What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Who's the Best producer/beat maker right now?

BwoahmizzeeBwoahmizzee Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in The Reason
In your opinion who is bringing that fire?

Everytime you hear one of thier beats it makes you go " Damn that shit is bumpin"

Bangladesh, Polo da Don, Timberland, Mr Boomtown......................etc

Replies

• dc's teflondondc's teflondon Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    whoever rick ross get his beats from
  • MAKAVELI25MAKAVELI25 Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    whoever rick ross get his beats from

CO/S. Jeezy also gets some banging ass beats, but Rick Ross's albums are like orchestral masterpieces.
  • BwoahmizzeeBwoahmizzee Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    that's a good observation because that nigga Ross definately went next level as far as music for his last album

you can't even call those beats those are just...............music lol
  • SHAYDEEEESHAYDEEEE Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    fuck all that synth shit. timbaland hell yea. and polow the don is decent. fuck bangladesh. alchemist and just blaze are the best tho. and black milk but thats strictly underground. dont take offense tho im sure you or myself could make a bangladesh beat they are so simple real producers take samples and make that shit work
  • hulkheltonhulkhelton Posts: 200
    edited June 2010
    ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • louis the greatlouis the great Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Kanye West >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Zaytoven was for a minute....

I'm fuckin with Justice League and I always love my man Q-Tip... Kanye puts out fire but I wasn't really feeling all that techno shit on BP3... I'm more into soulful and jazzy shit but I also like trunk slappers and shit too...

Can't forget about Sleepy Brown and Organized Noize comin with that FONK....
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    blaze_47th.jpg

So far..............
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

Westie wrote: »
    Lol what is cunting?

Lol i like it. I am cunting.

• georgia boigeorgia boi Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Boi-1da & 40

Rick Ross- Money Maker

Drake- Over, Up All Night, Miss Me

Eminem- Seduction, Not Afraid
  • Quail-MayneQuail-Mayne Posts: 58
    edited June 2010
    Between Boi-1da and Kanye
  • midwest_messiahmidwest_messiah Posts: 635 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    ME!

www.soundclick.com/tbkbeats

Nah, but seriously I'm trying to get there.....
  • CMacCMac Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Kanye West >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

heatlogo-1.png

I keep it real 99.99 % of the time, there anit no 100 % real niggas out there!!!!
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I like no i.d.
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.