Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Riddlebox
    Cover.png

1. Intro-n/a
    2. Riddle Box-Another intro of sort so as a result it gets no rating. n/a
    3. The Show Must Go On-A decent Track. Its about going on and never stopping. 6/10
    4. Chicken Huntin(Slaughter House Mix)-This is the juggalo anthem and imo the best song ICP ever made. You're not a juggalo unless you've heard this song an uncountable amount of times. 10/10
    5. Interview-skit so n/a
    6. Toy Box-Funny song a toys attacking people. Loved the beat. 7/10
    7. Cemetery Girl-Ever wanted a dead girl by your side. Ok well this is still a damn good song and that beat oh man that beat its killer 9/10
    8. 3 Rings-This is updated version of a song from Shaggy 2 Dope solo Ep ? off with slighty different lyrics. This is fantastic song both J and Shaggy killed it
    The memorable was this. "? that, ? , suck that ,I was born with a ? but I never had a nut sac" 10/10
    9. Headless Boogie-Meh this is one of those songs that sound better when you're driving around. 5/10 and 8/10 when driving around.
    10. The Joker's Wild-Crazy song. Went on a tad too long imo. 7/10
    11. Dead Body Man-A rerelease from the Terror wheel EP but in higher key. Classic song one of my favs. This song got mad burn in detroit back in the 90's. This was also the most played on my ipod at one point. 10/10
    12. Lil' Somthin' Somthin-Another getting with a girl track but with a comedy twist. Better than any Drake song that for sure. 8/10
    13. Ol' Evil Eye-Crazy song and even crazier wordplay from J and Shaggy. 9/10
    14. 12-Classic. The beat is really dark and menacing. I feel scared to play this at night thats how menacing the beat is. 10/10
    15. The Killing Fields-The song is straight bananas. J goes the ? in on the beat. 9/10
    16. I'm Coming Home-Solid track to end a excellent album 9/10

Overall: Take everything from great about Ringmaster and add more to it. This is the album I really feel that found thier niche and as good as this album was its still pales in comparison to their next album.

9/10
  • genocidecutter
    The Great Milenko
    insane_clown_posse_the_great_milenko_jan27.jpg

1. Intro-n/a Great appearance from Alice Cooper though
    2. Great Milenko-Another intro n/a
    3. Hokus Pokus-My favorite intro track of all the joker cards. This ? just makes you wanna jump up. I actually this better than the video version 10/10
    4. Piggy Pie-This basically three little pigs with a wicked twist. I still think the original pulled version is better though. 10/10
    5. How Many Times?-This is the song that made me take Violent J serious as a lyricist. This is also the song that made me wanna put him in my top ten
    Serioulsy this song is filled wiht quatables 10/10

"How many times will I wait in a line?
    It's three-thirty, I ? ' got here at nine
    I'm finally up to the front, can't wait another minute
    Why am I here? to pay a ? parking ticket"

"How many time will a kid give a ? look?
    A little punk-ass ? tryin to be a crook
    I wrote the book, I was out robbin' liquor stores
    When you were just a nut stain in your momma's drawers"
    6. Southwest Voodoo- This is probably my least favorite song on this album but I did like X-Clan sample on the beat. 6/10
    7. Halls of Illusions- I remember the first time I heard this song and man it was so unreal how dope it sounded and still sounds today. Slash killed them riffs at the end. 10/10
    8. Under the Moon- Another excellent story telling track from Violent J. This tells the story of a man killing another man for looking at his girl. 10/10
    9. What Is a Juggalo?-If someone ask you what a juggalo is let them listen to this track and they'll know. 10/10
    "He'll eat monopoly and ? out connect four"
    10. House of Horrors-The beat on this track surreal and the rapping is even more surreal. 9/10
    11. Boogie Woogie Wu-The story of the Boogie man and how he hunts and kills kids at night. "Mom, can you leave the door open a bit?"
    Thanks, an easy way in, you ? idiot" 10/10
    12. The Neden Game-This song is also known as the dating game. Its basically one of those dating shows in a rap. Very funny and I wished they would have made a video for this song. 10/10
    13. Hellalujah-This song is actually about the evils of church. 10/10
    14. Down with the Clown-10/10 Nothing needs to said about this song thats how good it is.
    15. Just Like That-8/10 Wish it was longer though
    16. Pass Me By-Awesome ending track. Really chilled and relaxing. 10/10

