What is the End Goal of Racist White Supremacists?

Options
2»

Comments

• JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    To a person who actively studies racism, white supremacy is a psychological disorder. To whites, however, white supremacy is a self-fulling prophecy. There is nothing logical about it, and therefore there is no logical end to it. It just is. Even if all non-white people were to disappear from this planet all at once, the former white supremacists would find a new "other" to oppose. Maybe it'll be brown eyes and hair, or perhaps language/accent, or sex/sexual orientation.

White supremacy is nonsensical in every way. Stokely Carmichael once wrote:

"If you so sure a people are inferior, you don't need to spend the time, energy, and obsessive effort creating this barricade of economic and education impediments and political restrictions. For what? To keep an inferior race 'in their place'? Surely, if you know they inferior, then you simply leave them to stagnate, anchored in place by the weight of their own incompetence. So that's not it. They scared of what might happen if we had a fair shake."

There is no existence without coexistence. Therefore, for a "superior" entity to exist, there needs to be an "inferior" that exists to acknowledge it. It only exists insofar as people give it credence.

41jdeJVesEL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

My G... I've been reading this myself and I just came across these words. Perhaps some of the realest words ever spoken.

You've got good taste in books. You should try "Ready For A Revolution" too. Even though it's over 700 pages lol.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    To a person who actively studies racism, white supremacy is a psychological disorder. To whites, however, white supremacy is a self-fulling prophecy. There is nothing logical about it, and therefore there is no logical end to it. It just is. Even if all non-white people were to disappear from this planet all at once, the former white supremacists would find a new "other" to oppose. Maybe it'll be brown eyes and hair, or perhaps language/accent, or sex/sexual orientation.

White supremacy is nonsensical in every way. Stokely Carmichael once wrote:

"If you so sure a people are inferior, you don't need to spend the time, energy, and obsessive effort creating this barricade of economic and education impediments and political restrictions. For what? To keep an inferior race 'in their place'? Surely, if you know they inferior, then you simply leave them to stagnate, anchored in place by the weight of their own incompetence. So that's not it. They scared of what might happen if we had a fair shake."

There is no existence without coexistence. Therefore, for a "superior" entity to exist, there needs to be an "inferior" that exists to acknowledge it. It only exists insofar as people give it credence.

man Stokely Carmicheal was the goat.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no "end game". "End game" implies one day it will be over snd whatever they have "planned" will have been achieved.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    There is no "end game". "End game" implies one day it will be over snd whatever they have "planned" will have been achieved.
    End game means their goal... everything is inspired by a goal.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man who gives a ? . all I know is when its all said and done they just want to congregate in a barn somewhere in iowa and eat jars of mayonnaise. that just as white as it gets. matter of fact I think we should cut a deal with them. we get our 40 acres and a mule, they get the cornfield in iowa a barn and a lifetime supply of helmans and we will all be happy.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    ..................you really have to ask?

MassGraveUK_03.jpg

....but with black people. I guess ya'll never read Turner Diaries.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

MassGraveUK_03.jpg

agreed with the pic post above

my question is how do the gun control advocates such as urself propose we defend ourselves without embracing our 2A rights as a community?

black folks are one of the last groups who should be supporting gun control knowing that white supremacists have shown to be sincere and explicit with their intentions
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who fecking knows? They are a brainwashed bunch , nose deep in hatred that most have even forgot their so called principles.

A few years ago , my neighbour ( white stoner dude) told me how he was trolling some supremacists who were handing out flyers for "Self defence for whites". He was clowning their use of of Aikido and Krav Maga saying ? like "Don't you find ironic that you are practising to be good at something founded by Asians and Jews? You guys should be doing Jousting classes" They of course did not see the funny side of that !
  • A Ghost
    A Ghost Members Posts: 368
    Options
    to cheat on their cousins with sheep
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Genetic preservation

They don't wanna be bred out of existence

Everything else they do is rooted in this

this sums it up right here, me and my homie was choppin it up about this, it's just their attempt at survival systematically. thats how you know they haven't been here that long because they would have already been bred out by now.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

MassGraveUK_03.jpg

And they found bodies more numerous than this in the Caribbean

Their end goal is to become the legendary nordic viking gods.