What type of fruit will you have on the day of inspection?

Options
12346»

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is to DoUwant2go2Heaven why are you going so hard trying to make folks believe in your way of thinking.....are you trying to sell us a religion????? if you breakdown the world religion you will see it means RE telling LI es to the le GION.....the bible and religion has been a curse over humanity for too long....you need to start reprogramming your brain and start thinking outside the box....the box being the little black book you call the bible.....how come everybody at church gets a certain amount of money each sunday...the pastor gets a amount,the deacons,choir directors,etc and so on.....folks go to church one day for a few hours and think they know everything but dont know science,physics and math....also when will you realize the amount of mass mind control,mass hysteria and mass witchcraft and spells these religions and government uses....yall pray to ? to pay your bills....start taking your bills to church and put'em in the collection plate....see how fast ? will respond....also "tithes" doesnt mean money,it means time.....give 10% of your time to your lord,curch,etc...read,study,do community work is better than giving your money away to a church.....all of this life is a game....everybody is playing a different character....but the truth will stand the test of time....dont reply back because im not coming back to this thread....read the book christianity before christ....it seems like every "? " has been addicted to sex,wars ,power,wealth, and control....and nright now you're trying to use the control aspect to control other folks thoughts....sincerly homie Get the ? out of here and go enjoy the real world!!!!!!!!!!!Boss King Eternal

1. Blessings to you my friend @b1grobtheking
    2. I go hard for Yeshua because He saved me from a life of sin and has given me new life in Him. Therefore I have no other choice but to share the good news with others. For if He can save a wretch like me, He can and will save all other wretches who come to Him by faith.
    3. I am not selling anything. Freely I have received, freely I give. The gospel message doesn't cost a thing because Yeshua paid the price with His own blood. He paid it all. Amen.
    4. I am talking about a person, the Man in the glory, Christ Jesus the LORD! Do you know Him?
    5. It's not about religion. It's about having a living, thriving, personal relationship with the King of the universe! His name is Yehsua Ha Mashiach in hebrew, Jesus The Messiah in english. Do you know Him?
    6. Do you know Him?
    7. He loves you

Keep lurking @b1grobtheking . Seek and you shall find. Amen.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    this is to DoUwant2go2Heaven why are you going so hard trying to make folks believe in your way of thinking.....are you trying to sell us a religion????? if you breakdown the world religion you will see it means RE telling LI es to the le GION.....the bible and religion has been a curse over humanity for too long....you need to start reprogramming your brain and start thinking outside the box....the box being the little black book you call the bible.....how come everybody at church gets a certain amount of money each sunday...the pastor gets a amount,the deacons,choir directors,etc and so on.....folks go to church one day for a few hours and think they know everything but dont know science,physics and math....also when will you realize the amount of mass mind control,mass hysteria and mass witchcraft and spells these religions and government uses....yall pray to ? to pay your bills....start taking your bills to church and put'em in the collection plate....see how fast ? will respond....also "tithes" doesnt mean money,it means time.....give 10% of your time to your lord,curch,etc...read,study,do community work is better than giving your money away to a church.....all of this life is a game....everybody is playing a different character....but the truth will stand the test of time....dont reply back because im not coming back to this thread....read the book christianity before christ....it seems like every "? " has been addicted to sex,wars ,power,wealth, and control....and nright now you're trying to use the control aspect to control other folks thoughts....sincerly homie Get the ? out of here and go enjoy the real world!!!!!!!!!!!Boss King Eternal

Amen brotha. Organized religion is a scam.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Ice cream

GDxM5sb.jpg?1

That episode was hilarious
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options
    Lot of Fruity Christians running around here. ? yo thirst for mass infanticide and genocide cause I like to fill the earth and subdue it.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Lot of Fruity Christians running around here. ? yo thirst for mass infanticide and genocide cause I like to fill the earth and subdue it.

What do you mean my friend?
  • rodneyskinner
    Options

On the day of judgement ? kills people to bring about rapture or a new world. Hes murdering people and even killing babies.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

On the day of judgement ? kills people to bring about rapture or a new world. Hes murdering people and even killing babies.

Does a Creator not have rights over whatever it is that He creates?
  • rodneyskinner
    Options

Does a parent have right to ? a child? The answer is no.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Does a parent have right to ? a child? The answer is no.

The parents aren't the creator of the child though. ? is the Creator of all things. That is why He made the rules on how to treat the creatures that He made. His law code, the 10 commandments, are a guide to the morality of ? and how He will hold mankind accountable for violating His moral standards.

Therefore my question is still valid.

Does ? , the Creator, not have a right to do as He pleases with what He has created?