American Horror Story Hotel

1235»

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TayGettem wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Yep the detective has been lost his mind and I think he is the killer, chasing himself. Obviously multiple personailities.

I have to say, Lady Gaga has done a pretty good job. Didn't think she would shine as much as she has.

Damn u hit the nail on the head

Caught up last night. Me and others said the same thing. Kind of feels pointless watching the rest now but still interested to see how they tie the story up.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea after that dinner murder party that pretty much confirmed it. Gagas role is pretty reserved so she doesn't have to show too much crazy emotion and fits in the creepy atmosphere. Not sure where they go from here though.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Yep the detective has been lost his mind and I think he is the killer, chasing himself. Obviously multiple personailities.

I have to say, Lady Gaga has done a pretty good job. Didn't think she would shine as much as she has.

Damn u hit the nail on the head

Caught up last night. Me and others said the same thing. Kind of feels pointless watching the rest now but still interested to see how they tie the story up.

Ya but I feel ya but they still got alot more story to go.
    The vampire kids from the school?
    An since dude knows his the killer and remembers gaga took his son will he go after her and his wife?
    Etc...
  • TayGettem
    So u tellin me no one has anything to say abt the last episode of America Horror Story lol bruuu when they came through busting guns to hotline bling
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I didn't like that ? when they came through the door letting off to bullets to Drake and killing Countess and her bf. That ? was wack to me.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    ? was hilarious because it was so ? random well the first time they played it anyway..

I ? hate that song but its damn near unavoidable
  • VIBE
    How are they going to run the hotel the way they want, though? They were killed in the hotel, so they will forever live there, there's no escaping them.
  • DNB1
    Lol at dude doing the Drake shuffle...

Hilarious.
  • iron man1
    I've missed the last 3 episodes gotta catch up smh
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been MIA,but yeah they got Gaga looking sexy as ?

I thought the cop being the killer was hacky.I thought of that 1st ep,but thought it was too obvious and cheesy.

Okay so yeah Iris and Liz bustng their guns was the best.

It was hella funny when Gaga shot her old girlfriend when she pulled out that knife.Reminded me of when Indiana Jones shot the Dude.

I thought battle Royale would have the kids fighting each other like the movie,but I guess they're mostly dead.

They underused Bassett,hopefully she runs the hotel.

Plot hole.Why didn't other vamps who died,like the chick Gaga shot and the model become ghosts,but Gaga did?

Mr March planned all of this.

Sally had a bad 90's.

They did Queenie wrong.They always bring Precious back to ? her,remember Freakshow.

Bassett so damn fine still.I wonder if Gaga killed her?Looks like she in the trailer.

I wonder if Iris killed herself on the roof.

Gaga reminds me of The lady on Coven who had to stay with the Axe Man forever.

Season was better than the last 2 seadons.Nice call backs.I wonder if we get anymore connections on the finale.I hear we may.

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn lady Gaga got cakes
  • DNB1
    Best supporting actress....

Not bad, not bad at all.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Leo be like "Gaga got cooties!"

lady-gaga.gif
  • VIBE
    Yeah, Gaga nailed her role.

They all did.

This last episode, the maid, she really killed it when she poured her heart out to March.
  • TayGettem
    The ending was ok
  • VIBE
    It was good.

They all found their peace.

That's what it was about, they had to find that, but they were so tortured and had unfinished business they kept murdering.

It was a really good season, the ending was perfect.
  • iron man1
    This guy Donovan really doing Drake dance right now lmao I'm dying
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? was wack and ?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    This ? was wack and ?

Did you just call something ? ?

Anyway.The finale was ass,but I liked this season.It was better than the last 2 imo,but I like AHS even when it's not the best.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst AHS season so far.

3,1,4,2....5 in that order. The first 4 seasons were all good imo.