The Biggest Scam In The History of Mankind

Options
alissowack
alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
This vid is about 30 minutes long. Chances are you all know this already, but if not...the Fed is scamming us. This guy explains how.

http://youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could you summarize what exactly they are saying is a scam about it. Watched the first few mins but the presentation style is just boring to me.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good vid. Never knew that the stockholders of the Fed got 6%. But the global reset is coming on the day of sudden destruction. Nuclear war will end this order of things and thus make way for the Mark of the beast.

That's what the Bibe says. Amen.
  • alissowack
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Could you summarize what exactly they are saying is a scam about it. Watched the first few mins but the presentation style is just boring to me.

He goes into detail how money is created (which is out of thin air), how private banks steal part of our earnings through fractional reserve banking, how the Federal Bank is not federal (owned by shareholders and private bankers), and our taxes are really being used to pay off the interest on the bond that the government took out from the Federal Reserve. There's more things he explains as well.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    As America suffers under 19 trillion in debt, with student debt at about a trillion dollars itself, I wonder where America will be in 5 years. Don't get me started on the cost of housing in most cities these days, but the bankers and those in the stock market (with large shares) have made a killing. Most others haven't though, a new report shows 62 people own more then 3.5 billion of the world's poorest. And the top 1% have more wealth then the 99% combined, seems the system is rigged for a few.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This video is deceptive and it's conclusions are horrible.
  • alissowack
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Maybe it is all those things, but the hope is that this video opens our eyes to the obvious...that the economy is not doing good in spite of the president saying that it's fine in his SOTU address.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »

Maybe it is all those things, but the hope is that this video opens our eyes to the obvious...that the economy is not doing good in spite of the president saying that it's fine in his SOTU address.

I do think Obama exaggerated when it comes to the economy, there are jobs being created but many of them are in low wage industries and that's why most Americans feel the country is on the wrong track. When the top 1% own more then the 99% combined, that shows most of this economic wealth has gone to the people who were rich already. Working class people, especially in the hood, aren't seeing most or even half of these gains. There's plenty of poor people in the suburbs too from what I've been seeing.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goated for posting this... he also has other videos breaking down how fiat cueeencies of the past have collapsed.