Stranger than Fiction: U.K company specializes in products made from human skin.

Options
cobbland
cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Time to get that interior game proper. European leather.

142-bentley-continental.jpg
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I bet melanated skin is their most desired grade. Donating your bodies to science, grave robbing, morgues, hospitals, funeral homes, and etc are old go-to spots from the trade. Back when black cadavers were the main resource of medical education ? was always popping up missing in life and death.

It's only a matter of time before they legally find a way to eat us.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    I bet melanated skin is their most desired grade. Donating your bodies to science, grave robbing, morgues, hospitals, funeral homes, and etc are old go-to spots from the trade. Back when black cadavers were the main resource of medical education ? was always popping up missing in life and death.

do you think there are more blacc or white cannibals on this earth?

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

I don't know the numbers to compare.

I just know it's racialized and a re-occurring thing in white society.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Europe,Africa, amd china have a history of cannibalism
  • CracceR
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

Well other places in Asia, and Southamerica too.
    Im just askin questions.

• The_Jackal
    Options

Im just askin questions.

I know I was just saying and don't think there is enough information to say. Certain tribes in Africa still practice it but I'm sure same thing could be said for Europe
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Europeans are savages.
  • CracceR
    Options

Im just askin questions.

I know I was just saying and don't think there is enough information to say. Certain tribes in Africa still practice it but I'm sure same thing could be said for Europe

I dont think there are any cannibal tribes in europe really, never heard of them atleast.

• CracceR
    Options
    Europeans are savages.

Why?

• The_Jackal
    Options

Im just askin questions.

I dont think there are any cannibal tribes in europe really, never heard of them atleast.

Didn't mean tribes in the sense of them being tribal but perhaps societies or secret societies (no conspiracy theory). Just people who live in the remote backwater areas
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am pretty sure this is fake. I went to the site and you can't click anything. Plus it's worded like a hoax.
  • CracceR
    Options

Im just askin questions.

Didn't mean tribes in the sense of them being tribal but perhaps societies or secret societies (no conspiracy theory). Just people who live in the remote backwater areas

well there are some single hannibal type psychopaths for sure
    but i dont think theres any cannibal societies in europe
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im just askin questions.

Widespread consuming of mummies certainly qualifies as a cannibalistic Society imo.
  • CEOFABRIC
    CEOFABRIC Members Posts: 167 ✭✭
    Options
    This is some ? /? /concentration camp ? !
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm tryna cop some cracka skinned #3 Jordan's rite now my nig.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hopefully, more self hating ass ? donate themselves to my new shoe colorway, ? edition.
    i'd get a Don Lemon, A Talented ? , and the Stephen A Smith. the Stephen A Smith colorway, comes with a push back tongue.

On Some G ? , this is sick... and they probably been doing this for a while.
    These savages are reverting back to their Neanderthals ways every day.
  • CracceR
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »

Im just askin questions.

Widespread consuming of mummies certainly qualifies as a cannibalistic Society imo.

what are you talking about?