Danny Myers: Hollow Da Don and Loaded Lux shouldnt be on the Top 10 list

The Recipe
The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »

Mayne... Wtf.. Aye whea my 2015 top 10 @?? Tennage meyers ninja turtle ya cut.. How dare u question Beloved.. Is that a goat hoodie??? Tf outta here

• Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    ? was naming da best writers of this generation n named cortez?? N excel?? Verb????
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    He caught feelings. Nothing to see here.
  • The Recipe

I didnt even dignify this ? ? with a view, but I thought id share off the title alone. One question did he yell bargod anytime during the interview.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    To be fair Hollow doesnt battle that much and neither does Lux. So without clicking play I say he got a point. People dont want to look beyond their own bias is the problem.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't watch the video at the moment, but judging by y'alls comments I can tell Danny in his feelings again.

There are clearly levels to this ? and he ain't there yet. We all respect Danny's constancy and his willingness to battle every other Saturday, but that's not for everyone. Hollow can't afford to waste bars for a random phone battle.

• The Recipe
    edited January 2016
    ? was naming da best writers of this generation n named cortez?? N excel?? Verb????

What you expect from a ? that say bargod after every other medicore bar.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    To be fair Hollow doesnt battle that much and neither does Lux. So without clicking play I say he got a point. People dont want to look beyond their own bias is the problem.
    really_house_of_cards.gif

You know damn well if danny battled hollow or lux his soul would be where rich dolarz at.
    That's the difference. Being highly ranked is also based off the expectation of beating those below you.
  • The Recipe
    edited January 2016

You know damn well if danny battled hollow or lux his soul would be where rich imnice at.
    That's the difference. Being highly ranked is also based off the expectation of beating those below you.

Fixed, he changed his name cuz the ? from vh1 lmfao

https://youtu.be/SpoeqMu_Yw0
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

You know damn well if danny battled hollow or lux his soul would be where rich dolarz at.

He already lost the bsttle in ur eyes and it aint even happen yet...thst biasnesd right there lol......and dont disrespect Rich Dolarz
  • The Recipe

Quality > Quantity