Top 5 Battlers Whos Stock Dropped in 2015 (Unbias Review)

13»

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Lux also was apart of the greatest battle of all time with hollow. He battles the GOATs of the current era.

Mook fina battle surf next.....lol.
    I like surf now so it's no shade to him but he's not top 5 currently. And there's a strong chance surf might wash him...
    Lux>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mook
    Even with the loss
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly if mook/lux happened on a diff stage for an actual battle rap audience i think the result woulda been different. I'm not taking the win away from mook or saying that he woulda lost, but lets keep it real nothing about that event was entertaining to real battle rap fans. I personally don't count anybodys wins or losses from it cuz the whole thing was terrible and didn't further "the coatcha" in any way...but that's just me.

But i really believe we'd be having a different discussion/outlook on that battle had it been on summer madness or something like that. Even if it was just a 2-1 in favor of mook consensus.

shut up

Have you watched any of those battles twice? Has anybody asked for joe budden to battle again? Did that event give you any good battles? Lol that event was trash and you know it.
    Snoop's gladiator school>>>>>>>>>>

im saying u caping too hard for Lux...Lux was wack he lost....they could ve battled right after B Rabbit and Papa Doc and Lux would ve still lost.....

Read my post. I'm not saying mook woulda lost. But let's not act like crowd doesn't play a role in who won. Lux clearly beat cal in the room but you say cal was better, right?

Dickriders dont affect me.....Lux choked for an hr and rambled bout nothing that alone gave him an L against Calicoe

You made my point. For one cal clearly got bodybagged no debating...for 2 the crowd plays a part in how ppl remember and judge battles. So it stands to reason that an audience of real battle rap fans woulda digested the bars differently.

Negatory ur bias is the only reason y u d say Calicoe got bodybagged....my point is to me the crowd means nothing..i watch battles on my TV in my living room..i gives no ? about the crowd....i focus on the bars tis it...

Performance don't matter to you?

obviously it doesnt matter to you if you can watch a man choke for a whole owr ( Mook referncereal battle rap fans will get that), and still give him the dub
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    The Recipe wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Mook beat Lux, and still has something to prove? Peace kings.

I tell you this every time its not all about winning and loosing. In Mooks case he needs to prove he can entertain as well as win. Thats the era we in. #shrugs.

Lol @ loosing

Anyways honestly Aye Verb said it best in some video...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0B2ygXto0s

Its not about skills anymore, it's about if they like you.

Lol@ Using Aye Verb the hibitual looser

My ? you a internet English teacher now bruh, If you like it or knot ? aint booked soley on w and l's some ? like to be entertained as well see Floyd Maywheather hate. I personally dont wont to brake down every Lux vs Clips bar to pick a winner I just wanna take it four what its worth a great battle and enjoy it instead of wrecking my brain trying to pick a winner.

Ps can you just bold all the mispelled words and dont forget to point out puncuation errors as well. If you now a english moderator do it all the way no half stepping.

lmao
  • atribecalledgabi
    Honestly if mook/lux happened on a diff stage for an actual battle rap audience i think the result woulda been different. I'm not taking the win away from mook or saying that he woulda lost, but lets keep it real nothing about that event was entertaining to real battle rap fans. I personally don't count anybodys wins or losses from it cuz the whole thing was terrible and didn't further "the coatcha" in any way...but that's just me.

But i really believe we'd be having a different discussion/outlook on that battle had it been on summer madness or something like that. Even if it was just a 2-1 in favor of mook consensus.

shut up

Have you watched any of those battles twice? Has anybody asked for joe budden to battle again? Did that event give you any good battles? Lol that event was trash and you know it.

im saying u caping too hard for Lux...Lux was wack he lost....they could ve battled right after B Rabbit and Papa Doc and Lux would ve still lost.....

Read my post. I'm not saying mook woulda lost. But let's not act like crowd doesn't play a role in who won. Lux clearly beat cal in the room but you say cal was better, right?

Dickriders dont affect me.....Lux choked for an hr and rambled bout nothing that alone gave him an L against Calicoe

You made my point. For one cal clearly got bodybagged no debating...for 2 the crowd plays a part in how ppl remember and judge battles. So it stands to reason that an audience of real battle rap fans woulda digested the bars differently.

Negatory ur bias is the only reason y u d say Calicoe got bodybagged....my point is to me the crowd means nothing..i watch battles on my TV in my living room..i gives no ? about the crowd....i focus on the bars tis it...

obviously it doesnt matter to you if you can watch a man choke for a whole owr ( Mook referncereal battle rap fans will get that), and still give him the dub

Lol @ choke for an hour he choked once in the first round.
  • Elzo69Renaissance

shut up

yea u dont watch battle rap everyone there stated he choked for like 30 mins ( the hr was an exaggeration) and that footage was edited to remove that choke
  • atribecalledgabi

shut up

yea u dont watch battle rap everyone there stated he choked for like 30 mins ( the hr was an exaggeration) and that footage was edited to remove that choke

If it was edited out and i wasn't in the building tf i care about how long he choked for when i didn't see it lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance

shut up

If it was edited out and i wasn't in the building tf i care about how long he choked for when i didn't see it lol

but u did see it, its starts at Harlem Hospital handing beds out lol then goes on longer than an episode of Seinfeld lol
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Lux also was apart of the greatest battle of all time with hollow. He battles the GOATs of the current era.

Mook fina battle surf next.....lol.
    I like surf now so it's no shade to him but he's not top 5 currently. And there's a strong chance surf might wash him...
    Lux>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mook
    Even with the loss

Lux battled Calicoe. So I agree. One of the GOATS. Then Clips... Great point also.

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    I think its too early to call anybody one of the GOATs. ? is too flimsy and the fans are fairweathered. Not too long ago Swave Big T and Dizaster were in everybodys top 10s.

Lets call them legends of their perspective eras but in a culture where everything is debatable and nobody has a clear record, GOAT = who you personally ? with the most. It's not universally backed up by anything quantitative.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    I think its too early to call anybody one of the GOATs. ? is too flimsy and the fans are fairweathered. Not too long ago Swave Big T and Dizaster were in everybodys top 10s.

Lets call them legends of their perspective eras but in a culture where everything is debatable and nobody has a clear record, GOAT = who you personally ? with the most. It's not universally backed up by anything quantitative.

at one point tech 9 was the GOAT. i no longer listen to battle rap fans and their opinions
  • atribecalledgabi

at one point tech 9 was the GOAT. i no longer listen to battle rap fans and their opinions

I must not have been watching consistently when this was the case.
  • atribecalledgabi

At this point I think it's safe to say hollow ain't going nowhere in terms of reputation as a top battler. He's definitely a GOAT. Clips is questionable but his personality and resume will keep him there.
  • Elzo69Renaissance

I must not have been watching consistently when this was the case.

after these two battles , you couldnt tell ? nothing bout Tech 9
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMGTCs-q_PA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l9tB2UYscU
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Not too long ago Big T were in everybodys top 10s.

tumblr_meaftha7w01qzzm3z.gif