• louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    He sounds and looks ? .

Autotune LOST!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    That video was beyond ? , "9 inches", "in your mouth" ?? With the ? that looks like THAT?

WTF is it anyway?
  • j-boogie the cancer
    j-boogie the cancer Members Posts: 552 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    What A ? Waste Of Money!!!! Make a hit Fool. Fake ass Nate Dogg.
  • blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    edited June 2010
    So Black people calling each other "? " is what's cool now? Ewww White people win again! So "? " is next huh..SMH
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Did he just autotune his own voice...hahahaah!!
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    ? got an iced out ? lmao hip hop stays losing
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    why is he walking around with a diamond ? around his neck
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    is that jewel encrusted feces?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    aside from it being ugly
    why is he a ? for this?
    its his money
    he don't owe you ?
  • cubaroid
    cubaroid Members Posts: 483
    edited June 2010
    interviews with aotutune damn...
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    What an ignorant ? . First this boot-licker wore Mantan top-hats, then he co-signed Sean Hannity

now he's got a diamond piece of ? around his neck.

This is why the world dosen't respect ni99er's, you act like you never had money before.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    This ? chain collection has to be one of the corniest collection i've ever seen
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    t-pain-elephant.jpg

t-pain-bigasschain1.jpg

t-pain1-e1270849532903.jpg
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    are you a ? even if you only wear a diamond stud in your ear?
    ever seen blood diamond?
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    aside from it being ugly
    why is he a ? for this?
    its his money
    he don't owe you ?
    i get what ure saying but does it not ? you off as an "ethnic minority"(yes i know we are in fact the majority) - oh im assuming ure of a non-white race - but yeh does it not get to you that you have a black man, who as much as you might not like it is by default a voice of the black, and he's basically promoting..."get money, waste money, be broke" how many times we seen rappers, actors, singers, entertainers, etc, making a shitload of money, wasting it on things like a mouth full of platinum, 73, 342 cars, a gold plated house and now to top it off a diamond encrusted piece of doo doo (thats after "a big ass chain"........when i see vidoes like this all im thinking is people that are actually WEALTHY (not rich), are sitting back laughing, like "yeh ? go waste your money on a "big ass chain", ure children might be able to eat good for a while but watch when the cupboards are bare and all you got is a diamond encrusted ? for you and ure family.......
    oh and im by no means a conspiracist or sumone that blames white people for my shortcomings...ima mixed race dude from london thats simply a realist.

best believe if i see money that T-pain is seeing, the most im wearing round my neck is some wooden beads....a) i dont need jewellery to validate my existence and b) jewelerry, especially diamonds and big ass chains(well charms/pendants) belong to women
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited June 2010
    Real Talk. Why get a chain of a drink thats gone be completely played out in about another month?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    i get what ure saying but does it not ? you off as an "ethnic minority"(yes i know we are in fact the majority) - oh im assuming ure of a non-white race - but yeh does it not get to you that you have a black man, who as much as you might not like it is by default a voice of the black, and he's basically promoting..."get money, waste money, be broke" how many times we seen rappers, actors, singers, entertainers, etc, making a shitload of money, wasting it on things like a mouth full of platinum, 73, 342 cars, a gold plated house and now to top it off a diamond encrusted piece of doo doo (thats after "a big ass chain"........when i see vidoes like this all im thinking is people that are actually WEALTHY (not rich), are sitting back laughing, like "yeh ? go waste your money on a "big ass chain", ure children might be able to eat good for a while but watch when the cupboards are bare and all you got is a diamond encrusted ? for you and ure family.......
    oh and im by no means a conspiracist or sumone that blames white people for my shortcomings...ima mixed race dude from london thats simply a realist.

best believe if i see money that T-pain is seeing, the most im wearing round my neck is some wooden beads....a) i dont need jewellery to validate my existence and b) jewelerry, especially diamonds and big ass chains(well charms/pendants) belong to women

true talk...
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Think his chain suppose to be an iced out bottle of nuvo

nuvo-poster.jpg
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    looks like ? to me..
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Think his chain suppose to be an iced out bottle of nuvo

nuvo-poster.jpg

thats ? gettin a chain of ? drink is wack
  • supersajinfo
    supersajinfo Members Posts: 461 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    This ? now talks in Autotune now . :pray: Its like he assimilated himself into the program
  • BackInWhite
    edited June 2010
    bdbdbd wrote: »

he ain't the voice of ? but t-pain
    i don't know no white people that have looked at me differently cuz of some ? t-pain is doing
    the most i can say is i wouldn't spend mine like he is
    if that ? family straight i can't knock the ? for buyin ugly ass chain after ugly ass chain
    i mean
    i don't wanna call the ? no ? cuz he does things differently than i would
    i only use that word when i'm on some shock postin type ?
  • reef hustle_ahh
    reef hustle_ahh Members Posts: 461
    edited June 2010
    the ? got an iced out bottle of liquor. thats ignorance at its finest. at least nore's icy newport box looked better. but thats just showin t-pain is a ignant ass. every thing every black man do does not have to be a conviction against the entire black race
  • BackInWhite
    edited June 2010
    ? seem to forget that dude is like 24 years old too
    he a young stupid ? with money from tallahassee florida
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    shoulda never gave u ? autotune