Batman Beyond Appreciation Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    that movie would make so much money.. believe it or not, I think its too early for a batman beyond movie.. I can even see it making more money than the dark night (first week alone) if its done correct.

people don't wanna see a movie where batman aint bruce wayne. If they can't have robin in a batman movie successfully then they won't do a teenage batman that isn't even bruce wayne. only people that would see it would the cult batman beyond fans and maybe some curious minds

I don't think that would matter to the general audience. The average moviegoer is attracted by cgi and explosions and I think michael bay has proven that with his blockbusters.
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when it first premiered. It came on at prime time. Me and my brother were hooked from the start. My brother owns the whole series on DVD. One of my favorite cartoons of all time. Very real and relatable
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    that movie would make so much money.. believe it or not, I think its too early for a batman beyond movie.. I can even see it making more money than the dark night (first week alone) if its done correct.

people don't wanna see a movie where batman aint bruce wayne. If they can't have robin in a batman movie successfully then they won't do a teenage batman that isn't even bruce wayne. only people that would see it would the cult batman beyond fans and maybe some curious minds

I don't think that would matter to the general audience. The average moviegoer is attracted by cgi and explosions and I think michael bay has proven that with his blockbusters.

I agree I think it don't matter.
    The name Batman would draw buzz alone and it being high tech would win people over.
    That would be a dumb reason to not see it actually.
    No movie really delved into Bruce Wayne as a person. People go for Batman
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ten > Dana
    maxresdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    tumblr_lj1z83PwXi1qicvwuo1_500.gif
    melanie_walker_by_cartoongirls-d56aug0.jpg
    ten_melanie_ref1.jpg
    Melanie_and_Terry.jpg
    mqdefault.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkDsdgzpnIkx7H6T-s5vr4z7AABIWa0BDimSg8Yv85uNUVGTYJVA
    Dead_Man's_Hand.jpg

Soooooo about that episode...anyone know which one? Lol
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Ten > Dana
    maxresdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    tumblr_lj1z83PwXi1qicvwuo1_500.gif
    melanie_walker_by_cartoongirls-d56aug0.jpg
    ten_melanie_ref1.jpg
    Melanie_and_Terry.jpg
    mqdefault.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkDsdgzpnIkx7H6T-s5vr4z7AABIWa0BDimSg8Yv85uNUVGTYJVA
    Dead_Man's_Hand.jpg

Soooooo about that episode...anyone know which one? Lol
    photoshop bruh

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh I'm watching this now and DAMN Terry stayed getting his ass kicked.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh I'm watching this now and DAMN Terry stayed getting his ass kicked.

I was just looking at it on netflix he did get his ass whooped by some weak ass villians....season 2 he really took a beating
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's what happens when you get physical training from an old man on a cane.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every thread about Terry ends up talking about how often he got his ass whooped, but that still was my ?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Every thread about Terry ends up talking about how often he got his ass whooped, but that still was my ?

Lmao ? you be the main one talking ? about Terry

He did get the paws put on him tho
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am I the only one who felt Terry should've died in a few of them episodes. Bcuz DAMN that ? was kept gettin his azzz WHOOPED!

Facts on Facts
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show was goat. That fight scene with terry and robin joker was goat...

Robin joker threaten to shoot a laser from the sky on terry's loved ones terry locked the door on his ass and ? him up..
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I always wanted to see bruce suit up (maybe that ep he went into the pit) and throw a batrang to save Terry in the batsuit but the time he did suit up Bruce almost died.

hqdefault.jpg

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goes to show the extent that OG Batman's training made him the hero that he was. Terry was Bruce's clone and had access to superior technology, yet without the years of training and experience you saw the result.