're using are wrong you just claim others are being emotional.

Nope I actually mentioned the new chick ony 2nd paragraph of that post

Anything else you got from my post is in your own head

Please tell me what facts I've posted besides the fact that you ? have no evidence to indict Cosby with?

Why can't you gullible ? stay focused? Y'all are bending over backwards trying to change the subject

Your post said he's being prosecuted for half century old crimes and he's not. This is for one from 2004. Your own words. ..and your question about how come charges weren't brought up before you've also been told multiple times a prosecutor has come out and said they wanted to bring charges in the past but didn't because of lack of evidence. Your questions are being answered but you don't like the answers so you're fishing for more instead of considering the reality that the answers really may just be some ? you don't like or want to accept.

And I also mentioned the new chick that filed a CIVIL SUIT AFTER BEING ? THEN TOOK A SETTLEMENT

Do you know what a civil suit it?

How old are you btw? This is like the 5th+ time I've had to simplify already simple things for you

I already know there's a lack of evidence, you seem to be the one on denial

Trust me, I'm not fishing for anything, how about you fish for some proof that Cosby ? somebody instead of trying to change the subject AGAIN

And when you can't find any, ask yourself what you're really doing in this thread

I hope you know, you're the main one making personal statements about people who don't agree with you. You're looking really emotional out here.

What was emotional about that post?

I'm not gonna be in here trying to explain things to children which is why I asked that guys age

Again, what evidence do you want?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Damn so she told her mom her mom called cosby and he acknowledged sumthing did go down and cosby admitted to giving her 3 lil friends to help her relax so pretty.much its his word vs her but when he testified everything adds up to what she was sayin

Can you post the part where they discuss the alleged ? ?

• Westie
    Options
    Lol.

It Pill doesn't do time after this @Westie going out like old dude in New Jack City

idolator.jpg

I'm not invested in this actually. Its crazy to me how some people are really emotional about defending him tho.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

I did read your post. Your going off misinformation and every time you're presented with a different opinion from yours you give the same response. Instead of actually considering your facts you're using are wrong you just claim others are being emotional.

Please tell me what facts I've posted besides the fact that you ? have no evidence to indict Cosby with?

Why can't you gullible ? stay focused? Y'all are bending over backwards trying to change the subject

Your post said he's being prosecuted for half century old crimes and he's not. This is for one from 2004. Your own words. ..and your question about how come charges weren't brought up before you've also been told multiple times a prosecutor has come out and said they wanted to bring charges in the past but didn't because of lack of evidence. Your questions are being answered but you don't like the answers so you're fishing for more instead of considering the reality that the answers really may just be some ? you don't like or want to accept.

And I also mentioned the new chick that filed a CIVIL SUIT AFTER BEING ? THEN TOOK A SETTLEMENT

How old are you btw? This is like the 5th+ time I've had to simplify already simple things for you

Trust me, I'm not fishing for anything, how about you fish for some proof that Cosby ? somebody instead of trying to change the subject AGAIN

And when you can't find any, ask yourself what you're really doing in this thread
    In the deposition, Cosby said he fondled Constand that night, taking her silence as a green light. Constand maintains she was semi-conscious after he gave her pills he said would relax her.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/investigations/Bill-Cosby-Montgomery-County-Charges-363817451.html

From the same deposition he admits to giving women qualudes....how much more proof do you need he was out here messing with women while they were too far under the influence to consent to anything?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    You can say anything. Life is fragile and once you put it out there you can't un-hear or un-say some ? .

People with victim mentalities will be the quickest to latch on to any story about somebody being a victim.

No way they're gonna let Cosby die and pass on that amount of money. It's how America works.

He ain't to go broke behind this so his money is gonna be passed on. Plenty people actually in prison who got millions in the bank

I didn't even catch this

Start a thread on this topic and I will show you why your first statement is wrong
  • Westie
    Options

I didn't even catch this

Start a thread on this topic and I will show you why your first statement is wrong

How many Cosby threads do you need? Jesus... if you have a point just argue it.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

In the deposition, Cosby said he fondled Constand that night, taking her silence as a green light. Constand maintains she was semi-conscious after he gave her pills he said would relax her.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/investigations/Bill-Cosby-Montgomery-County-Charges-363817451.html

From the same deposition he admits to giving women qualudes....how much more proof do you need he was out here messing with women while they were too far under the influence to consent to anything?

