Anybody seen the movie The best offer

felliwonda
felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Just saw the movie The best offer... A lot of life lessons in it. Have you seen it what did you take from it

Anybody seen the movie The best offer 1 vote

Wack
0%
Good movie
100%
ghostdog56 1 vote

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of it. Whats it about?
  • felliwonda
    @Meester... A master auctioneer becomes obsessed with an extremely reclusive heiress who collects fine art. But there is a lot more to it even from what you see on the trailer is a must see... It will make you think if you like that type of movies
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. ..

Ima look for that
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THE-BEST-OFFER_poster.jpg

Looks & sounds wack
  • felliwonda
    It does have a good dialogue although interpreted in British English or whatever i like movies that make me think maybe is not the movie for you I thought he same at first @TheGOAT but w.e. I liked it cause it made me think I prefer action flicks but every now and then I like to contemplate on something so to each his own
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good movie
    I just finished watching it and I liked it but I'm kinda confused about the ending. Who all was involved in setting him up? I know this ? still wasn't simping at the end even after his ? got took
  • felliwonda
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    I just finished watching it and I liked it but I'm kinda confused about the ending. Who all was involved in setting him up? I know this ? still wasn't simping at the end even after his ? got took

Alright so my co-worker referred it to me so I checked it out but I saw it Monday and finished it Wednesday right... I had left it like half-way and I told my co worker yo I think they tryna set him up so ( I had it right but I thought especifically it was billy and the young chick at first) so when homie walked into that room I was like I kneeeeewww it you suckaaaa! The end was weird I hope he wasn't simping for real. I thought he went after homeboy to peeewff pewfff! his ass for that lol