27 SHOT IN CHICAGO SINCE FRIDAY

1235»

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    MSNBC saying that the Chicago PD cooking the books to make it look like they have less murders...
    ? MSNBC, let's get right into this:
    The Truth About Chicago’s Crime Rates
    The city’s drop in crime has been nothing short of miraculous. Here’s what’s behind the unbelievable numbers.

The Truth About Chicago’s Crime Rates: Part 2
    Murder makes the headlines, but crimes like theft and assault are far more common in Chicago—and your chances of being a victim may be higher than the police are telling you.

McCarthy's a lying scumbag any way you slice it, but ? , if you hire a scumbag, this is what you're going to get.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah im jk i got love for the chi shoutout to my southside peepz (souls) n ricanz too

I was in Dallas the other day at the hotel bar n ? the bartender told me he took his kids there to Chicago for the summer to stay with his aunt or some ? man I couldn't believe he said that ? .

951.gif

If the bartender is white, he was probably talking about a different part of "Chicago."

If you're familiar with the DMV dynamic, it's like people from the suburbs claiming to be from D.C.

I seriously doubt he was talking about the Wild 100's or any other dangerous neighborhood in Chicago.
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was in Dallas the other day at the hotel bar n ? the bartender told me he took his kids there to Chicago for the summer to stay with his aunt or some ? man I couldn't believe he said that ? .

951.gif
    I remember my pops (R.I.P.) took me and my sis to Chicago one summer in da early 90s to visit some fam. It was first time ever being there. My dad's uncle was a cop at da time and had just picked us up from da airport. We hadn't even been in da city 30-40 mins and we driving in rush hour traffic on some busy street.

All of sudden we all see two dudes trying to steal this other dude's jacket clean off his back. So my great uncle immediately gets in cop mode and tries to flip a ? in da middle of this busy ass traffic. Whole time he's trying to flip one, I'm thinking to myself, "please let that kids jacket go, just let it go, I just out here and I'm not trying get shot or stabbed over some ? ". Thankfully da kid/man was able to break free and keep his coat before my unk had to try and intervene. I was only 9 at da time and was shook, no lie.

But besides that minor incident, I had hella fun that summer, 20 something yrs ago on da southside of Chicago. Nothing but good memories.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    All bs aside OB...im praying for you out there.

I'm okay really :). Gotta be extra careful but Im good
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man he was hood an coutry I could barely understand ? he was saying. Bruh I Said im from Detroit he was like I was just up there in Chicago dropped the kids off for the rest of the summer like it was disney world or some ? bro I was shocked.

Shocked.gif
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    ? I gotta homie from Chiraq. We was at the coworker house chillin. Eating edibles and drinking captain Morgan. Homie had the glock with the extended clip chillin on the table like it was apart of the dining set.

? was fronting.
    But on the real, I don't hear about that ? unless it's on the IC or on the news. It's mostly young cats in drug spots or into that sort of thing getting shot. I'm a grown man and hang with grown people, I know it goes down but eh, let them lil wild ? ? each other up, NFG
    Don't act like u can't get clapped up being a innocent bystander or on some mistaken identity ? .

I know that, but I don't look like one of them cats or dress like them either, non on the ? wearing slacks and hard bottoms on the regular
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    80 shot 14 dead....? ridiculous i'm getting my concealed and carry
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 more shot over night. good to go chicago.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those double double. At least they are consistent.
  • A Ghost
    A Ghost Members Posts: 368
    so did they catch anyone yet?
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    If the media keeps making them famous it'll keep happening

This ? will calm down and they'll be promoting another city as the murder capitol soon hopefully

? is type out of hand
    How is this the medias fault?
  • A Ghost
    A Ghost Members Posts: 368
    rapmusic wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »
    If the media keeps making them famous it'll keep happening

This ? will calm down and they'll be promoting another city as the murder capitol soon hopefully

? is type out of hand
    How is this the medias fault?

its not, people will blame the media for earthquakes and hurricanes