Overall:10/10

If you can't tell from all the 10/10 this album is a ? classic and one of the best albums to ever come from duo in the history of hip-hop. And all you Eminem fan boys explain me this.
    How does this album(which came out in 1997) hold up better than any of Eminem's albums? Not only that this album lyrically ? on all Em's work as well.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Genocide killed the thread, only to revive it and ? it some more.
  • genocidecutter
    The Amazing Jeckel Brothers
    Jake_Jeckel.gif

1. Intro-n/a
    2. Jake Jeckel-n/a Intro for Jake
    3. Bring It On-Yuck 5/10
    4. I Want My ? -Funny song about Violent J being immortal and getting his ? . 7/10
    5. ? (featuring Ol' ? Bastard and The Jerky Boys)-This is where the album picks and ODB really killed his verse. Wish he was still around it be cool to see him at the gathering of the juggalos. 10/10
    6. Terrible-Even though this song is called terrible its the exact opposite. Lyrically Shaggy and J went in on this track.
    7. I Stab People-This is basically an interlude about Violent J stabbing random people. Don't listen to this song too much or you may wanna stab somebody. 9/10
    8. Another Love Song-This song is a parody of all those corny love pop songs you hear on the radio. This song also receive much airplay on mtv(one of the few ICP's to do so). A ? classic 10/10
    9. Everybody Rize-Hype track. Its basically their version of Onyx's Slam. 8/10
    10. Play with Me-This song is the story of an toy being left abandoned and taking revenge. J story telling ability is really on display on this one. 10/10
    11. Jack Jeckel-n/a Intro for Jack
    12. ? the World-Ever had a a day where you just hated everyone and everything and wanted them to ? off? This song also known for using the word ? 95 times. Now before you Beastie boys fans get all butt hurt Violent J did appolgize for saying "? Beastie Boys" in the song. 10/10
    13. The Shaggy Show (featuring Snoop Dogg)-The song is basically an extended skit but its funny and props for ICP for putting Snoop Dogg on this(and this was back before he worked with everybody) 10/10
    14. Mad Professor-Another phenomenal story telling track from Violent J. He pretends he's a mad scientist. 10/10
    15. Assassins" (featuring The Jerky Boys) (Geto Boys cover)-Amazing cover to the Geto Boyz classic. The rock remake to the beat is a great touch as well 10/10
    16. Echo Side" (featuring Twiztid)-This was first ever Dark Lotus track ever made and does it go. ? really deep 10/10
    17. Nothing's Left-Solid ending track. 7/10

Another classic from ICP. Is it as good as Milenko? No but its damn close
  • Scroter
    Scroter Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
  • genocidecutter
    edited January 2016
    The Wraith: Shangri-La
    51Pt50v3jPL._SX450_.jpg

Overall thoughts: This one pretty meh avrgae at best. Im not going to even bother with a full review. The stand out tracks are Homies and Murder Rap
  • genocidecutter
    Hell's Pit
    Insane-Clown-Posse-%E2%80%93-2004-%E2%80%93-Hell%E2%80%99s-Pit.jpg

1 Intro-n/a
    2 Walk into the Darkness-
    3 Suicide Hotline-Excellent song. Violent J shows off his true talent on this one. the last verse too crazy for words 10/10
    4 C.P.K's-The song is actually called Crooked Preacher Killers but most stores refused to sell this album had this song on it so they shorted it to CPK's
    This is a brutal song about killing preachers. I'd give a 10 if it was longer. Make sure you check out the remixed version its even better than this one. 9/10
    5 Truly Alone-Ever felt alone and completely hopeless? You'll be able to relate to this. 8/10
    6 Everyday I Die-I song about dying every day. J and Shaggy both destroyed this beat. the guitar riffs on the corus were a nice touch 10/10
    7 The Night of the .44-Violent J is a maniac with 44 and he want to ? everyone. 9/10
    8 The Witch-The slow creepy beat made this track shine and Shaggy's verse made it shine even brighter. 9/10
    9 Bowling ? -Its abut cutting people heads off and using them as bowling ? .
    10 24-A basic interlude 7/10
    11 Burning Up-Hype track 8/10
    12 Sedatives-Slow down track. Its about doing alot of drugs and going on a killing spree. 8/10
    13 In My Room-? deep track. J killed this ? . This song was later sample for The Klljoy Album in a decade later. 10/10
    14 Basehead Attack-The attack of basehead. Killer track and a killer beat. Violent J went off on the 2nd verse. 8/10
    15 Angels Falling-Shaggy ripped this track to shreads 8/10
    16 Manic Depressive-Deep track. Shaggy's verse is unreal. 10/10
    17 Real Underground Baby-Ugm I really don't how to describe this one. 6/10

Another banger. This is the opposite on Shangri-La. This album is dark and edgy and some juggalos consider it ICP's last good album.