Wait so you have no evidence that he taped anyone so now you're trying to shift the discussion but I'm gonna keep you right on subject

Like I JUST SAOD LIKE 30 MINUTES AGO, EVERYONE IN THAT DEPOSITION TESTIFIED TO KNOWINGLY TAKING DRUGS

Yes, including the females

Have you take quaaludes or any drugs at all? Do you know what they do? From your posts I'm pretty sure you don't know a single thing about those kinds of drugs, yet you keep posting like yours some kind of authority.

The people trying to destroy Cosby love the fact that you're as ignorant as you are btw, idk why you think a quaalude and a roofie are the same thing but they're not

Please try again
  • Westie
    Options
    @xxCivicxx honey, if your idol wasn't guilty of anything, and was so morally righteous, why did he pay these women?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

I didn't even catch this

How many Cosby threads do you need? Jesus... if you have a point just argue it.

That thread would have less to do with Cosby and more to do with the fact that wealthy blacks aren't allowed to pass wealth down to their kids on general

Cosby would tie in as just 1 case of many
  • Westie
    Options

Wait so you have no evidence that he taped anyone so now you're trying to shift the discussion but I'm gonna keep you right on subject

Like I JUST SAOD LIKE 30 MINUTES AGO, EVERYONE IN THAT DEPOSITION TESTIFIED TO KNOWINGLY TAKING DRUGS

Have you take quaaludes or any drugs at all? Do you know what they do? From your posts I'm pretty sure you don't know a single thing about those kinds of drugs, yet you keep posting like yours some kind of authority.

The people trying to destroy Cosby love the fact that you're as ignorant as you are btw, idk why you think a quaalude and a roofie are the same thing but they're not

Please try again

What do you think quaaludes do?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Please try again

I know plenty about drugs. You seem to miss the basic point that sleeping with someone unconscious or so far gone is illegal regardless and that is what qualifies it as ? ...and not all of them said they willingly took the drugs. Some have said Cosby gave them a drink and they felt weird afterwards but had no clue what he put in it. You ask for evidence..are shown Cosby admitting to giving women drugs to have sex with them..and still ask "where's the proof" when he is openly admitting to doing exactly what many of the victims claim.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @xxCivicxx honey, if your idol wasn't guilty of anything, and was so morally righteous, why did he pay these women?

According to all the accounts that I read, he paid a few of them but not all of them. Alot of them said that after they were "? ", they just left and never saw, heard from or spoke to him ever again nor did they go to the police or talk to anybody about it........until now, smh.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i3IKHUzf6Y

@ 6:21 mark.

Not all of these women weren't even drugged. This chick claims that on the set of a movie, Bill just stuck his ? in her mouth and nutted all over her clothes. She conveniently left out the fact that she sucked his ? , but regardless, if it went down like that, why didn't she go to the police afterwards? Them ? stains on her clothes would've been evidence, that ? don't just wipe off. Ask Monica Lewinsky.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Because people like you don't care about facts and will continue to slander a grown man who has accomplished much greater things than you based off of the gossip of old birds

So he, just like most rich people in the spotlight getting shaken down have done, chose to stamp out a small fire early before more people like yourself heard the made up claims and tried to crucify him over gossip
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Not all of these women weren't even drugged. This chick claims that on the set of a movie, Bill just stuck his ? in her mouth and nutted all over her clothes. She conveniently left out the fact that she sucked his ? , but regardless, if it went down like that, why didn't she go to the police afterwards? Them ? stains on her clothes would've been evidence, that ? don't just wipe off. Ask Monica Lewinsky.

Again, another logical thinker

Run man, these people don't care about the truth. They just want to live out their little soap opera about Cosby for whatever reason
  • Westie
    Options

According to all the accounts that I read, he paid a few of them but not all of them. Alot of them said that after they were "? ", they just left and never saw, heard from or spoke to him ever again nor did they go to the police or talk to anybody about it........until now, smh.

So why did he pay the ones he did?
  • Westie
    edited December 2015
    Options

Because people like you don't care about facts and will continue to slander a grown man who has accomplished much greater things than you based off of the gossip of old birds

So he, just like most rich people in the spotlight getting shaken down have done, chose to stamp out a small fire early before more people like yourself heard the made up claims and tried to crucify him over gossip

People like myself who discuss this over a message board? That's crucifying him?

Not all women who are ? go to the police. A whole lot do not.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Please try again

What do you think quaaludes do?

I know what they do, they sedate you and they enhance sex

I'm sure all those people in the club's popping them and ? each other back in the 70s REALLY just wanted to go to sleep in the club

They were all ?