What games did you play as young?

13»

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Anybody ever played knubs or pencil fight?

Slap hands

Redlight green light
    7up

Four corners

Box ball

How about pranks

"Smell that corner of your hand between your thumb and your finger it smells like strawberries" *gullible idiot test this theory* that's when you shove their hand into their face
    Or
    " if hour hand is bigger than your face then you're gonna be tall when you grow up". *gullible idiot puts hand In Front of face *

"SMACK" lol.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭

Slap hands

Redlight green light
    7up

Four corners

Box ball

How about pranks

"Smell that corner of your hand between your thumb and your finger it smells like strawberries" *gullible idiot test this theory* that's when you shove their hand into their face
    Or
    " if hour hand is bigger than your face then you're gonna be tall when you grow up". *gullible idiot puts hand In Front of face *

"SMACK" lol.

Aha ours was "If your hand is bigger than your face it means you have cancer"
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMG_5511.jpeg

Legal gambling
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cops and Robbers was goat
  • Splackavelli

Slap hands

Redlight green light
    7up

Four corners

Box ball

How about pranks

Or

"SMACK" lol.

Aha ours was "If your hand is bigger than your face it means you have cancer"

That too
  • Splackavelli
    Uno, go fish I declare war during elementary school, tonk, spades, gin rummy, billiards, during high school
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigbird_1 wrote: »
    Batman. ? used to get their chest caved in for saying words that begin with B and not saying Batman afterwards
    Batman. ? used to get their chest caved in for saying words that begin with B and not saying Batman afterwards

we played that ? too, but i forgot what we had to say afterwards lol

..WE CALLED IT BUTTER MILK
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suicide - tennis ball against a wall or dumpster, if the ball bounced off you, or you dropped it, you had to run and touch the wall/dumpster, and everyone would beat the ? out of you until then.

Ding-? Ditch - ringing doorbells and running away.

Ice Cream Bomb - someone would stop an ice cream truck, then the rest of us would bomb it with water balloons.

Basketball/football - self explanatory

Dog Chaser - we would ride our bikes by a house where a dog would be unchained and provoke it to chase us. Scary ? .

Grapefruit Smoothie - there was a field of grape fruit trees and we would pick em and hide in the trees and throw them by passing cars.

Pizza Man - ordering pizzas and drinks for houses we knew no one was home at. Only once we were successful in getting the pizza free when we told the pizza man that the guy had just left.

idk we made a lot of ? up..
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Ours was called Knock Down ? . ? playin' on their own cribs smh.

Nutmeg Rush. A football, a buncha ? . The ball goes through someone's legs (a nutmeg) and he holds a whoopin'
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catch a girl get a girl do anything you want to...
  • damobb2deep
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    inb4 @Cain...

trundling-2.jpg
    its crazy most likely all 3 are dead now..
  • damobb2deep
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

we played that ? too, but i forgot what we had to say afterwards lol

..WE CALLED IT BUTTER MILK

we called it b b bridges...
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Power Rangers
    Jurassic Park
    Mortal Kombat
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm suprised no one said hide and go get it yet
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    We played this game called "drop the stick" plant a small stick in the middle of a heap of sand ,then everyone takes away a bit of sand each turn.The person that causes the stick to fall got 10 shades of ? kicked out of him.The only way to stop the ass whooping was reach and touch a designated "safe point" which was usually a tree or pole that would be 20-30 yards away.

The fat kids hated this game.

I met up with some ? I grew up with the other day and we were talking bout this. One of the dudes reminded me how used to rig this game by hiding another stick that lay horizontally at bottom of the 1st stick. If this moved then the stick dropped. We would normally do this if there was a kid involved that we didn't like. All the other kids except the target would be aware of the stick and try scoop in a way to avoid upsetting it.

Forgot that code of honour we upheld on the playground. Any kid that caught a beating from that game would just have to suck it up, there was no snitching to parents/teachers, beefs or retaliations not even from older kids. ? took their ass whooping on the chin and kept it moving.

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a great childhood