I know what you like!- (Jay-Z voice)

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
Rebellion and witchcraft!
Deceit and dishonor!
Lies and iniquity!
Delighting yourselves in evil while being held in the yoke of wickedness!

Yes!

You enjoy the passing pleasures of sin for a season instead of enjoying and experiencing the righteousness of ? !

a_560x375-jpg.gif

You may be asking yourself this at the moment:

How do you I know these things?
or
How do I know what you like?

Well Because I too was once like you! I practiced sin like it was the thing to do because I was filled with pride! I was an evil worker of iniquity who was ensnared with the works of darkness! Fullness of bread, drugs, women, wine, and song were my addictions.

hqdefault.jpg

Hallelujah! You see those 2 words define the gospel message of Jesus Christ! But ? !!!!! He saved me my friends! Our great ? and Savior, Yeshua Ha Mashiach knew me before the foundations of the world and He called me to inherit eternal life through the blood of His cross and His resurrection from the dead!

tumblr_inline_my13sbyDq31rz60rk.gif

You see folks sin must be dealt with and you will not be able to get by with it!!! No matter how much you like evil, no matter how much you revel in darkness, no matter how much you seek to hide your wicked works, be sure that your sin will find you out!

Num32.23sin-will-find-you-out-sign.jpg

Amen.

Look my friends, shall He who made the ear not hear?

hcb-black-man-ear-300x198.jpg

Or will He who made the eyes, shall He not see?

2505831667371601225453.jpg

Honestly do you think that He who made the brain, shall He not think?

brain1.jpg

You see my friends, there is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD. He knows all, hears all, sees all, and understands all. We can not hide our works of darkness from Him! Yes, even the darkness is light unto ? ! Yes, be sure and understand that your sin will find you out!

Therefore I plead with you as your friend to turn from your wicked ways in repentance and faith toward ? ! Take your sins to Yeshua and He will cleanse you whiter than snow! Yes, even if our sins be red like scarlet, ? will wash them whiter than snow! He will take the stain of corruption and the reproach of shame away from us! No longer will you have to hide from ? anymore! But you must first turn to Him in faith today! Call on the name of the LORD! Call on Yeshua Ha Mashiach and ask Him into your heart and life! He will save you right here and right now my friend!

the_ball_is_in_your_court_by_blackxprince-d5ra6pq.jpg

What will you do with it?

Amen.

Comments

• And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serious question. What do you do for a living
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I spread the gospel my friend. Have you heard it before?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited January 2016
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    wufaft.jpg

But the question is what will you do with the puck that is in your midst now?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drop pass to Satan and he scores on Jesus
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    drop pass to Satan and he scores on Jesus

Genesis 3:15 has already been fulfilled. You better get on the right team before the award ceremony begins. Amen.
  • And_So_It_Burns
    Options

Yeah and it's nauseating.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Why?
  • And_So_It_Burns
    Options

Why?

I find the idea of a vicarious redemption through human sacrifice (Jesus) disgusting. I find the eschatological obsession disgusting. I find the idea of eternal torment for non-believers disgusting.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Why?

I find the idea of a vicarious redemption through human sacrifice (Jesus) disgusting. I find the eschatological obsession disgusting. I find the idea of eternal torment for non-believers disgusting.

1. Our ways are not like the ways of ? , nor are our thoughts like the thoughts of ? . As high as the heavens are above the earth so far are His thoughts and His ways to our thoughts and our ways.
    2. So if the way ? thinks and acts is nothing like the way humans think and act, we have to examine why ? is wholly different than us.
    3. Because there is a way that seems right unto a man, but the end of that way is always death.

Amen.
  • And_So_It_Burns
    Options

Why?

1. Our ways are not like the ways of ? , nor are our thoughts like the thoughts of ? . As high as the heavens are above the earth so far are His thoughts and His ways to our thoughts and our ways.
    2. So if the way ? thinks and acts is nothing like the way humans think and act, we have to examine why ? is wholly different than us.
    3. Because there is a way that seems right unto a man, but the end of that way is always death.

Amen.

I'm sorry but that wasn't a coherent response to my 3 points above. You regurgitate what believers say so often, "? works in mysterious ways"

1. Are you in favor of human sacrifice for atonement? Is it moral to punish one for the sins of others?
    2. You must understand for me, as a non-believer the excitement believers feel when they talk about the world ending soon. To connect astronomy to morality and ? 's will is a contemptible position to hold.
    3. No one, and I mean absolutely no one, deserves the hell prescribed in the bible.

