Do some of y'all hate women?

Options
2»

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My science teacher in gr8 or gr9 can't remember but said she went through my files and came to the conclusion I hate women. Hate is strong but 15 some odd years later I get it. I don't think I hate women there's just an unwillingness to punch them in the face that leads to certain frustration at times. I'll buss a dude in his ? with the quickness.

Due to bird logic she failed to recognize through her extensive research I'm actually one of the good ones.

A lot of these ? hate they momma and ? still tho.

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My science teacher in gr8 or gr9 can't remember but said she went through my files and came to the conclusion I hate women. Hate is strong but 15 some odd years later I get it. I don't think I hate women there's just an unwillingness to punch them in the face that leads to certain frustration at times. I'll buss a dude in his ? with the quickness.

Due to bird logic she failed to recognize through her extensive research I'm actually one of the good ones.

The Choice Of Words Doe
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »

The Choice Of Words Doe

The closet ? looking for anything to make ? so he can relate doe.

Sit this one out ese.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King Jamal with the rapid fire simping
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't hate women but hate a lot of ? they do
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @ This THREAD. @A Talented One is One of the main culprits. That no ? getting ? .
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate ya momma for not friendzoning your father
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nope ...dont hate them...

i just dont like the games, struggle for control, entitlement and indecisiveness.
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options