Im Tryna F__K

SolemnSauce
SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yo, so im siting here really thinking on ? and it hits me. The best part of any relationship is that first few months of being together. Where the entire basis of everything is building the tension thats going to lead to you ? . Relationships are overated, im tryna ? .

And odds are she is too, but we have this narative that the heart supposed to be involved at somepoint. From baby to woman shes getting it put to her that theirs a prince charming out there.

But from puberty to adult hood, i mean really. She tryna ? , kids and priorites tend to push meaningful ? into our minds. But really, we tryna ? .

Relationships are overated, I mean really. For what, for understanding, for love . ? love b, all love is gone do is get you to the point where you aint ? like you wanna.

I wanna come home from work, yoke a ? head back, spit in her face, and nut down her throat. DA ? , love got to do wit that. Im tryna ?

Comments

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did you give up on love? how big of a ? was she? they ain't all like her man, if you just in ? mode that's cool, but NEVER give up on or shy away from love.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I skip all that bullshittin and get to the point during our first convo.

? love the direct approach.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's just nature.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem with ? like you is your whole thinking that the sole point of a relationship is trying ? . If you can't find a man/women who matches you value wise, is compatible with a honest drive to improve wither economical or physical and honestly doesn't accept your weakness and continuous forces you to get better then what the ? are you doing. If you just want sex then just say that.
  • SolemnSauce
    edited January 2016
    Sion wrote: »
    ? always talk like that when they get their hearts broke. Charge it to the game fam and keep searching. Remember tho eventually that ? turns into a minefield, either you get burned, double crossed or a broad pregnant. Know the difference b/w the types of chicks you meet so you know what you getting into.

Don't give up on love, a lot of yall not right within that's why you can't find love outwardly. Get right first and try again. There's somebody for everybody but you gotta be 'right' first. Everybody wanna be a playa without the occasional Ls.

My heart aint broke tho fam, this aint a broken heart speaking. This a sober mind and reality about what i want. I let common thinking have me believe that love is what i want. When really,...i want freedom and ? ..i just dont connect to ? on a emotional level. I just want pleasure, ion need none of that otha ? .
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the point of being in s relationship if you don't wanna be in one? That's basic math, right there.

You don't need to be in a relationship to ? women, dawg. You hustling backwards. No offense, but that's a lesson ? learn at like 16.
  • SolemnSauce
    Who said anything about being in a relationship to ? . Im saying looking back, of all the relationships ive been in, thats been the best part.

You dont have to be in one to ? , in saying errthing else tied to it is overated.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depth over breadth juvenile ass ? . There's more to life than gettin ya ? wet.
  • SolemnSauce
    _Lefty wrote: »

Thats a lie we've been led to believe. And man, i strived for that. I did my thing, i built, i was on some grown man ? . Scoffin at the ? only out here on some pleasure and ? ? .

Den on day i looked up like

200w.gif

I got the game ? up..? this ? b, this ? aint pleasurable. Who the ? like this ? ?...im tryna ?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    All that ? gets old at some point you'd want that wife to hold you down. But in the meantime go wild on them chicks until you're ready to settle down.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoralOral wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »

Thats a lie we've been led to believe. And man, i strived for that. I did my thing, i built, i was on some grown man ? . Scoffin at the ? only out here on some pleasure and ? ? .

Den on day i looked up like

200w.gif

I got the game ? up..? this ? b, this ? aint pleasurable. Who the ? like this ? ?...im tryna ?

That ? get old.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just get a ? . That way you don't have to worry about relationships. That's what they specialize in. Everyone's happy!
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoralOral wrote: »
    Who said anything about being in a relationship to ? . Im saying looking back, of all the relationships ive been in, thats been the best part.

You dont have to be in one to ? , in saying errthing else tied to it is overated.

I got ya. My bad.

We just disagree on that. You just not a relationship type ? . Nothing wrong with that. But that doesn't really have anything to do with everyone else.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    This ? really single now?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...get a side chick. Problem solved.

Lol
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    I was in the same position ten years ago. ? broke my heart, so I had no love for them ? 's. Wasn't lookin for love & for about a 10 month period I was smashin through every female I could get my hands on. Then I started messin with the woman who ended up being my wife. Nothin wrong with having that chapter in your life. It took me a long time to get out of that self pitty "I'm just down to ? mode". Once I realized she was real, it was real. It helped that she was also best friends with the ? who cut me deep, that didn't last long. LMFAO That girl was mad as ? . ? don't gotta dive into love when its not necessary. If it comes, it comes.