My Beef with SOCOM 4

KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in IllGaming

1. Main character looks like a Backstreet Boy, not a ? Soldier. Look what he's wearing! Where's his helmet, and why the ? he got his sleeves rolled up?>!

2. Cover system is too similar to Uncharted, but not as good. What the ? ! Look how the ? walk backwards when he in cover. Looks corny.

3. Sound of the guns is terrible, pathetic, MIDI-quality. M.A.G also had this same issue. It sounds very cheap

4. Large focus on Campaign. WHY? Socom has always been multiplayer focused. They havent shown us ? from the MP, they just been showing the ? Move.

5. Movements look cheap. ? side steppin n ? lookin mad ?

Sony need to get rid of Zipper Interactive if this game is trash like MAG.

Comments

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    cover system does NOT look fluid at all.

Okay, you crouching behind a car. WHY do you have to stand up to shoot when you still have a clear view while crouching? ? ? ? ! that's not realistic at all.

This game is going to have a ? campaign, I already know that. hope the multiplayer has something decent, but not counting on it. These are the guys who made MAG ffs
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Actually looks good.

The side stepping thing, eh, I can get over. The cover thing isn't so bad. The movement reminds me of AoT.

I won't play a shooter on Move though, I tried on the Wii, it's very awkward.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Actually looks good.

The side stepping thing, eh, I can get over. The cover thing isn't so bad. The movement reminds me of AoT.

I won't play a shooter on Move though, I tried on the Wii, it's very awkward.

Move has 1:1 tracking,so it will be much better than the wii.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I wont knock it till I try it, dont care about the Move ? at all I doubt anyone will seriously play it with that