Ramen
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Why?

Amen.

I'm sorry but that wasn't a coherent response to my 3 points above. You regurgitate what believers say so often, "? works in mysterious ways"

1. Are you in favor of human sacrifice for atonement? Is it moral to punish one for the sins of others?
    2. You must understand for me, as a non-believer the excitement believers feel when they talk about the world ending soon. To connect astronomy to morality and ? 's will is a contemptible position to hold.
    3. No one, and I mean absolutely no one, deserves the hell prescribed in the bible.

Ramen

1. Who can understand the ways of ? ? For His ways are past finding out. He holds the whole universe in His hands my friend. You see this picture:

hubble-frontier-field-abell-2744-parallel.jpg?1389129420

That's the farthest man can see in the universe. But guess what, ? is there my friend. He's not only there taking care of whatever is out there, but He is here taking care of us. He is everywhere my friend. He sees all, knows all, hears all, and understands all. So yes, the ways of ? are not like our ways my friend. We can't even understand the planet we live on, how can we understand the ? who made all things, both visible and invisible?

2. I didn't ask ? to offer up Himself for my sins. ? did what ? said was necessary to appease His wrath against SIN. Therefore ? became a man in the person of Yeshua, the Son of ? . And He willingly laid down His life so that all who believe in His blood sacrifice can be forgiven of their sins. This is Gods doing and it is marvelous in my eyes! Hallelujah!

3. I didn't make the rules my friend. ? did. And this is what He said:

"For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul."
    Leviticus 17:11

? says that blood makes atonement for the soul. And if that's what ? says, that's what ? says! You either believe it or you reject it. ? is love, therefore He has given human beings the power of choice. If you believe ? to be true, accept what He has said and done. If you believe ? to be untrue, reject what ? has said and done. Amen.

4. You see but here is the caveat my friend. While we may get to chose what to believe, we will not get to chose the outcomes of our choices! Amen.

5. When a person commits a crime they must stand before a judge to be judged. But while humanity is flawed in judgment because of our sin nature, ? will not be. He will show no partiality, no favor, and He will not be bribed. On the day when ? convenes His heavenly court before His great white throne, ? will summon all who ever lived to appear before Him! And on that day you will be there @And_So_It_Burns. You will not be late, you will not give an excuse, and you will not be proud before ? Almighty on that day. Amen.

6. And the justice of ? will me meted out in full measure upon those who thought that ? was wrong in this life. Amen.

7. You see it's not about what we think or how we feel, but it's about what ? says and How He feels. Thus ? has declared sin and unrighteousness to be utterly revolting in His sight. He will not tolerate it and He will not pity your sin on the last day! The justice of ? demands that sin be punished! If ? were like human judges who can be bribed, finagled, hood-winked, and deceived He would not be ? . But thanks be to ? that He is holy, righteous, and separate from sinners. Therefore His judgement will be fair, just, and good.

8. So you can rebel until you die @And_So_It_Burns, but you will not rebel from the ACE card in the hole. And that ACE card is death. ? will not be mocked my friend. That is why He holds all the cards. He will always get the last word and that last word will come on the day you die. If you die in your sins, shame on you. But as the old saying goes, "if you make your bed hard, you have to lay in it" Amen.

1411102126_thumb__665998_butGod1400.jpg

9. Hallelujah! Yes, Jesus Christ has made a way for you to be reconciled back to the Father! For in the Fathers house there is plenty of room for you to dwell in peace and safety forever and ever! Yes, ? has prepared a place for all those who love Him and call upon His name! He has promised the faithful that He will give us all things in the ages to come, when He reveals the exceeding riches of His grace to all believers in the kingdom of ? !

But you must come to Him my friend. You must come His way, walk in His path, and follow His steps! For there is no other way to the Father except through Jesus Christ our LORD. He will heal you! He will forgive all your sins! Yes, no matter what you have done in your life, He will forgive! No matter what you thought in your life, He will forgive! No matter what you have said in your life, He will forgive! Past, present, and future sins will be forever wiped away by the blood of Christ if you come to Him and confess that you are a sinner and that He is LORD! Humble yourself before ? and He will lift you up! Cast your cares upon Him and He will carry you the end! Yes, He will never leave you nor forsake you! But the question is, will you come to Him today and make Yeshua Ha Mashiach your LORD and Savior?

one-way.jpg

Amen