School me on Dragon Age Inquistion

StoneColdMikey
StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
So just copped the GOTY edition and it's school so far seems overwhelming tho because idk what to do lol. I met with the women at hinderlands first mission I think

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it gets boring ? real fast.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    it gets boring ? real fast.

You must not like ? but little kids
  • Melanin_Enriched
    I hate lil kids. Now 2d loli my ? . That's where its at. Id suggest getting witcher 3 instead if you haven't yet
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a good game, not better than Witcher 3 but good none the less. Tell me how the DLC expansions are so I know if I should get them.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So just copped the GOTY edition and it's school so far seems overwhelming tho because idk what to do lol. I met with the women at hinderlands first mission I think

I copped last month, Its dope, but agree its overwhelming I made it to the first big boss (no spoiler) never beat him got bored. It seems like the type of game if you put the time in you will be rewarded. I just watched some dai youtubes though.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very slow moving
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game was dope. I didnt beat it yet unfortunately but ive been playing dragonage since origins so this was a must cop for me anyway. Map is big AF and there is a shitload to do. But its pretty cool. I just copped witcher 3 not too long ago and if youre into RPG's and bored with fallout 4, that is definitely a dope game to get into. Combat is a bit harder than other games. Not bloodborne/dark souls difficulty, but definitely not some basic hack and slash ? .
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medieval Mass Effect...

It's a long game; a lot of talking & convo tree's lol...

Something I didn't know about until 70 hrs in is...

If you are 3 levels higher than an enemy you will not get XP for killing it...
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep fallin asleep while playin witcher..? wack
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Dope game. Don't feel overwhelmed, there's plenty of time for everything. I actually really liked the pacing. Its easy to get "stuck" in the Hinderlands. I almost feel like the game is designed to keep you there for way longer than needed, just so you really get a feel for things. Feel free to run around there and do stuff for as long as you want. You'll know when it feels right to move on....and thats when the game really begins. I loved the crafting and Dragon fights. The story is interesting enough and easy to follow.

The Witcher 3 felt much more overwhelming to me. I put that down after a few hours cause it felt like a chore to play and moved too slowly.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Dragon age had terrible pacing with long ass politic dialogue that wasnt interesting in the slightest. The only area i enjoyed was the ball that ? had. Add to that boring allys except for like 2 and an open world of filler and nothing. You really enjoyed adventuring through a linear cave to get a book to bring back?

Cant compare that to witcher where i could easily sit through every dialogue encounter and not skip it like in da. Not even gonna get into how tedious da gets when you face more than 3 enemies