• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOLDEN FREEZA MODE!!!
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Its so weird to me that it's been so many years since they attempted an RPG with this property. Everything from the last couple of generations has pretty much been a fighter. You would figure they would attempt a ? at the RPG genre in the modern age considering how many of those genre elements are the glue that hold together some of the biggest games today.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Its so weird to me that it's been so many years since they attempted an RPG with this property. Everything from the last couple of generations has pretty much been a fighter. You would figure they would attempt a ? at the RPG genre in the modern age considering how many of those genre elements are the glue that hold together some of the biggest games today.

And hence why this is the best dragonball z game. It's so dope, there is work needed,but after they tweak it and ? it'll be the dopest game. But I'm about to get super saiyan 2 and later on I'm going to get the other stuff so I can play the gt part and the dragon ball super stuff.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? was trash
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? was trash

Not trash, but repetitive. And heavily reliant on multilayer with a weak matchmaking system