LMAO at the Rick Ross vs Rick Ross sh*t

bless the child
bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in The Reason
http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhm0Uv1cQL82LT6b5J

They got the news guy saying Rick Ross was a college dropout and former prison guard lol

Comments

• tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhm0Uv1cQL82LT6b5J

They got the news guy saying Rick Ross was a college dropout and former prison guard lol

Neither one of them don't give a ? about our black community, especially the so-called real rick ross.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    tupacfan35 wrote: »
    Neither one of them don't give a ? about our black community, especially the so-called real rick ross.

Actually, I live in Miami and I've heard some great things about Rozay. He hangs in Carol City a lot and I heard he funds Carol City High and goes in and talks to those kids a lot, he also gives money to the neighborhood stores so they can keep up business. I was surprised when I heard this too, Rauce doesn't seem like the giving type.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    makaveli25 wrote: »
    actually, i live in miami and i've heard some great things about rozay. He hangs in carol city a lot and i heard he funds carol city high and goes in and talks to those kids a lot, he also gives money to the neighborhood stores so they can keep up business. I was surprised when i heard this too, rauce doesn't seem like the giving type.

i mean all that sounds good, but it really dont mean ? 2 me when u go back n rap about how much dope u got, ? that ?
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    lmgao @ rick & 50 having stolen names in common..
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    ? remind me of The Undertaker vs The Undertaker saga
  • tupacfan35
    edited June 2010
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    i mean all that sounds good, but it really dont mean ? 2 me when u go back n rap about how much dope u got, ? that ?

and ? especially to freeway ricky ross who made it even worse by ? up america in the 1980's, all thanks with the help from the CIA

and that's why I Respect real ? and much better people like chef jeff henderson for admitting his mistakes, yeah he was a drug dealer, but he change his life for the better in prison and now he works as a chef at a luxury hotel in Las Vegas.
    Chaz Williams owned freeway.
  • _illstrip
    _illstrip Members Posts: 452
    edited June 2010
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Actually, I live in Miami and I've heard some great things about Rozay. He hangs in Carol City a lot and I heard he funds Carol City High and goes in and talks to those kids a lot, he also gives money to the neighborhood stores so they can keep up business. I was surprised when I heard this too, Rauce doesn't seem like the giving type.

come on we talking about a guy who aint even taking care of his kids and you think hes doing all of that ?? as far as the money ish ... i def believe he speaks to kids ... cause @ the end of the day ... its on the agenda of an established artist to do so ... alot of them even get $$$$$ to do it ... so it not even really giving back ... cause they only showed to get the check ... ;)
  • tupacfan35
    edited June 2010
    _illstrip wrote: »
    come on we talking about a guy who aint even taking care of his kids and you think hes doing all of that ?? as far as the money ish ... i def believe he speaks to kids ... cause @ the end of the day ... its on the agenda of an established artist to do so ... alot of them even get $$$$$ to do it ... so it not even really giving back ... cause they only showed to get the check ... ;)

Actually rick ross loves his kids, unlike the ? of a ? .
  • _illstrip
    _illstrip Members Posts: 452
    edited June 2010
    tupacfan35 wrote: »
    Actually rick ross loves his kids, unlike the ? of a ? .

anybody can luv a kid ... but kids need to be taken care of ... that the different between being a father and a dad ... ;)
  • tupacfan35
    edited June 2010
    _illstrip wrote: »
    anybody can luv a kid ... but kids need to be taken care of ... that the different between being a father and a dad ... ;)

Ross can take care of the kids, but the kids will decide wether if they want to stay.
  • tupacfan35
    edited June 2010
    Except that the fake ross is from Miami, instead of L.A.