Video: As a prank some Saltine mother gave her privileged daughters 2 black baby dolls for Xmas...

Options
13»

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oldest kid the only one in the room with some sense.

Naw.....She just more adept at hiding her displeasure......im pretty sure she aware of the "joke" and why its not "appropriate" to react negatively. tolerating something is different from acceptance to me.
    To be honest i dont blame the younger one for crying.....she really supposed to relate to that doll?

To any blame girl who would react the same to that same doll...shame,shame,shame on the parents.

That's what I'm saying. You can tell the oldest girl did not like the doll, but either has enough sense to not be ungrateful or has enough sense to know how to be PC.

she's just older... and acted older. The younger one was younger and acted as such... At the end of the day, They both hated them dolls, and want nothing to do with them.

That's one thing i like about kids. they're honest. You know exactly what u dealing with, no fake p.c ? aka "sense".
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's nothing racist about teaching own group preference. That's natural. What's racist is teaching your children own group preference then teaching Black children that it's backwards for them to do the same; then designing systems in a way that discourages Black own group preference while encouraging or making it mandatory that we support white systems.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    I don't even blame those ? kids everybody that is healthy in their minds prefers their own people

AND I DON'T care who calls me a bigot for telling the truth

Kids dont behave like this without their parents influence. Little kids are too creative and fascinated with the beauty of everything to make such clear distinctions regarding whether they dislike anyone based on something as simple as color. White kids are taught to not like black dolls. Black kids are taught to not like black dolls.

THE CHILDREN in that video were not toddlers people are born with in group preferences the only thing parents/environment do is make stronger whatever our natural preferences are

C/s

Racism is learned

However from birth our brains are programmed to seek protection amongst people that we can identify with, and fear those we cannot

In making these decisions on who are enemies and who are allies it mostly comes down to what is familiar(safe) and a different skin color is about as different as you can get

Studies have shown toddlers will notice or make note of a person with different skin color before an individual of a different gender

we finally agree.

lets keep it up for 2016 there may be hope for you after all
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I see now even tho i aint gona do it because of my secret..we must breed the white race out by sleeping with they women!not the eminem fans but the garth brooks fans..

XWOuu8G.gif
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see now even tho i aint gona do it because of my secret..we must breed the white race out by sleeping with they women!not the eminem fans but the garth brooks fans..

My ? ......u get it.

2938498-5894239606-is30NQRu2hK5F.gif+