RICK ROSS FEELS SORRY FOR 50 CENT

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in The Reason
Rick-Ross-money.png

Maybach Music Group leader Rick Ross recently talked about his current feelings toward rap rival 50 Cent and explained why he does not sweat over their feud.

Instead of feeling anger, Ricky Rozay highlighted the losses 50 has suffered over the past few years.

“At this point, my relationship with Curtis is really amusing, due to the fact that I’m the biggest L he ever took. I’m still enjoying life. My kids love me. I’m blessed. And when it comes to Curtis, it’s just unfortunate. I’m not happy that his boxing company went under. I’m not happy that his clothing company went under. I’m not happy his record label went under. I’m not happy that he went bankrupt. I’m not happy that he doesn’t have a relationship with his son. That’s not something to be happy about. But to see him parading around, still able to hold his head up every day, with all of that weighing on him — that makes me happy. I admire him for being able to hold his head up in a city that has revoked all of his passes. We’ve had a quite enjoyable past, and I still smile when I see him.” (Rolling Stone)o

http://www.sohh.com/rick-ross-feels-sorry-for-50-cent-im-not-happy-his-boxing-company-clothing-company-record-label-went-under/

Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Renzel with that ether
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    ? will call anything ether when its about 50 lol

How was that not ether tho
    He politely pointed out fifs biggest failures with a fckin bow on it
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In b4 the usual ? gee rant.. or is he banned?
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick-Ross-money.png

Maybach Music Group leader Rick Ross recently talked about his current feelings toward rap rival 50 Cent and explained why he does not sweat over their feud.

Instead of feeling anger, Ricky Rozay highlighted the losses 50 has suffered over the past few years.

“At this point, my relationship with Curtis is really amusing, due to the fact that I’m the biggest L he ever took. I’m still enjoying life. My kids love me. I’m blessed. And when it comes to Curtis, it’s just unfortunate. I’m not happy that his boxing company went under. I’m not happy that his clothing company went under. I’m not happy his record label went under. I’m not happy that he went bankrupt. I’m not happy that he doesn’t have a relationship with his son. That’s not something to be happy about. But to see him parading around, still able to hold his head up every day, with all of that weighing on him — that makes me happy. I admire him for being able to hold his head up in a city that has revoked all of his passes. We’ve had a quite enjoyable past, and I still smile when I see him.” (Rolling Stone)o

http://www.sohh.com/rick-ross-feels-sorry-for-50-cent-im-not-happy-his-boxing-company-clothing-company-record-label-went-under/

Damn i dont know if 50 cent can recover from that.everything he said was true
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For entertainment, it sounds funny and real hot. if you ignore all the facts. Lol

I see what's Ross doing, take credit for 50's perceived failures. Lol

Nice move tho. Not reality, but nice move.
  • dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

When it's all said and done, I will have his HEAD. I said I was gonna talk less and do more this year, watch it play out. #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO #SMSAUDIO
    So he talking but not naming names,i dont recognize this 50,Ross takin shots every chance he gets.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

When it's all said and done, I will have his HEAD. I said I was gonna talk less and do more this year, watch it play out. #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO #SMSAUDIO

Lol..

Nb4 one of these cornball 50 stans say..

"OOOOHHHHHHH
    50 playing chess not checkers"..

How you ether yourself like that ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross is a co he aint ether any1
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If 50 doesn't respond in an Ether level song, not Instagram post, but song or assaulting Ross physically I don't think he can recover. He's burned too many bridges and he took a lot of losses in 2015.